3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Those Weird Things That Come With Being MORBIDLY OBESE. (A thread for laughs) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/162518-those-weird-things-come-being-morbidly-obese-thread-laughs.html)

redreine 01-26-2009 10:32 PM

Another thing I won't miss?

Having friends that are getting ready to pop out a baby STILL being MUCH smaller than I am.

Daimere 01-26-2009 10:35 PM

One a quite depressing, "I have no friends and I'm grossly fat days" I was having in September, my boyfriend dragged me to the game shop. I wore my favorite top that has an empire waist with loads of cleavage (in a male dominated atmosphere). It was my 2nd normal size shirt to buy which meant a lot to me. And this 9 year old asked me when I was due. >.<

kiki100 01-26-2009 10:40 PM

For the SBB (smelly belly button) or any other crack issues try honey dust from Kama Sutra! It's sold in "dirty" stores and meant for um, fun...but it's corn starch based and works beautiful at absorbing moisture. It's also really great under the breasts to soak up the SBS (smelly boob sweat).

:D

redreine 01-26-2009 10:45 PM

Hahaha! Isn't that the stuff that makes your man horny? lol

jademarlene 01-26-2009 10:55 PM

OH really!! Looking on line for it now................for the body parts, to soak up the sweat, yeah that's it.

Michelle98272 01-26-2009 11:02 PM

This has got to be the funniest/funnest thread, so far!! LOL Kiki100 SBB!!! LOL

I'm gonna have to look for the honey dust next time I'm at the dirty store!! There is a great dirty store in Seattle that is just like a Wal mart of smut! Back in the day, you used to have to go to gross smokey "book stores" with nasty old men at the counter. This store in Seattle is brightly lit, with nice normal people working the counter...Anyway....LOL

Back to the yucky things that come with being fat post.

redreine 01-26-2009 11:07 PM

Hahaha! I love dirty stores!

I don't love that I would have to order clothing online if I wanted any, because the stores cater to smaller sized people, mostly.

Yet another thing to look forward to!

amyk0202 01-26-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redreine (Post 2577466)
I would love to be able to do WW. All kinds of people have told me it's a great idea, but it's just not in the budget right now.

I live with my mom and stepdad because I can't find a job, she has a minimum wage job as a cashier and he has a part time job as a janitor.

I'll be getting an apartment soon with my fiancee, and he's trying to get a factory job, and so I'll be applying for jobs in that area, but even then we'll be on an incredibly strained budget.

If you decide to try WW, check ebay for materials. I've seen the starter kits go for about $20 (not 2009). There's a point calculator that's BIN for $10 (I can't yet post a link) if you do a search. I do WW online but you can do it alone with just the books. I'm sure that someone on this site is close enough to your weight to give you the number of points you should be eating every day. One thing you'll need to do is go to the dollar store & load up on measuring cups--I use a million a day :D. Maybe you could put a request in on your local freecycle or craigslist to see if anyone has the stuff for free.

So (to get back OT), I checked & I don't have a smelly belly button :dizzy:. I can't wait until my feet shrink (please tell me my feet WILL shrink :crossed:)--I hate buying wide width shoes. I hate to wear shoes anyway & it seems like I can never find good ones in my size.

2ndChance09 01-26-2009 11:39 PM

I have bought that honey dust before but for kinky purposes. It came in a kit with a feather duster and edible massage oil. Lol. I will have to try it for the SBS & SBB though!

SnowboundChick 01-26-2009 11:50 PM

I can relate to so many things on this thread. The thing bugging me right now is my 'wings'.

As for the belly button them, I had that once. I asked my doctor about it, she said to make sure I dry it after a shower/bath and I guess that worked because I don't get it anymore. After a couple of days I was back to normal. One forgets to dry small spaces sometimes!! LOL!

bakerygrl 01-27-2009 03:56 AM

I hate trying to pass people in a theatre and then wondering if I am going to fit between the armrests.

rodeogirl 01-27-2009 05:20 AM

I hate feeling bad for the people sitting next to me on the plane.

marimari 01-27-2009 05:31 AM

I"m on crutches right now... so I fear I'll slip and fall on the ice and whack my knee again... and someone will have to help me get up. I could just imagine two big burly men groaning under their breathes while trying to hoist me up.

I can't wait til the day I can be swept up like a feather and carried to safety (somehow this imaginary version seems to be missing the big burly men *lol*)

time2lose 01-27-2009 09:35 AM

Rodeogirl - I am with you on that. I also hate feeling bad for the people sitting next to me in theatres. Once I get smaller, I pledge to sit next to overweight people because I have been in their shoes (and seats!)

Thin4Good 01-27-2009 09:40 AM

The SBB is the worst! I wonder if that will ever go away. :(