Looking For My Ya Ya Sisters - Page 10 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 06-14-2005, 12:23 AM   #136  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone I am here to. I am getting over a bad case of flu that almost sent me to ER today. I get this bad back pain shots up my spine spread all over back and around to stomach. Started around 11 last night started to throw up around 2AM, continues all day till about 4. Back is still sore but able to keep water down now for 5 hours almost.
Love and miss al of you hope Dana and Donna are healing up fast. Hope Roseys problems get cleared up fast as well.
XOXOXODaphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 02:27 PM   #137  

Rosey, I sure hope your problem is getting settled right now and it isn't a serious problem. Although all problems carry some seriousness that is why they are to begin with problems some just vary in size. So, I guess I am saying that I hope the size of the problem is not big.
{{{{{Daphne}}}}} You sure it wasn't food poison and not the flu? I have a friend who just had a mild case of it and even though she didn't get admited to the hospital she too thought she was going to die. Daphne please take care of yourself and thanks for letting us know how you are.
{{{{{Dana}}}}} You must still be getting set up in your new home. At least something good is happening right now. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. I also hope you and dh can get busy on baby soon! It will happen, this was just not the right time I guess.
I am doing pretty good. My dh has been awesome to me through out this whole process. Today makes one week ago I had the surgery. My incision looks great and when I keep up with my pain pill schedule I am vertually pain free. The most problem I have had involved the bladder and even that has settled down now. It is a long process and I have been enjoying being a lady of leisure! LOL Meals have been brought to us each night except for tonight there won't be but we have plenty believe me and I think Jim will go back to work tomorrow. This could of been much worse especially how I was thinking it would be but it's been much better than I thought. There is pain, there is discomfort but nothing like I feared.
Well, gals let's get well and as best as life will allow problem free and stay in touch! We need each other.
Love,
Donna
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #138  

Hi everyone.. daphne am so sorry you have been sick..hope u are better soon..dana am thinking about you and your family are you in the new house yet?? donna..you seem to be recovering very well and am glad you have so much help..im ok too..just frustrated.. life never turns out as we planned or wished. and with the medical retirement for my dh came alot of financial troubles..our income is going to drop alot in sept so in order to make things easier we have applied and been accepted for a consolidation home equity loan.. after sighning everything.. we where told we needed proof of ins.. well when we paid the house off the ins was included in that payment and i was so excited about paying that off that i never gave ins on house a thought till now try and get ins on a log home 20 yrs old self built and over 10 miles from the fire service area and in rural alaska.. its been a nightmare but finally got it but boy was it expensive.. a big ouch..am glad its resolved altho the dh is livid at the cost.. but ya gotta do what we gotta do.. so to say the least i was pushing up the b/p the last few days..so thats what i was upset about.. am releaved .. that its going to be ok.. and in a yr we can re-evaluate and get a lower rate..one good thing ive been to upset to even eat chcolate now thats bad and i can tell my clothes are looser.. stress does that to me.. anyways hope you are all ding ok thinking of you all (((hugs))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:21 PM   #139  
Miss. Brat

OK as hard as it was to get my butt in gear and up and dressed I still went to WW today. I lost 4 pounds this week. I also am going to the Dr. at 2 today to see whats going on if anything. Jason and I are thinking maybe an ulcer but I don't know what they feel like or how they treat them? I had to go to Target to get Roberts ADHD meds and didn't even feel like shopping. That shows I don't feel good. The only good thing is I am almost at my June 30th goal and still have 2 weeks left! I think I cursed myself when I said I would love to be one of these people that hated to eat. I said eat didn't say nothing about hating to drink water! Hating to eat and not being able to eat are 2 different things right? Well I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to the Dr. today and will post later what she says.
Hope all my yayas are doing better and having a great day!
Daphne
Old 06-15-2005, 07:37 PM   #140  
Miss. Brat

OK I am back from the Drs. now. She thinks it is my gallbladder and ordered an ultrasound tomorrow morning. She ran a few test there and is even checking into hepatitis being as I look tan even though I havn't been is ages. She ran a urine test and the billiruben was sky high in it which points to gallbladder issues. She said the billiruben is usually in the gallbladder but now it is in my urine which is not good. She also said she bets the my gall bladder will be taken out in the next few days. I don't have insurance and this just sucks. I don't know what to do now.
Daphne
Old 06-15-2005, 11:31 PM   #141  

Daphne, you will just have to arrange payments sweetie because you have to have this taken care of. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Once you have the gallbladder removed you will feel much better and they can do it laproscopicly (sp) hopefully and so it will be out patient. You will not have to be admitted unless you have stones and then they will have to remove it by cutting you. There is a quick recovery time so you will not be down long. (((daphne))) Let us know what happens.
Love,
Donna
Old 06-16-2005, 12:17 AM   #142  

Hi everyone.. omg daphnee im so sorry..but u must take care of yourself..i had my gbladder out 2 yrs ago..let us know how it goes for you..donna.. hope you are healing nicely..and dana wonder if u are in your new home yet..have been thinking about you..we resolved the ins problem and we get our money friday..if i was dishonest id hop aplane for las vegas but it will be a releif to get this taken care of so i can quit worrying. about money .i lost 4 # this week see stress can be benificail at times..anyways ((((((((hugs))))))))) for all rosey
Old 06-16-2005, 03:20 PM   #143  
Miss. Brat

OK I am back home and before I got home the Dr. was calling me. It is my gallbladder and I have a lot of gallstones in there. I burst out into tears when she told me. I can't be down for 2 weeks I have to much stuff going on. I don't want to stay the night in the hospital and I sure as **** don't want to go under. My Dad died from surgery and just never woke up. I am saved and yes I am going to heaven but I want to stay here longer and be happy with Jason. I don't want to have a hugh hospital bill that takes forever to pay off and now it will end up costing us our Disney World trip next year. I can't stop crying and am going to go take a nap for a bit. Sorry to be such a cry baby.
Daphne
Old 06-16-2005, 03:26 PM   #144  

I don't know what to say other than in very loud words... I DID NOT DIE! It doesn't mean that you will die if you have to be put under. I know that it's always a fear of everyone that they will not wake up but most people do. You need to take care of yourself or you won't have those many years left with Jason. I'm sorry about this all I really am but you need to take care of you! Do you think I had nothing going on? I have lots but I know I did the right thing and in the long run it will make the quality of my life much better. God bless you Daphne. I love you and care for you.
Donna
Old 06-16-2005, 07:45 PM   #145  

Hey everyone.. daphnee i agree with donna.. i had mine out and did have trouble but im here and alive..you need to take care of you..so you can be with your family for many yrs to come.. i know you are scared..use your faith that the good Lord will hold your hand and so will we..you will be fine..and money is just money and your life is worth more..u cannot put a price on that..the bills will resolve them selves..hang in there ((((hugs))) rosey
Old 06-17-2005, 01:47 PM   #146  
Miss. Brat

OK I am feeling better today. I am still not happy about the surgery or the cost but Jason has been great over it. Sorry for sounding like such a baby.
Rosey I was reading about what happens after you get gallbladder out and read that some food are harder to digest. Do you have issues with any thing food wise? It was saying beans, veges and dairy. OK I kinda live on those things when losing weight! I know we are all different but I have trouble with them at times now. I ate cup a soup last night and OMG it was the best tasting food ever.
Rosey I am so sorry there was such trouble with the house insurance. Thank God that nothing happened while you wernt covered! I am happy that it is all resolved now for you.
Donna how are you feeling today sweetie? I am so jealous over no more periods for you. Did the extended family ever help you out any? When do you go back to the Drs.?
The kids here have 2 hours of school on Thursday. OK what is the reason in that? Jason is taking his parents to Seattle to catch a plane for their trip to Alaksa on the Cruise line. He is taking Megan with him. Robert will want to go to school being as they are having an ice cream party. OK why do they need ice cream at that time of day? Hype them up with sugar and send them home. I am so irritated with that plan. If I am home recovering then I will need a lot of pain meds to deal with Robert!
OK I am going to go have some more soup just wanted to say I am feeling better and thanks for telling me to knock it off!
Daphne
Old 06-17-2005, 03:02 PM   #147  

Right after your gall bladder surgery you will have an immediate reaction to fatty foods and dairy products. I am not talking in a few minutes.. IMMEDIATELY! BUT it gets better at least it did with me. If it doesn't, I was told there is another problem as well so it may take a while but you will feel it to get better.
I went to a program last night that was done by the kids participating in the Vacation Bible School that Elena has been attending all week in the evenings. First time getting out since my surgery and I did well other than it wore me completely out! But, I haven't had to take any pain medications today at all other than advil and to me I'm on my way. One more week and I'll be able to drive again and that is when I'll see the doctor. Well, both doctors.
Have a great weekend and Daphne don't apologize.. Really we need a swift kick ever now and then and I would rather get it from people like you who really care for me! Tell me when you are having your surgery.
Love,
Donna
Old 06-17-2005, 07:48 PM   #148  

Hi everyone..been gone all day..picked up the loan check and deposited it and turned around and mailed all our bills in full.. i was stunned but so happy.. and yes we were very lucky nothing happened when we werent covered..we got more than we needed on the loan so we now have a imergency fund and guess what.. im getting new furniture for my living room..ive been married 36 yrs and never owned any new furniture in our entire lives..we had discussed it befor we decided to do this consloidation thing.. and then all the frustration i went thru trying to get insured and now it ended on a happy note..today i feel like mRs rockefeller Queen fro a day..new stuff is being deliverd tomorrow..couch and matching chair and a lazyboy wall recliner for me..yippeee.. am glad you both are doing better..daphnee i do have to be careful with foods that have alot of fat in them..the side affects are not fun..but ive learned what triggers those episodes and just avoid those foods..like deep fried things..or really rich cassaroles etc..and i go easy on butter and dressings.. not hard to get used too..you might not have any reaction at all..am gald you are better keep us posted..donna the program sounds fun.. am gald you got out a bit..have agreat weekend everyone((((hugs)))) rosey
Old 06-18-2005, 11:20 AM   #149  

Rosey, bless your sweet heart! This is a special time for you! I bet you do feel like a queen with the new furniture coming in! Take a pic so we can see!
Daphne, I'm thinking if you.
Dana, I miss you. I thought last night you posted but realized I was dreaming.

Have a great weekend
Donna
Old 06-18-2005, 09:25 PM   #150  

Rosey,
Thank you for my card! It was delivered to my sister's house next door. I got it today! You addressed it right, don't worry! Good thing my sister lives next door! LOL Thank you! It lifted my spirits.
Donna