Old 09-20-2005, 06:41 PM   #226  

DAPHNE!!! I am so glad to hear from you. Me and Donna had our tickets ready to fly to washington!! Just kidding but were worried about you. Is there anything you can do about getting your period all the time. My MIL is on hormone pills to keep her from having it but of course she's 58 years old. Otherwise she would still have her period and have it often. My mama is more lucky. She evidently is in true menopause. She hasn't had one since March. Sorry to hear about that IM. I seldom use mine but did for a while with Ann the other day.

Donna had asked how I was doing (via email) so I will answer that. I am 4 weeks today so needless to say, a LONG time to go but I'm so nervous. I don't know how to get past this. I'm sure I will be a lot better after that first ultrasound which isn't even planned yet but I"m so afraid of recurrent miscarriages. As for physical aspects, I have little twitches sometimes down there which everyone says is perfectly normal. I'm not cramping, not really sick but I do feel like eating the house a lot of times and I could sleep all day really. I'm taking the fatigue as a good sign. Well I am going to soak in some warm water and work a crossword puzzle. Can you believe tomorrow is wednesday already??
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 10:00 PM   #227  

DAPHNE!!!!! I have been so worried about you and have offlined messaged you as well as emailed you and no response!
Girlfriend, you know that is how I ended up having to have a hysterectomy. You may have a cyst that is causing problems. There ARE medicines that can help you get regulated. Have you seen your gynecologist? PLEASE Take care of yourself!!!
Dana, I can't even imagine how nervous you are. I would be the same if not worse. But we must try to think positive and just be thankful that another baby has been conceived! Easy for me to say... but let's try to look at the fatigue and the twitches a good sign!
At a College near here tomorrow my Dad is having a building dedicated to him. So, going to the ceremony tomorrow. Dr. Charles Stanley is speaking! I can't wait to hear him.
Well, gotta go. So glad to see a post from our prodigal sister! LOL Don't stay away even if you have fallen off the wagon! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 10:38 AM   #228  

So how did the dedication go Donna?? Any new news from your Mississippi relatives? Are they trying to get back up this way again for this new storm? I can't believe this is happening again. Here we go again with the gas situation and I can honestly say at this point the Explorer I drive is nearly on empty and some stations are closed already.

What's everyone up to over the weekend? We have a cook out at DH's work tonight. It's the annual thing where he's won the grand prize 2 out of the 3 years they've had it. He asked them already what the grand prize would be so he would know what to drive? LOL They are having Barbeque catered in and all you can eat of snow cones, fountain drinks and funnel cakes. Of course you can really only eat one right?? LOL

I'm doing somewhat better with the nervousness. My mom and sister know and me and mama went to Anderson yesterday to toys-r-us and walmart and out to lunch. She bought me 2 of the mesh bags you wash the baby clothes in so that's her first "gift" to me. She also told me she had a big diaper bag. Oh so excited but I just pray that I can actually get a baby here in the spring.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #229  

The dedication went great! The building is actually the Student Center which houses many areas that include the Communication Center in my Dad's name. It was really neat and Dr. Charles Stanley was great! NO notes, never stood behind a podium.
Jim spoke with his sister yesterday and as far as they know there is no need to evacuate where they live. However, they have been warned that there may be power outages, heavy wind and rain as well. I think they should go just in case even if it's to my bil's parents house in northern part of Mississippi near Memphis Tenn.
Dana, have fun at the barbeque tonight! The city of Mauldin is having their 100th anniversary and the weekend will be full of things to do so we may go out that way.
Glad the nervousness is getting better. I am sooooooooooo excited for you!
Rosey, I sent that picture of the Moose to my friend in W.VA who has a co-worker that is crazy about hunting. I hoped you didn't mind but I'm SURE he has never seen nothing like that! LOL
Just blessed our bedroom. I've been sneezing ever since! It's a shame all the dust that was in there!
Talk to you guys soon, have a great weekend!

Last edited by dlzbth; 09-23-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:27 PM   #230  

Hi everyone.. gosh we all must be busy..its been awhile since i posted and you all too..i have been blessing the house..working on x-mas presents..taking a 4-day diebetic class( i learned alot) and esp sewing doll clothes.. i must be a kid at heart as i loved dolls as akid and still do ..my dd,s didnt and my oldest grdd doesnt but amanda my youngest gr dd loves dolls so i got here a generic am girl doll( the originall are to expensive ) and have been making clothes for it.. am working on a bride outfit right now.. im really enjoying it.. does any of your kids like dolls and have you ever looked at the am girl doll stuff in e-bay theres all kinds of accessories etc so much fun..our weather is cold and rainy.. i feel winter coming brrrrrrrr.. not ready for that.. im snug and warm inside and it feels like soup or stew day.. hope you are all busy and happy((((((hugs)))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:56 AM   #231  

Elena loves American Girl Dolls! She has her homepage on the website! LOL Glad to hear from you and that you are doing good, Rosey. I know what you mean about dolls. At McDonalds they are giving away with the kids meals now the Madame Alexander minature dolls and I was so excited. Elena says "whatever" LOL
Dana? Daphne? Gayle? Ann?
Old 10-03-2005, 12:01 PM   #232  

HI guys. What's up. Really not a whole lot here. Kevin had to go in work about 3 hours late today so we could go put 2 front tires on the Explorer. We had a small cut in it that my mom actually noticed sat. evening and the tire was as flat as one can be. Luckily Kevin believes in Fix a Flat enough to use it and then $115 later, we have 2 new tires. I hate things that come up unexpected like that cause now we are under strain with finances again. I haven't even really thought of christmas. LOL

I go to the Dr. Oct. 19th and see if this little "beanie baby" is going to stick with us or not. I've had a queasy morning today and did on Friday as well. That's more than what I had last PG. I sure could go for a nap right now too.

Rosey I like dolls too but Laken is visually impaired so she doesn't really have an interest in dolls. She has them and even has the ones that talk and interact with you but if it's not a CD, stereo or something she can talk into, she doesn't care for it.

Where is everyone else? Did Summer make it home from MB?? I just wonder how the weather was for her. We need rain so desperately up here. Well I will post this and read around here on 3fc. I don't spend much time here anymore.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:14 PM   #233  

Guys please pray that I will be OK, I spoke too soon in my last post. I am spotting a pink colored something right now and it may not be good. I am not
cramping yet but very scared.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:29 AM   #234  

Where is my girls?? My spotting only last about 30 minutes that day and all seems fine. I'm even having nausea/throwing up throughout the day but it's not that bad. I've lost 2 1/2 pounds since friday. Maybe I should set up a weight ticker and look at the positive side of that. LOL
Old 10-05-2005, 01:54 PM   #235  

Morning everyone.. gosh dana im so glad you are ok.. im thinking good thoughts for you and i guess throwing up is a good thing for you right now its cold and windy here today.. winters coming i can feel it brrrrrrrrrrr im still sewing and helping our neighbors..hes in the end stages of a terrible fight with cancer.. it all makes us so sad to see him suffer..and i want to support them any way i can.. they have been married 60+ years..and have 8 kids..so my dh and i have been cooking for them and running errands etc..hope the rest of you are well and happy where is daphnee?? ((((((((hugs)))))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:44 PM   #236  

Now, why didn't this site notify me of posts after mine???? I'm so sorry Dana! I just assumed since no notifications of new posts on the thread that you hadn't been here. I'm so relieved about the baby and that all seems good now. Please forgive me for not saying anything for I did not know! Just out of curiosity I looked here.
Rosey, sorry about your friend. That is too, too sad. I'm sure it's hard on you as well.
I emailed Summer and she replied that they had some risky weather but all in all it was a good two weeks for them and they had a blast. She asked about you all and said she misses you all very much.
I spoke with Daphne on IM yesterday and don't know why she isn't posting.....

On Friday Jim and I are going away for the weekend. We are spending the weekend in Asheville, NC for our 20th wedding anniversary. Can't wait to go!
Old 10-09-2005, 06:54 PM   #237  

Well I guess Donna is gone for her "honeymoon". Congrats on 20 years Donna. I hope to see that in about 7 years, myself. I hope you guys had fun.

Where is everyone else? I am doing fair here. I'm not as sick or nauseous today as I have been. I just wish the time for the Dr app't would hurry up and get here. I was in a collision on friday. It was the first time I've ever been in one while driving. I had just picked up brett and had the other kids in the car already. I was in the traffic at the middle/high school and a high school driver plowed into my right front. It knocked the tow out of the Explorer and stripped the rim and loosened up the bumper but other than that, it is ok. We are waiting on a call from the other drivers insurance cause they are the ones responsible for repairing it. If we had been in the little car it would have been something else. It was a Honda Accord that hit us and it knocked us over the width of the lane in the road.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:38 PM   #238  

I'm so glad you are ok, Dana!

I'm home! Will post more later!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:50 PM   #239  

Glad you made it home donna, tell us all about it. Well maybe not ALL but did you go and see anything or just relax??
Old 10-18-2005, 09:55 AM   #240  

Well I have been working on my ticker and have yet to correct it. My due date got moved up 2 days and every day counts to me. So now we're due May 28th which is strange cause my last PG was due Dec 28. I woke up yesterday with bleeding and went to see the Dr. 2 days early. We got our ultrasound and the baby is all there with a heart beat in the 160 range. He or She looks great and I got my first u/s picture. I've lost 14 pounds and he told me to start taking vitamin B-6 with half of a Unisom tablet to help combat the sickness. The bleeding has stopped and it was from some under developed placenta that he said would work itself out and I only had 2% chance of miscarrying now which is down from 20%. Now where is everyone??