Old 10-31-2005, 01:13 PM   #256  

Yeah Dana I have a very large hiatal hernia that causes my acid reflux. The doctor told me in July that if I don't have this corrected then I'm going to be a very miserable old woman! ROFLOL At the time I had an occasional problem usually when I was sick like I was in Disney World with the food poison then I would notice lots of complications with it but lately everything I eat now is feeling stuck in my chest. Not a good sign. That can mean that my stomach is working it's self more and more into my esophaugus. This is a genetic thing. My Paternal Grandfather had it, my Dad and his sister had it so guess what??! I HAVE IT! And so far, I'm the only one out of the four girls in my family that have it. Lucky me! I'm proud of your kids for doing so well in 5th grade and 4th! I have heard many from Mom's who have GIRLS that they are having some struggles. Not so much with the grades but the change in it's self. I know they are preparing them for middle school but sometimes I think they can over-do the preparation! LOL
I was glad to hear that wasn't a professional photographer because they sure would of known better. Don't get me wrong, I thought that other than that the pictures were very nice. I hope I didn't offend you.
Well, going to get back to the work at hand of switching out the Summer clothes to the cooler weather clothes. So far, I have a very nice stack for Goodwill.
Have a good Halloween for those who will participate or just have a good Monday!
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:39 AM   #257  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

OK and grrrrr I wanna see the pittures of Dana and her sister!
D
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:11 PM   #258  

Daphne I had sent you the pictures of my sister the other day via email. I'm not sure what email you use but let me know and I'll foward them again. I haven't taken any pictures of me and there's really nothing to see.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:48 PM   #259  

Daphne, I forwarded the pictures of Dana's sister and her family to you. Maybe Dana doesn't have your correct email addy because I thought I saw your name on the original email.
Let me know if you get it.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:54 PM   #260  

Hi everyone..lots has been happening and i havent had time to post..first my neighbor passed last thurs he was 81 and just the nicest person..am happy hes no longer suffering tho.. and have been helping his family as weve been friends for 30 yrs.. so im sad about that.. then one of my kids was having troubles so im sad over that.. and then to top it off my dh is officially retired..his disability ins that we had purchased has run out and now has to apply for his retirement pension from the company and its loads of paper work and investments etc..grrrrrrrr and we we are not smart about all that and want to make the right decisions so hired a financial planner to help us..and it snowed several inchs and winter is here so can yah tell im a bit stressed.. oh and im in charge of the food for the memorial service so lots of telephoning and delegating etc wheeeeeeeee im pooped..other than that im fine hope you all are too (((((((hugs))))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:10 PM   #261  

I am so sorry, Rosey for the loss of your friend. Also I wish I could help you with this stress you are going through right now. I hope things will get not so upsetting soon.

Well gals I'm under the knife again on next Thursday the 10th of November. My test I had done to see if I'm eligible for the repair of my acid reflux went well and I am eligible for everything they can dish out! Soon, I hope to be a better more improved Donna!
Old 11-04-2005, 09:37 AM   #262  

Rosey I am so sorry for what you're going through yet you still seem to have a sense of humor toward the end of your post. It does help us to know that suffering has ended and you're in a better place once you die so keep that thought. Your neighbor is truly blessed to have had you all these years. Now what did I tell you about the snow!?!?!? I truly hope we get some snow this year. We're still in the 70's here though.

Donna you sound upbeat about your surgery. I hope things go perfectly well for you. If it wasn't for this nasty reflux and indigestion I get in the evenings, I would be doing great. I don't feel that bad at all until right around supper and then I end up throwing it all up.

Today is the milestone of when I lost my last PG. Although we know this baby has reached a lot further than the last such as having a heartbeat, it still makes me a tad bit nervous. I got my heart doppler in the mail yesterday that I rented and the heartbeat was in the 170 range which is super.

Daphne- I enjoyed our lenghty IM chat the other day so now where are you??
Old 11-09-2005, 01:18 PM   #263  

Donna just thinking of you and your day tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

Where are all my sisters??
Old 11-09-2005, 10:05 PM   #264  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

OK I just got 23 e mails and they had backed up of the last 3 or 4 days. Why does it do that? I don't have anything to say just wanted to pop in and say HI!
Rosey so sorry for your loss, Dana how is my lil niece doing? Is she kicking you yet? Donna how did it go? Ya know what? i ahve no idea what today is I need sleep!
Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:22 AM   #265  

Donna I'm thinking of you today. Can't wait to hear a good report when you feel ready to post it so take your time when its over and get some rest.

Daphne you are too funny. The baby is about 2 1/2 inches long not counting legs and is the size of a lime. I haven't felt any movement yet but when I am listening to the heartbeat, it will move from me so I know it moves. We have no clue the sex of it and won't until around the end of Dec. I go to the Dr. on Monday and maybe he can tell me the week he prefers to do that big ultrasound. As for the sex of it, I would love a girl but I have a hunch its a boy. I got the same feeling with Brett but I know whatever he or she is, its a blessing to us. Now if I could just start to feel good on a daily basis it would be a good thing. Kevin is holding up my end of everything around here from fixing supper to doing laundry, you name it. I feel for him but he knows I don't feel good and once I eat supper, in order to keep anything down, I have to cat nap to allow my stomach to relax and digest.

Rosey what's up?

Anyone heard from gayle? I can't wait to start decorating but like I said to Daphne, I hope to be feeling better real soon. I can't believe Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks from today. My MIL called yesterday and she is having heart catherization next wednesday and if any blockages will go straight for surgery. I had no clue she was having any heart trouble. Our old mobile home sold on Tuesday and we're waiting for the guy to move the thing. I will be sad when it goes but that part of my life is over. Hope to see a post from Rosey or Gayle!
Old 11-15-2005, 06:26 PM   #266  

Well, girls, I tried. Had a good long post going and lost it! grrrrr!

Dana, I'm so happy for you and will keep you in my prayers!

Daphne, hope things smooth out for you soon.

Rosey, how is your weather now? We're unseasonably warm her in OH so far this Fall.

Donna, I hope your health straightens out soon. You are in my prayers.

Hi to all (in case I missed someone!)

I'm still active in the Church. I go to service on Sunday and Sunday school and 2 Bible Studies during the week.

I'm going to post this so that I don't lose another one!!! I'm going to be ready to decorate starting on Thanksgiving. Dana, if you hadn't nagged me to undecorate spring before last, I wouldn't have to go through this!!! hehe

Diet? Moi??? I think NOT!!

Love, Gayle
velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:41 PM   #267  

Like usual I have failed to get notifications that any one has posted here so didn't know. Thanks for the well wishes. It went well. Ended up being two nights in the hospital and now I am all about the gas! LOL I'm on a liquid/soft food diet till Monday to re-condition my system to a normal sized esophaugus and all. It was the largest one the doctor has seen. Jim said the pictures showed a good 2 or 3 inches of space where the esophaugus had been stretched. Anyway, I'll post more later and I'm glad all are doing well. Sorry that I'm just now posting.
TTFN!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:46 PM   #268  

Gayle I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm glad you seem to be doing well. That is funny about the decorations but I know you wouldn't have left them up year round would you?? LOL

Donna thank goodness it turned out ok and I guess you have a weightloss going on now. I still don't eat normal so I sympathize with you. I'm on the verge of wanting to throw up right now.

I had a good Sat. Sun, Mon and Tuesday but then threw up lastnight due to heartburn and I have been nauseous all day today. I thought this was over but guess not. My app't went well on Monday. I will have my big ultrasound about the first week in Jan to see what the baby is and of course to see if everything looks normal with it. I pray it does. Then at my 24 wk appt we can go ahead and schedule the delivery date. That's a little bit away since I'm only 12 1/2 wks now. I will be doing much better once this nausea is gone. I can't even begin to Christmas shop like this and just to think about T-giving next week.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 AM   #269  

Dana you would *think* that there was a weight loss thing going but I can only have soft foods and that includes ICE CREAM! ROFLOL The day before yesterday was a rough day for me and yesterday with pain and all was better. I have lost around 5 pounds since surgery but I know and YOU know that it will all come back soon as I can eat more solid foods again. I wish you weren't so sick all the time. It's hard to enjoy your pregnancy when you are so miserable. My friend who had a baby boy last June was sick most of her pregnancy. She now has three boys and just knew this was a girl since he was late arriving into the world AND she had such a hard time carrying him. So, you just never know about the sex of the baby. Girls are fun but they are so MOODY! I just pray that whatever the sex is of your baby that he/she will be healthy and that you will feel better soon.

Gayle it WAS nice to see your post! I miss hearing about what's going on in your life and glad that all seems to be going smooth. (except for the diet... LOL) What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Rosey, how are things in Alaska? Again my sympathies to you for your recent loss. I bet your grandkids are getting excited about Christmas coming! (I can say that word here can't I???) Is it snowing?

Daphne, I'm Assuming you received those pictures from me of Dana's sister!!!! (tapping foot).. LOL Why aren't you getting enough sleep? I hope things are better in your household and that all the men in your life have straightened up. I am still blogging but not as much as I used to on my 360 page on yahoo.

Well, gals unfortunately I think except for Anne I have mentioned everyone. I say unfortunately because we are such a small and quiet group. LOL Received a note from Summer recently, she sounds very busy.

I tried cocoa in my oatmeal this morning... not too good. LOL LOL

We are going to New Jersey for Thanksgiving, leaving on Tuesday. If I don't hear from any one before then or get to post I sure hope all has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Old 11-17-2005, 05:21 PM   #270  

Hi everyone..sry i havent posted.. i have been recuperating..apparently i stepped on somthing and poked my left heal.. it felt like something was in it.. i saw a dr and he said to leave alone and to soak it.. well it didnt get better and wnt to er had it lanced and cleaned up.. i had an infection or abcess..boy did it hurt..im on antibiotics and today the first day im up hobbling around..diebetics are suppose to be careful with their feet so no trips to the bathrm without slippers its snowed alot but quit and is cloudy today..im am gearing up for the hoidays and im done shopping except for the things i need to make..my dh gave me an early xmas gift.. a new sewing machine of my choice..my old one was 20yrs old and giving me trouble.. i got a Pfaff and its so cool..just what i wanted..i think my dh is sweet but sneaky to as he wanted some new tools.. ok by me as i got what i wanted and so did he and we are both happy.. dana hope you are feeling less nauseaous.. donna get well soon..hello to all ((((((hugs)))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote