Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #136  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Berry Did your Dr. lower your thyroid meds? Did you feel hyper? I remember one time my numbers were off and the Dr. increased my meds. I felt like something was wrong. My BP had been so low and it was coming up to a better range. I felt weird and like I was going to die. I went in to have my blood pressure checked and for them to look at me. I was OK, but getting regulated felt weird. Congrats on your weigh in.
Yes, I was on 112 mcg. Now they have me at 100 mcg. The only thing that "might" be making me feel a bit hyper is that I've been having difficulties with sleep, but I think that is more this job thing... and wanting to reorganize my craft room and spending money on it to do it (which makes me a bit anxious).

I haven't been hyper for very long though, as 3 months ago my TSH was 14 point something.

INTERESTINGLY, I have one opposite effect for hypo and hyper thyroid. MOST people who go hypothyroid have lower blood pressure. Mine goes SKY high. Most people who go hyper thyroid get high BP, mine is going lower. I have to keep decreasing the BP meds. I'm now taking 5 mg. I was taking 10 mg. And before that 10 mg AND another prescription. Go figure.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Okay it's the end of my day...and I'm feeling really tired. That could have to do with the yoga I just finished. Below are my totals, and I'll catch up with the rest of you tomorrow. Have a good night.

Dakota

Food
Breakfast - 5pts
Coffee w/creamer - 1pt
1 cup cooked oatmeal - 2pt
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce - 1 pt

Lunch - 5pts
Salad
2 cups of lettuce - 0 pt
1/2 hard boiled egg - 1 pt
diced cucumber - 1 pt
scallions - 0 pt
tomatoes diced - 1pt
green peppers - 0 pt
dorthy lynch dressing - 2 pt
crystal light - 0 pt

Snack 1 - 3pt
100 calorie bag of light microwave popcorn

Supper - 13 pts
5 breaded fish sticks - baked - 5 pts
1 cup of cheddar broccoli rice - 6 pts
1/2 cup sweet peas - 2pts
crystal light - 0 pts

Late Snack
1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce

Total points = 27 pts

Exercise:
40 minutes of yoga - Surya B - Warrior 1 = 327 calories burned.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:54 AM   #138  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

got out of school early, and came home and FINALLY lifted some damn weights! LOL I have been so busy with school, work, and bike riding that I haven't lifted lately...back to it!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:26 AM   #139  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning Everyone! TGIF! We finally made it to the weekend!

Last night I added on:
10 minute stretch section from Karen Voight's Pure and Simple Stretch
Meditation to Transform Emotions, Deep Relaxation, and Closing Prayer from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
No Weigh In

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:08 AM   #140  
Melissa

Morning all - scale is creeping down again. I might be in trouble later today. I need to make monster cookies. Me and cookie dough and cake batter and frosting can not be trusted alone in a room together.

Someone once recommended chewing gum while preparing such things. Might need to do that!
Old 07-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #141  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday's Calories: 1291

B - Bagel w/ Hazelnut Spread + 3 Circus Animal Crackers
S - Bacon Jerky
L - Lean Pocket - Garlic White Chicken Pizza
S - Fiber One Lemon Bar
D - Imitation Lobster w/ Butter + Milk Chocolate Covered Craisins

Exercise: 6595 Steps (-132)

Calories were very low yesterday. I'm a happy camper. I walked trails at the park with my friend, so my calorie burn is probably a little higher than I calculated. The trails are uneven and hilly.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #142  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

....hello everyone! I'm hoping I can join this thread?

I was on 3fc until early last year when I got pregnant! We miscarried, but then I got pregnant again and just had a baby boy at the end of April. I've been counting calories and just started back at working out about a week ago. Some names look familiar (hi Berry!) and then.. a lot don't. HOPEFULLY I can get back to the 170's and BELOW it and maybe, finally, be at a "normal" weight for my height, lol...

I'm Katie, now 32. Married almost 6 years. One little boy, almost 12 weeks old. I'm from NE Ohio. Calories are bouncing between 1200 and 1600, depending on the day. I'm water weight sensitive and just got back to weighing myself, which will pick up w/daily WI's on Monday (after TOM is gone! )

Hello!! It's nice to be back!!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:42 AM   #143  
Melissa

Was wondering where you were Kateleestar! Congrats on your baby boy! And wow to getting back at it so quickly! You're awesome!
Old 07-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #144  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

This week got the better of me...my depression is crushing which is causing me to feel defeated. But here I am again, at the end of the week...not sure I'll be able to exercise, but I plan on a clean eating day...baby steps, I guess.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:27 AM   #145  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Was wondering where you were Kateleestar! Congrats on your baby boy! And wow to getting back at it so quickly! You're awesome!
Thanks lady! I'm glad someone looks familiar! I feel a bit as though I'm starting over.. This place helped SO much last time, hopefully it'll keep me on track again.

kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #146  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I don't have to work Friday's anymore and it's my kids donut day. Poor kids had to wake up to giddy mom blaring J-pop and cackling about beating them to the lemon donut. Hubby should learn by now to get two of those. Me and the 7 year old like it.

Now to be good the rest of the day. I'm making up a batch of my 13 bean soup.

Weight 170.8 today, hoping to see 160s soon.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:38 PM   #147  

Good afternoon everyone
Diana, thanks for the suggestion re cold brewing. I find with that process, the acid flavor is lost. But you reminded me to start a pot over night. Today I am reaping the rewards. I let it sit for about 10 hours and then warm it up until just a few bubbles are on top from the heat. Then I filter it. Its pretty good. Better than the low acid coffee I send away for.

Peachflesh, congrats on the invisilign aligners. While it is uncomfortable now (I remember having those metal braces on my teeth) it will result in great benefits in the end. Weather it is for cosmetic reasons or medical eg TMJ, I bet the end benefits and results will be worth it.

I didnt go on the trampoline last night. My cousin called and talked for hours. I thought about doing it while on the phone. But I didnt want to bother her with the sound of it. By the time she hung up I felt it was too late to get my body reved up. So today, I will do that without fail..... twice. 20 minutes in all. Gotta get serious about it

Yesterday the calories were about 1400. Perhaps a bit less. Hard to tell because I quite conveniently do not count how many cups of hot chocolate I drink. Nor do I measure the amount of almond milk in each cup. Its all an educated guess. Pretty close either way.

Today I am going to Costco. I am not sure if there will be sample damage. Cousin coming to visit in about 10 days. Want to have that 2 extra lbs lost by then. Good incentive. Have not seen her in many years.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:10 PM   #148  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

ah, FRIDAY!

quick post:

B - belvita breakfast biscuits
L - one slice of powerseed bread/tuna/lite mayo/baby spinach
S - organic banana

that is IT until dinner! Not sure what that will be yet, but we're taking a 20 mile bike ride after work

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 07-11-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Dakota, congrats on your weight loss. Changing your eating habits and exercising are doing the trick!
Flower and Diana, I purchased a rebounder on Amazon last night. I've decided it was necessary to start getting back into some real exercise and clearing up those lymph nodes.
Ian, so glad you got to talk to your kids!

Breakfast: eggbeaters, yogurt, 2 crackers, 1/2 cup soy milk
Lunch: kale salad, almonds
Dinner: 1/2 cobb salad (out to dinner)
Went on the elliptical for 10 minutes, walked for 1/2 hr.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:51 PM   #150  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
This week got the better of me...my depression is crushing which is causing me to feel defeated. But here I am again, at the end of the week...not sure I'll be able to exercise, but I plan on a clean eating day...baby steps, I guess.
I go through very rough periods of depression and it really throws a wrench in my routine.

Last edited by novangel; 07-11-2014 at 07:52 PM.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote