Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #76  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Teff - Congrats on the new job!

Shan - I miss riding so much! My cousin has a ranch, but I never get out to his place enough :C

Stella - Feel better!!!

Blerg, so pretty sure I'm over my calories for today. BUT I think I may have miscalculated or something because even though I'm over my usual glasses of water for the day, as soon as I ate my dinner I was still STARVING. I didn't make the best choice, my sister talked me into going to Friendly's with her and I opted for the Buffalo Chicken Salad (not the best option and so high in sodium FML, but it's my favorite and it's better than other menu options) and ate the whole thing. THE WHOLE THING D: I'm comfortably full now, but I'm expecting to be back up on the scale tomorrow from the sodium. I'm just going to keep drinking water until I go to bed.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #77  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I got sidetracked with my updating again. Oops.

Stella- I swear by my neti pot and a cocktail of chamomile tea, honey, 2 emergency packets, and a theraflu. Hope the jaeger works tho

Chele- glad it's nothing serious! It's hard to take it easy, but better than making it worse.

Teff- good luck in the new job! Glad you are on the road to recovery with your ed...I was ednos back in middle school and these days just kind of manage to keep a lid on it. I find www.the-f-word.org to be helpful. And I like 3fc bc I can talk through all of my emotions and hang ups surrounding food with people who won't be alienated by it.

Mary- I'm over calories today too...I'm not counting, but I didn't go to the gym and had a dinner party tonight, so it wasn't great. But it was all healthy stuff, with the exception of a reese's egg.

Shan- Riding! That sounds so fun! I used to ride at summer camp, so not competitively, but I would love to have someone I could get back into it with. You'd think in VT it wouldn't be that hard, but without someone else to motivate you it's hard to make the time.

Last edited by forestroad; 03-09-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #78  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

I can sum up my day in one word: WHATEVER.

Parents are stupid and the choices they make are also stupid. Just glad this parent will no longer be annoying me every chance she gets!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Mary- you can give me whatever calories you are over by... because I'm under and not hungry...it was a long day and I missed a snack so I'm under... oh well

Shan- My best friends growing up rode horses and did all this fancy stuff like played polo...anyways one of their horses tried to kill me sooo...I'm not a fan but I did volunteer for a theraputic riding program during college

Stella- I want bread too but I probably wouldnt trust myself with a whole loaf either... because I like bread...and I like butter..and I like them together

Jess- I need to make your food... please come back to DC and cook for stella and I... she can make bread... I can um... make... jello haha jk

Teff- I'm glad things went well with the nutritionist today

So I got my blackberry and it is totally confusing... I feel like my fingers are too big lol but its super cute
Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I'd love to get back into riding. It's been 10 years since I really rode. I've been out and gone for a few rides in the last couple of years but I haven't really rode. The only issue I have with riding is the cost. It's about $35 for a group lesson and I'd want to go at least twice a week. So that's $70 a week, plus all the gas. Not the smartest move for a student with no income! But good lord I miss it. I would kill to get back into jumping. I don't want to compete, been there done that, but I'd love to ride just to practice and be around horses. Plus it's a killer workout! It's just a very expensive workout!!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #81  
Mary

Forest - I'm hoping it's ok since I went spinning this morning and was walking around the campus all day. And it was a salad with no dressing, but the sodium.... oiiii lol.

Haley - Which one did you get? I have the Curve 8330 and it has my heart lol. It will feel like that for a day or two and then you'll get used to it really fast lol.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

So I just bought these earnings from etsy, as my 10 pound weight loss treat. I know I shouldn't have. But I've been wanting a cute pair of studs to wear on a daily basis.

I love the tiny bit of gold in them. Now I just have to wait for them to arrive!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #83  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Shan- love them! they are so cute and I love mixed metallics

Mary- yeah I was out walking around trailer parks for most of the morning and today was my scheduled day off, so i can't get too worked up about it.

Haley- you'll get used to it...they don't call it the crackberry for nothing
Old 03-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #84  
Mary

Shan - Those are beautiful!!!

Forest -

Wow. Ok so I was with Roy pretty much all day since we both hang out at the campus, he was supposed to come over but ended up having car troubles. But then we were video chatting on Skype for 3 hours straight. And we STILL had things to talk about lol.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:10 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Hey ladies,
Well my weekend ended up being well um slow going. I went out Friday night, dinner, movie and drinks with the girls ... somehow it ended up being drinks, Alice in Wonderland, and more drinks. So week three of foregoing eating for drinking (by accident). Movie was good. Bar was ok, although I looked cute wasn't in the mood to deal with boys.

Then Saturday I went home (stayed at a friends downtown) and that lead to a hangover, finally mid afternoon I was starving so I ordered pizza The rest of the weekend was ok but I felt exhaused.

Monday, skipped working during the day and working out for a trip to the zoo. At least I walked 5 miles around the zoo (yes I wear a pedometer). Tuesday, today, skipped working out for working (since I didn't do that yesterday). But did walk to the ATM to deposit some checks and then starbucks. So I got some exercise in.

Tomorrow, I will go to the gym. My roommate is going to make sure I am up before she leaves so that I'm up (big problem of sleeping in to much).
Old 03-10-2010, 06:36 AM   #86  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Holy.
I can't keep up with this thread. You guys are too fast, lol. I spent yesterday doing schoolwork, and keeping myself from 3FC, and now I'm like 3 pages behind.

Off to class, so I don't have time to reply to everyone, but...
I just had to say... I'm 141 this morning!
Old 03-10-2010, 06:38 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Shan ~ Those earrings are beautiful!!!

Stella ~ I hate sinus stuff too. When I get it, it always affects my tooth. My tooth will throb incessantly and it's awful!

I can't believe it's only Wednesday!!!! I want Friday to hurry up and get here
Old 03-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #88  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Yeah I'm not going to work today. I feel better than I did last night, but I have school tonight, so I just want to rest and then I'll leave for school from here. I think I may have prevented a sinus infection (thank YOU, nasal spray) but I just want to be sure - I'm laying in bed, drinking OJ and sleeping until 3pm. No working out today, I have an appointment with the trainer tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm recovered. Today shall just be my rest day, in the very literal sense

Happy Wednesday!!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #89  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Morning Ladies! I am back among the living and feel like a million bucks...well, a million bucks -ish.

Everlasting - Congrats! You're so close to ONEderland! Keep it up!!!

Jess
- no worries about leaving me hanging. I figured that was going to happen to be honest... and for sure *ninja kicks.*

Stella - sorry you aren't feeling better. I already told you this, but CB totally owes you a make out session for getting you sick. Plus you cook for him all of the time so he owes you regardless. Maybe we could all collaborate and send him an anonymous email telling him how dumb he is because you're RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and he's a stupid boy. There could be rocks involved also. Enjoy your rest day. Sometimes that's all your body really needs.

Teff - WELCOME! And no, I wasn't still drunk yesterday morning. Although, I have woken up very drunk the next morning on many occasions. Wait, I didn't mean to sound like an alcoholic. I rarely drink anymore... I'm glad to hear the nutritionist went well (sucks you still don't have your results yet though). I know for me in my own head I make it out like its going to be horrible (probably to prepare myself for worst case scenario) but it actually ends up being pretty cool.

Chele - Congrats on the doctor recognizing your efforts! That's awesome! Also, glad to hear your foot is doing better. I always wait until its wayyyy too late to take meds for a headache. I just don't like taking medication if I don't have to, which by the time I think about it... it's way too late.

Shan - I totally would've been laughing at the fight too. I mean really? Not only that, but if my bf started ragging on my mom hardcore you would've heard me going the **** off. I mean... I dunno, mess with me but don't mess with my friends or family. Can ya tell I'm a bit protective over people I care about? Yay for making new friends... that's really cool that you two get along so well. Maybe you'll have a partner in crime before it's all over with.

Mary - I so feel you on the sodium issue. I'm having major issues with that this morning.

Air - I feel ya girl, I feel ya!

Haley - you'll learn your blackberry in no time. I remember when I first got mine I was soooo overwhelmed. I was like "why the crap did I even buy this thing?! This sucks!" and then I fell in love with it. There are days when I miss my blackberry but I really love my iphone. Maybe if blackberrys and iphones had babies I would get one.... hmmmmm.... a blackberry with all of the apps of the iphone and then some. We're onto something here.

Shan - LOVE the earrings!!!!!! I can't even LOOK at etsy unless I have money to spend. LOVE LOVE LOVE that website!

Remember - I feel like you and I had the same weekend - ish. LOL Well, the timeline was a little off, but still -- alcohol and bad food. I remember that was a big reason I stopped drinking. Well, I have other reasons for that as well, but that was a major one. Too many calories, makes you eat bad things and makes you feel like crap!!!!! Hang in there... and GET TO WORKIN' OUT LADY! Let us know how it goes!

Jelbb
- go on ROCK STAR!!!

-----------------

Holy cow I can't tell you how much better I feel. Got some sleep, don't feel like poop anymore. I did NOT take my nap yesterday afternoon as much as I wanted to. I could've but I knew I wouldn't sleep well last night so I just went to bed early instead.

However - I apparently licked a freakin SALT BLOCK last night because my hands were sooooooo swollen this morning. I stepped on the scale 195.5. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?! I was 191.5 on Monday. There is no way, even with the drinking last night that I magically gained 4 lbs. So I'm going to say its water retention from stupid alcohol and the horrid amounts of sodium consumed yesterday.

Today is going to be hard to stay OP ladies. I mean, breakfast/lunch is a given but I'm going to see TRAIN tonight *woohoo* and we're going to Cosmic Burrito for dinner...I'm sure they have something without the tortilla... or maybe they have whole wheat. Either way ... I have to stay strong against the chips and salsa/queso. As you can see, I'm overdosing on it here recently. LOL

HAVE A FANTASTIC day ladies!!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #90  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Good morning! I cant do any personals right now, gotta go to work. I had a mini peanut m&m binge yesterday afternoon, but managed to stop it before it got too out of control. Then later i went to the gym and did an hour and a half on the elliptical. WOOO. So it all worked out, scale said 168 this morning... could be worse!!!!
Closed Thread