Old 06-19-2005, 12:48 PM   #151  

Hi everyone its windy and cold here today.. we are going to a family get together at my nieces..mexican foods the theme.. im bringing my homemade salsa and taco pie. the only lo-cal to that is the lettuce ..my new furniture looks so beautiful.. i cant beleave im so lucky ..glad u got the card.. i was thinking of you but why did it go to your sisters?? has anyone heard from dana.. i sent her a card too..just feel badly for her..daphnee hows the belly today??..hope you all have a great day and spoil your husbands on his day today..(((((((((hugs)))))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:24 PM   #152  

I received a email from her I believe it was when I first came home from the hospital. I responded but haven't heard anything more from her. I hope she can post soon. I thought she sent it to you all also but could be mistaken.
Rosey, I bet you are really enjoying your new furniture. Tell us what it looks like. Have a good day and all the dad's and father's have a great day as well.

TTFN
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:46 PM   #153  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

I heard from Dana today on hotmail. She is going to Drs. tomorrow and hopefully into new place Friday Lord willing.
I went to the surgeon today and he said he wants an ultrasound done being as my levels are high of bile..well duhhhhhhhhhhh. He is concerned that there may be a stone loose in my body so I have to get an MRI to check it. That can't be until Thursday.... if there is a blockage I have to get that taken care of first before my gall bladder is removed. If there is no blockage then I can just have the removal of gallbladder taken care of. OK I am going to call my gallbladder Nelly. So if I have s stone in body they take a tube down my throat and suck it up and out, if no stone they get to remove Nelly. Surgeon said stone removal is all day thing but very simple and I go home, nelly removal I get to go home same day. So I still know jack ****.
Daphne
PS My weight isn't even budging even though I am eatting around 750 calories a day.
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 11:51 AM   #154  

Bless your sweet heart, Daphne!!!! Don't be concerned about that stupid scale right now. Your body is going through some heavy fighting right now within it's self. You will see the results once this is taken care of.

I received a email from Dana yesterday too. I hope all goes well for her today at the doctors and the rest of the week with the getting all inspections approved so they can move in to their new home. We are thinking and missing you Dana!!!

Talk to you guys later.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:04 PM   #155  
Miss. Brat

OK I am here for a few. I hope everyone is doing great today. I went shopping for a bit yesterday and for like an hour today. I also went to my WW weigh in. I didn't stay for the meeting being as I can't handle being closed in and stuff right now. I lost a bit more this week and am at 220.6. So I have to lose 1/2 a pound to make my June goal.
I wanted to say congrats to Donna for her losing another 2 pounds! How are you feeling today? What did the Dr. say and when do you get to drive?
Dana are you in the place yet? Well I guess I mean will you be Friday?What did your Dr. tell you about trying again?
Rosey my in laws are headed your way. They are taking a plane from Seattle to up North to Alaska. They will be in Fairbanks and Mt. McKinley and Anchorage I think she said before hitching a ride on a cruise ship.
I love having my nephew here. I wish he was able to stay with us when school starts. I have been butting heads with FIL over stuff. He says I am spoiling Johnny and not Robert and that it isn't fair. He can kindly go blow off *nice way to say what I was thinking* He was mad that Robert had to go to bed at 8 and Johnny who is 14 and got to stay up with us. I finally tol MIL after FIL fits and stomping off to bed that I was real close to getting into it with him and was not going to take much more in my house. I think I shocked and scared her.
OK I want food. I am hungry all the damn time now. I have been up until the last 2 days averaging 700 calories. Yes I am keeping track in my WW tracker. Now how is that for being devoted?
OK post soon someone or everyone I am lonely!
Daphne
Old 06-23-2005, 10:08 AM   #156  

Daphne, glad to see your post! Your inlaws beats anything I have ever seen! I think if it wasn't for you, they wouldn't have anything to do because it seems all they do is gripe and complain to you. Isn't it nice to be needed! The doctor put me on a low dose hormone replacement said it's normal for the hormones to get confused after a hysterectomy and the nurse said I should get some over the counter sleep aid to help me sleep for the medicine will not work right away. The heat has cooled down some (inside me, LOL) and last night I slept a little better. I can officially drive tomorrow (Friday) and I have an appointment to see the urologist and on Monday I see the gynecologist.
Was a bad girl yesterday. I didn't think it was heavy. I carried a basket of clothes down the stairs and halfway down I got really fatigued and thought "man, I'm weak" after that I was extremely tired then.... I SNEEZED!! I was in really bad pain. Had to take pain medication for the first time in three days and man I got fussed at by Jim. The lady who brought us our meal last night told me she did the same thing but it was not until four weeks after her surgery. Nothing was busted but she knew that they knew what they were talking about when they say NOTHING for 6 weeks!
Rosey, where are those pictures???? LOL
Dana, sending good :vibes: till you can be with us again in the comfort of your NEW HOME!
Well, I'm going to end for now. Hope you all have a great day.
Best to you Daphne with the MRI. (isn't that today???)
Old 06-23-2005, 10:38 AM   #157  
Miss. Brat

Oh Donna you keep me laughing. I am sorry you had to get hurt but when you said carrying laundry downstairs and had to sneeze I had the picture of you peeing all over yourself, the steps and the laundry for a minutes there. OK take it easy woman and I mean it!
My MRI is in 90 minutes. I get to take my relax me baby pill in 30 minutes. There was a big blow up with FIL and Johnny where FIL grabbed Johnny flung him down hallway and threw him onto bathroom floor whilst basically sitting on him and holding him down. I was screaming at him to knock it off that he had no right to do that and MIL was pulling him off Johnny.... all because he told HJohnny to pick his bathing suit and towel off the bathroom floor. The bathing suit was dry and Robert was pissed at Johnny and threw it on the floor we belive and the towel was ROberts as well and not Johnnys. Johnny was whinning and saying that to FIL and FIL flippede out on him. I have ni respect for that man and was so angry last night I couldn't sleep and was up all night with diareaha(sp). This is the man that is supposed to be the great religious leader in the family that I should be able to follow and he said the f word shouted it in my house. He then stompped off to their room and then left for a bit. Jason is disappointed in his father and I think that is a wake up call to FIL. Please pray that it works out for Johnny here and we get to keep him. Oh so I am going potty all night now and can't drink till after MRI and I am so dehydrated again and still can't stop going potty.
OK sorry for the novel but had to get the fight off my chest.
Happy moving day Dana!!!
Daphne
Old 06-23-2005, 03:54 PM   #158  

No peeing just lots of paining, Daphne!!!! I got your card today! THANK YOU! It came to MY box! So, you are lucky.
You aren't too lucky about the inlaws. Wow, you need to write a book.
How would you get to "keep" your nephew Johnny? Do you think it would be good thing to bring him into the house with Robert being so horrible to him? Anyway, let us know about the MRI.
TTFN
Old 06-24-2005, 11:03 AM   #159  
Miss. Brat

Just a quick note I kept forgetting to change my avator or what ever it is called. Now I got to skip the 25 pound chick and go for the 30 pound chick!
Hope you are moving today Dana.
My MRI was horrible. I had my relaxing pill and the guy said they should of given me the 2 dose pill. I was shaking and crying and ready to flip out in the machine but was not about to redo the dang thing. I got out and then dresses and then when I saw Jason I broke down and was sobbing like a freak show. Geesh what a baby I am but can not hand being closed in. The surgeon has not called me yet so I am stuck home for a second day waiting for his freaking call. Remember he goes on vacation Monday and today is last day he can call me/ I am giving it until 10 and then I am calling the office to see what is up.
Daphne
Old 06-24-2005, 03:07 PM   #160  

{{{{{{{DAPHNE}}}}}}} Have you heard anything yet?
Old 06-24-2005, 04:06 PM   #161  
Miss. Brat

I am not happy right now. I called the surgeons office today at 9:30 and was informed that the Dr. left for vacation yesterday. Then the lady tried to tell me it took a couple of days to get the results. I said I was told by Dr. that he would have the results right after I had the MRI done and he would be calling me then. So I said what am I to do now? I told her that Dr. said that with him going on vacation that one of is associates could do the surgery, etc..... She said she had to go locate my file and would give it to a nurse and call me later today. I am giving it until 1:30 and then calling back. After this is all said and done I am going to write a nasty letter to the damn place and to the fricking paper about how shitty this town is when it comes to the local businesses that I have used. I think it is so much better to go to Vancouver or Portland. I have been screwed over by the Dr. here, 3 hair salons, a lawyer etc.
I can't handle milk I drank about 4 ounces of fat free because I have been craving it and about 1/3 a can sphagetti os and tummy is rumbling. BLECH
Daphne

Last edited by dabrat; 06-26-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:32 PM   #162  

Daphne, you aren't feeling good and they have not been honest with you. Doctors have told me that too and come to find out I think sometimes they don't realize how long it takes for test results to come back. I sure hope that another surgeon in that office will get in touch with you today.
Hang in there! Much Love to you during this trying time.
Love,
Donna
Old 06-26-2005, 05:59 PM   #163  
Miss. Brat

Donna thanks for your words of encouragement. I know this will pass my health issues and I will be better again. It will be so nice to eat and not have to spend hours in the bathroom for a change. I know it will be bad at first but if I do it already and it is making life hard to be normal right now it is worth it. I havn't gone to Church in 2 weeks being as i visit the bathroom so often and the bathroom is in the back part of Chruch where we have service and with my issues I don't want the others to hear me! TMI I know.
I had a can of Chicken noodle soup, 3 fruit snack packets and a bowl of mashed potatoes instant at that! Can we say carbs, carbs and more carbs? I can't live on carbs alone!
OK hope Dana is having a blast in her new plave, hope Rosey is living the high life with new furniture and stuff, and that Donna is relaxingf and having fun driving again even having McDonalds!
Daphne
Old 06-29-2005, 10:50 PM   #164  
Miss. Brat

Good day everyone where are you all at? I am going to have surgery Friday. I had to get upset and cry to even get it done then they wanted me to wait till the 6th. OK I still can't eat without getting the runs and I am sick of soup. I don't think they care that I have had diharreah*sp* for 3 weeks now non stop. Ever try to go 2 hours away for a Dr. appointment and have to go potty the whole dang way? It sucks.
I heard from Dana and hopefully Monday they get to start to move in. They were waiting for final inspections and stuff.
I will post tomorrow when I hear what the time will be. Keep me in your prayers I am still nervous over this. I will try and call Donna when I get home to tell her I am alive and well!
XOXOXO Daphne
Old 06-30-2005, 12:22 AM   #165  

Daphne, this will be the third time I've tried to respond to your post. The site must of been experiencing some troubles.

I am praying for you Daphne. it's a shame you had to convince them that you NEED this surgery and you need it NOW. How about the MRI ? What showed on it?

Call me when you are home.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Donna