Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #76  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
Is onederland as great as I'm anticipating?!
It's an all day party here in Onederland! Good luck on kicking those last few pounds.
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #77  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzy View Post
197 is haunting me for almost a week now... I'm ready to see something new (lower new, not higher new)
I'm right there with ya Mozzy.....been bouncing between 196 and 197 the past two weeks
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #78  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Woo! NSV

My size 18 trousers ripped because I'd been wearing them too long (I refused to buy more, and had to do laundry every few days, but whatever...). I have them bookmarked on amazon because I love them and they're much cheaper. Decided to be a bit ambitious and buy 16s, they arrived today, and they pretty much fit!! A bit tight but nothing that getting into the 180s and wearing them in won't fix.

I have been at this new way of life for 4 months now and this is the first smaller pair of trousers I've bought! In fact, it's probably the first time I've gone down a size in trousers in over 10 years, lol!! SO HAPPY

194 today, was holding at 192, ate a pizza, went up to 199 and am enjoying the predictable downward trend that I expected. See, this is the daily weighing and the graphing finally putting my mind at rest that no, I did NOT put on half a stone overnight, lol

That was a very self-absorbed post... I'll stop rattling on now
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #79  
There I am!

Scale finally budged this morning......195.2. Hope it sticks or keeps going down
Old 04-11-2013, 05:36 AM   #80  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

hey guys so my weight went back up again scared to even look and yeah it went up because I've been cheating like **** basically and I'm really mad at myself right now ... again. Anyways just posting because I vow from this point I am not cheating with any crap food until this fat is off my body I have set myself back so much already I wanted to be skinny by June now that keeps becoming more and more impossible with all the wasted months that my cheating is giving me.

Not eating one more chip or chocolate or pizza or any junk food until I am skinny when I do try to have a little it turns into a day of binging or days and days neways I just can not deal with treats apparently so I will have none. And I'm throwing what's left in the trash better than on my ***.

April 11th day 1 of no cheating whatsoever lets see how fast this fat comes off now pretty fast I'm sure!! and when I wanna cheat I'll just think nope I wanna be skinny and I want to be in my skinny clothes this summer! Whats more worth it... exactly!!

Anyone wanna do this with me? Cutting out treats? lol

Also don't care how depressed I am food never makes me feel better only a billion times worse!!

Last edited by going2bskinny; 04-11-2013 at 05:46 AM.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #81  
There I am!

194.4 today.......come here 180's *whistling*
Old 04-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #82  

S/C/G: SW:245 CW:ticker GW:145

Height: 5'

190.4 today!!!!
Curvycurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #83  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Grrrrrrrrrrr, super grrrrrrrrrr, more grrrrrrrrr'ing!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #84  
Downloading 10% complete

196 again... (Full of ibuprofen as I've not been well for a few days). Still enjoying the size 16 trousers though!!

Going2bskinny... I like the sound of that, but I have to say it sounds like you're setting yourself up for a world of misery. It sounds like you're expecting yourself to be perfect, and letting yourself in for a guilt trip if anything goes wrong, either that or a load of miserable deprivation

Can you do it another way by finding alternatives? Like, don't think about what you can remove from your life, but what you can add? Say, finding or learning to cook healthier alternatives for your favourite unhealthy foods? Or sorting out ways you can deal when you feel like "cheating"?

The more miserable you make the process, the less likely you'll stick with the lifestyle change permanently, is all... I hate to see you being so hard on yourself
Old 04-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #85  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

hey guys doing good so far today long as I stick to the plan I will succeed :O I keep repeating this to myself when I want to cheat lol it's working pretty good thought I'd share it. I just keep thinking long as I stick to the plan that I made myself and don't fall off that, for the few seconds of cheating enjoyment I would get, for sure I can be guaranteed the results I want in the time I have allowed for it so it's really helping me stick to it because when that day comes around I think do I want to be all depressed and have wasted more time and be miserable or finally happy and skinny and trying on all my skinny clothes I bought and having tons of fun. I'd say the latter :O

I know it sounds really hard on myself shiv I guess for others it wouldn't be too good now that I think about it but for me I also believe I have celiacs disease or at least gluten intolerant so I have to deprive myself of those things I want anyways because of an allergy to them. I'm not supposed to even have one bite of gluten so it also helps with that for me as well. So I really have no choice anyways unless I want to remain and become more sick And I need to stay away from all gluten and packaged foods for at least 6 months to 2 years neways to see if there is any improvement so yeah gonna be very very tough. >.< But it will for sure help with my weight loss as well so it will be good

keep up the good work everybody

oh yeah the scale said 201.5 for me today but I'm not leaving >.<
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #86  
Downloading 10% complete

Ok, just giving you an ex-binge eater's perspective, it doesn't sound like you're using it as a way to beat yourself up

Damn right you aren't leaving!
Old 04-12-2013, 06:06 AM   #87  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Gladys (yes, my scale is named Gladys) was very nice today - 197.4! After I updated my ticker I kinna stared at it for awhile because it suddenly looks so unbalanced. I really am on the other side and headed towards goal. Woa.

And I'm just about ready to go down a size in pants. Wednesday night when I left work it was pouring rain and I didn't have an umbrella so I ran to the car...and very nearly lost my pants.

going2bskinny: Try subbing out gluten free stuff for the regular. There are TONS of recipes on the internet and almost every store carries gf stuff now. Gluten free eating really isn't that hard.

Good luck to everyone! May the scales be ever in your favor!
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #88  
There I am!

Novus - Yay for Gladys being nice today!

Shiv - How are you doing? Looks like you're getting back to your wonderful self

going2bskinny - keep up the good work, we are here for you in this thread

Mozzy - keep at it girl, you'll get there!

curvycurly - are you still here or did you move onto the 180's already

I'm at 193.2 this morning.....I think this is my week out of the month that I usually lose. I have a week like this every month and then it slows down to a crawl after that. Weird how I usually lose all my weight for the month within this one week.....but I'll take it
Old 04-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #89  
Downloading 10% complete

thnknthin I'm getting there! Congrats on the scale-victory

Finding IE really difficult right now, I'm fluctuating a lot and I can't tell what's water weight and what's not, trying to tweak my approach a bit to see if I can get the scale moving again
Old 04-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #90  
There I am!

Elvis.....been keeping a seat warm for ya here! We'll have the welcome mat out, pot of coffee going and 80's music blaring Hoping to see you soon!