3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Those Weird Things That Come With Being MORBIDLY OBESE. (A thread for laughs) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/162518-those-weird-things-come-being-morbidly-obese-thread-laughs.html)

2ndChance09 02-01-2009 06:23 PM

I have a hard time finding bras with wide enough shoulder straps for good support. It seems like most "sexy" bras have tiny straps that just do not support me!

redreine 02-01-2009 06:58 PM

Which is odd, seeing as the media portrays "sexy" as BIG GOZANGAS. (lol)

You would think they would cater more to the women who are bigger in that area.

2ndChance09 02-01-2009 08:12 PM

^that is very true!

fittermimi 02-01-2009 08:21 PM

Okay- I'm confused. Is fupa the lower abdomen (above the pubic area) or lower, actually involving the genitals. Sorry - don't mean to offend, but I NEED to know!

rodeogirl 02-01-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redreine (Post 2588397)
Then I see myself in photos, and I look like a whale! WTF? Why do I look so much bigger in pictures than I do in the mirror? :(

A favorite "Friends" reference (edited for relevance):

Joey: Hey Monica what's on this video tape?
Monica: You got me, put it in.
(video plays)
You know what this is? This is us getting ready for the prom.
Joey: Some girl ate Monica!
Monica: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds!
Chandler: Oh. So how many cameras are actually on you?!

I always like how Friends dealt with Monica's weight. It might sound silly but it always gave me hope that I could be Monica someday. :)

redreine 02-01-2009 08:35 PM

I also have Monica syndrome, lol.

Gretchy 02-01-2009 09:18 PM

Yes! Monica Syndrome!

I can't believe how many times I've looked in the mirror before going out and thought "ooh, I look slimmer in this shirt!" and then I see a picture later and I'm surprised at just how much fat I missed while checking myself out!

I think the secret is that while I'm out I need to always stand like I'm checking myself out in the mirror - no sitting down and relaxing ;)

rodeogirl 02-02-2009 11:58 AM

I will not miss how I feel when I eat a lot of junk. That bloated, nasty, no energy feeling.

Thin4Good 02-02-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fittermimi (Post 2588945)
Okay- I'm confused. Is fupa the lower abdomen (above the pubic area) or lower, actually involving the genitals. Sorry - don't mean to offend, but I NEED to know!

I'm confused too!

KimL1214 02-02-2009 02:02 PM

I won't miss my bra straps always falling down because my shoulders are fat nd rounded instead of defined...

redreine 02-02-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimL1214 (Post 2590292)
I won't miss my bra straps always falling down because my shoulders are fat nd rounded instead of defined...

Aww, man. I didn't know that happened because I'm fat.:o

FUPA is the fat roll above your genetalia, to those who still don't know.:p

Ten Years 02-02-2009 02:57 PM

If you GIS "FUPA" you will get some interesting pictures of exactly where the FUPA is located. Be careful though, the pics are generally NSFW.

evillynn33 02-02-2009 05:10 PM

I will NOT miss having to wait for my hips to stop hurting when I climb out of bed before I can walk to the restroom

I will NOT miss my back hurting form sitting to long, or my hips hurting form laying, or my legs hurting from standing to long.

redreine 02-03-2009 01:27 PM

I just recently noticed I have a group of boils where my arms lay against my boobs/side.

I WON'T MISS THAT.

saef 02-03-2009 02:34 PM

I do not miss going into my expensive hair salon & checking to see if I am indeed the heaviest woman there. (For a long time, I always was.)

I do not miss leaving the smock they give me slightly open because if I tied it with the self-belt, there was only a tiny knot of material left in the front, right on my stomach roll.

I do not miss my breasts jiggling as my hairdresser used the foot pedal to raise the chair into the air.

I do not miss getting butchy "fat women" haircuts that tried to "balance" my face & body proportions.