3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Those Weird Things That Come With Being MORBIDLY OBESE. (A thread for laughs) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/162518-those-weird-things-come-being-morbidly-obese-thread-laughs.html)

kiki100 01-27-2009 10:51 AM

huh, it's been a LONG time since I bought the honey dust (did anyone ever go to a Fantasia party? It's like the tupperware party of "intimate items". :0 ) so I Googled it...it comes in different flavours now!! LOL!!! I don't know how sexy men would find it if they knew all us fat girls were soaking up boob sweat and other "unmentionables"!!! LOL!!!

http://www.kamasutra.com/romance/honeydust.lasso

On another note....I was exercising alone in my living room today and was getting really hot...so I ripped my top off and finished in my bra. Even in my own home I felt awkward!! I can't wait until I can wear a sports bra to exercise and not be self consious!!!!

sarahnotsega 01-27-2009 11:02 AM

I'm hoping that once I get these "wings" under control, I'll have drier pits... Sweaty pits are the worst. As much as I love wearing black, I'd like to wear a different color every once in a while.

LesliesMom 01-27-2009 11:15 AM

Such a funny post. I have enjoyed reading it.

Kiki - Look at the other side, good for you for excercising to the point of taking off your shirt and not stopping because you got too hot. You're doing great!!

Angie

RN BSN 2009 01-27-2009 11:19 AM

I had to LMAO @ the back boobs. UGH those are the worst!'

Belly button stank is #2 lol

2ndChance09 01-27-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiki100 (Post 2578622)
huh, it's been a LONG time since I bought the honey dust (did anyone ever go to a Fantasia party? It's like the tupperware party of "intimate items". :0 ) so I Googled it...it comes in different flavours now!! LOL!!! I don't know how sexy men would find it if they knew all us fat girls were soaking up boob sweat and other "unmentionables"!!! LOL!!!

http://www.kamasutra.com/romance/honeydust.lasso

On another note....I was exercising alone in my living room today and was getting really hot...so I ripped my top off and finished in my bra. Even in my own home I felt awkward!! I can't wait until I can wear a sports bra to exercise and not be self consious!!!!

I know how you feel! I have tried exercising in shorts and a sports bra at home and felt so weird I had to put a shirt on! Good for you to keep going!!

2ndChance09 01-27-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakerygrl (Post 2578108)
I hate trying to pass people in a theatre and then wondering if I am going to fit between the armrests.

Does anyone else feel embarrassed and awkward when they try to pass down an isle at a theater and accidently bump people?! Lol. They make those isles too dang small!

luvja 01-27-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndChance09 (Post 2579144)
Does anyone else feel embarrassed and awkward when they try to pass down an isle at a theater and accidently bump people?! Lol. They make those isles too dang small!

That's how I feel in an airplane!

Michelle98272 01-27-2009 02:28 PM

My bf is almost 400 lbs, I'm 240 something (weighing in shortly!)...Bedroom activities are not easy. He's all belly, I'm all belly and a**, the geometry required to put 'Part A, into Slot B' is ridiculous. Both of us are very open minded but most nights we just kiss goodnight as the effort needed is just too much :-(

I miss the days of hot sweaty active skinny guy and skinny girl sex!! I'm a sex kitten trapped in a fat suit!!

redreine 01-27-2009 02:37 PM

I've never been thin, so I probably won't know what to do with myself anymore during sex! lol

Honestly though, I've never let my weight get in the way of a grand sex life. However recently I have noticed that sitting in the cowgirl position hurts my legs A LOT. I don't think I'm going to be able to have sex anymore without stretching first, lol.

2ndChance09 01-27-2009 03:29 PM

^I think it is awesome that you are so confident with your sexuality, I really admire that!

My poor DH gets only lights off sex and only one position and that is if he is lucky lol. I just feel so insecure. I miss feeling good about myself and having a fun sex life. I am sure when I lose the weight I will be a lot crazier again in the bedroom! I am sure you all wanted to know that lol. ;)

redreine 01-27-2009 03:40 PM

Thanks!

It's like I was saying before. Fat or thin, we are goddesses to our men. Women are this gigantic mystery, and they love every ounce of it...AND us. We are so beautiful to them no matter what. We have to stop being so down on ourselves, because honestly, THAT is what gives other people the right to think badly of you. It's when you think badly of yourself.

We are all beautiful AMAZING women. Just by taking part in this weight loss journey it shows we have such amazing strength and courage. And judging by the posts on this site we are all full of humor and charisma and LOVE.

Love yourselves ladies. And remember, you are ALL goddesses.

Nayex 01-27-2009 03:47 PM

2ndchance-- im right there with ya. its lights off, one position, thats that-- i get so nervous and paranoid if he starts touching my flab or somthing. i feel like if he touches a big ole handful of FAT he'll he turned right off.. its happend before.. OH well.

MIchelle-- IM TRAPPED TOO!! LOL i cant get enough, but it takes a while for hubby to warm up to the idea.

i love this thread and have the SBB and others... yikes. and the first time i broke one of those camping chairs.. *ugh*

the theatre is HORRID when you have to get to the middle seats, and climb over people... sticking your Butt in there face... and all i can say is... sorry!!

kiki100 01-27-2009 04:18 PM

OH! We have our Coleman chairs (like a directors chair almost) that has a very sturdy frame! LOL!!! I ONLY sit in those. ;) My hubby is a big guy too and has a Budda belly. He says he has a washboard stomach...he's just doing a load of towels right now. The thing is, I made him weigh himself 'cause he said he was watching what he ate but I didn't think he was holding himself accountable until he had to look. SO...he weighs LESS than me!! I was SO pissed!!! LOL! He said "what? you're mad because I weigh less than you?" I said "shut up!!!". We laughed about it but inside...I was annoyed. That's okay. We'll see how long it lasts! LOL! I'm almost there!

kiki100 01-27-2009 04:19 PM

I should clarify...we have those chairs for camping. I sit in regular chairs and couches. ;) Hee hee

Naughtymonkey01 01-27-2009 04:36 PM

the way everyone stares at you in a cafe or food hall when you are buying to see what you eating and if they see bad food they tut and shake there heads.[/quote]

ok this is what i hate the most...take a picuture people!:nono: