Old 06-04-2005, 03:09 PM   #121  

((((((Dana)))))) Maybe it is just some break through bleeding and not a mis-carriage. I was glad you detected a fetal heart beat. I'm praying for you and your baby. What time is your ultra sound on Monday?
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 06:47 PM   #122  

Dana..im sure thinking about you sweetie and praying that things turn out the way you want..(((((((((hugs))))))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 08:47 PM   #123  

My app't is at 9:30. I feel for sure it's what it is. I have never had one but it feels like a regular period now. Not really cramping per say, but that same feeling you have during that first day of your period. I bet the cramping is yet to come. I have a terrible headache as well. We will attempt the heartbeat thing again before monday morning.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 12:05 AM   #124  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Oh Dana my heart goes out to you. I wish I was there to give you a hug my sweet yaya sister. Take a deep breath and try to relax. I have you in my prayers tonight darling. If there is anything that I can do just let me know.
XOXOXO Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 02:01 PM   #125  

{{{{{Dana}}}}}
Old 06-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #126  
Miss. Brat

Dana I hope to hear from you soon good news or bad news we are all here for you.
xoxoxoxoxo Daphne
Old 06-06-2005, 09:02 PM   #127  

I'll be talking to you all later for I am going to make it a early night. I have to be at the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning.
Dana, I have been thinking of you all day long. And noticed the baby ticker is gone so it must mean one thing and I am praying for comfort for you. I hope that it was a mistake that it's gone but if not, know that you are in my prayers.
Talk to you guys later. TTFN!
Donna
Old 06-07-2005, 10:15 PM   #128  
Miss. Brat

OK Dana I am worried about you sweetie. I really don't know what to say that hasn't been said before. I know the pain that you are going thru and wish I was there to help you out. I hope that at least you are getting moved into your new place.
Donna I hope that the surgery went great for you. How are you feeling? How is hubby doing and Elena? I hope that the family gets it together and starts to help you some.
I go to weigh in tomorrow and have no idea what the scales will say. I haven't had an appetite the last 2 days but before that I was like a starving monkey. I went to Curves today and felt better after I went. It is just hard for me to leave the house some days. I think if I was single I could very easily become a hermit and get afraid to leave the house. What is that called? Agoraphobia or something. It scares me how hard it is to leave somedays for me and I havn't mentioned it to my Dr. or hubby yet.
Rosey how is your weather up there? It is supposed to be raining hard here but it has been missing us and hitting Portland and Vancouver just south of us.
OK I am going to go sautee me some vegetables and pray that all of you are doing great.
XOXOXO Daphne
Old 06-08-2005, 02:05 PM   #129  
Miss. Brat

I lost 2.6 pounds this week at weight watchers! I have to lose 6 more pounds to make my June goal. I am at almost 10% weightloss from my heaviest of 250 pounds. Around Thanksgiving I was ready to go buy a size 26 jeans being as my fat size 24s were getting snug. I started to try again to lose then if y'all remember. My 24s are way to big on me now and wont stay up, I tried on my 22s and they all fit along with some of my 20s. I will be able to wear some of my summer dresses this year and look decent in them. I am going to have to go thru my panties being as the ones I have been wearing are to big and fall down too. What a scary thought to have my jeansand panties fall down at same time.:nono> Not a site I wanna show anyone!
Dana and Donna please post when you can and tell us whats going on and how you are doing and feeling.
XOXOXO Daphne
Old 06-08-2005, 05:30 PM   #130  

Thinking about all of you and sending ((((((((hugs)))))))) rosey
Old 06-10-2005, 02:23 PM   #131  
Miss. Brat

Hi everyone I got a letter from Dana yesterday but didn't have time to post for her. She started to bleed on Saturday as we know, it go worse and worse, and she ended up in ER Sunday morning around 3 AM I believe. She ended up losing the baby and had a D & E preformed. IT is similar to a D & C but I think she said it had more suction to clean up. SHe as then brought back to her camper at her mamas being as they were moving her old trailor out and bringing in her wondeful new home.
Danas lettter broke my heart and I was crying for her feeling her pain. Please everyone send Dana a card and let her know how much we love and cherish her her.
I did have Tonys graduation yesterday and it was a happy/sad occasion. It was a blessing that he chose me to spend time with before he graduated and I got kisses in front of his schoolmates before her left to graduate and afterwards. It was heartbreaking to me to know that he is even more of an adult now. I was fine during ceremony until the speaker said "and now is the time that we have all been waiting for.. and some of us would like to put off for a little bit more but we have to let go...." OMG I burst into tears again when he said that. My Angel Baby did get a special red sash to wear the showed that he passed a major test that was to show how smart he was/is. It was a test that was so tough most kids didn't pass. for my baby!
OK going to go for a bit hope to hear form someone soon,
XOXOXO Daphne
Old 06-10-2005, 02:46 PM   #132  

Hi everyone omg im so sorry dana(((((((hugs)))).. daphnee please e-mail or pm me danas address.. also donnas if you have it..sry u are sad.. a happy sad tho and proud of your son too..donna if u are reading this hope u are ok and not in to much discomfort..dana u know im with u in spirit and that little chubby warm hand u are holding is mine..rosey
Old 06-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #133  

Rosey, I think I have Dana's mailing address. If so, I'll pm it to you. My heart was so saddened to come back to the thread to read of the horrible news but hopefully a new baby is conceived soon and wihtout NO complications. I can't even imagine losing a child.
Dana, congrats on your weight loss as well as holding your head high during the graduation. It didn't suprise me that much for I know you are a strong woman. Sorry that you are still feeling so down.
I came home from the hospital today. I feel extremely tired so I can't say much but wanted you to know that all went well and I am home. I'll post more later as I can.
Love,
Donna
Old 06-13-2005, 10:20 PM   #134  

I miss you all.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:50 PM   #135  

Hi everyone im here.. thinking about u all.. having a minor problem but hope to have it resolved soon(((((hugs)))))))) for all Rosey