Old 05-25-2005, 09:40 AM   #91  

Dana, sorry you lost your peaches... I got sick after eating apricots when I was very young and to this day I will not eat another apricot. Isn't that strange? Of course consider the source. I am glad you still feel pregnant... I have been concerned about you. I know all will go well but I'm sweating till the next ultra sound with you. I know that it will be fine. Did you watch Idol last night? I didn't think either one of the two did their best. I'm sure they were very nervous. AND guess what??? I GOT THROUGH AND VOTED last night! It helped to have those extra lines to vote on. Sorry, but you will not be happy with me with my choice but I am not a fan of country music. I do like Carrie though very much so if she wins I will not be disappointed.
June 1st is Elena's official last day of school. Tomorrow is the last *full* day and they will have track and field day so really today is the last work day. On Friday they get out early as well as on Tuesday and Wednesday. No snow days to make up so they can get out early. I for one will be glad. Although on the 2nd of June the first day of Summer vacation I have to go to the doctor and hospital for the pre-op stuff still at least it will be OVER! Dana, I'm also glad that you didn't forget Rosey's birthday. I for one can't keep up with appointments for even myself it seems! LOL Maybe when I lose my uterus I'll gain some brain cells back....

It's a gorgeous day today here. A little on the chilly side but a beautiful day. I sure hope you all have a great weekend. Any plans?

I'll post later.... OH! BTW I received an email from Summer just last night. She's busy, busy, busy but she sends her love. She had a virus on her computer and ever since she got it fixed she can't get back on 3fc. MAN!

Last edited by dlzbth; 05-25-2005 at 09:44 AM.
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 10:44 AM   #92  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Dana I am so sorry for the peaches not liking you. At least they come out easier then other stuff like nachos! Yes I speak from experience there. Keep us posted on the house and don't forget to take pictures to share with us. If it is going to be a week or so that you are off line why not take computer to Moms and write us? Or take kids to the library and write us?
Donna I will be thinking of you on the 2nd. I have things going on that day just can't remember what they are!WHat will you do with Miss E this summer? Did she finish that paper ever? Can you e mail me Summers e mail address? I lost it when I rebooted my computer.
I go to WW in about 90 minutes. I weighed this morning and showed a loss but want to see what their scales say. I am going to Curves when I leave WW and do my 30 minutes.
It is going to be around 85* here today and 90* for tomorrow. Then it will be back down to the 70s and I bet rainy next week. I hope we get the sunshine for awhile so my tomatoes can grow. I think I have 6 tomato plants and 6 strawberry plants. Oh yea Dana no snakes do not get into my strawberries being as they are on the top of my wood fence shelf. We also don't get big snakes here, just gartner snakes.
OK going to go take my pill and a tylenol, will post new weight when I get back.
XOXOXO Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 04:05 PM   #93  
Miss. Brat

Woooohooooo I lost 3 pounds this week. That means from my high at Thanksgiving I am almost at my 10% loss.3.2 more pounds and I will be at my 10% for that weight. I was worried that I was going to gain being as I had pizza for 2 meals this week and I am not talking one or 2 slices I am talking 3 or 4 slices. I did Curves today and am starting to feel better. I can at least breath now with out coughing and peeing my pants. I had to turn on the air today being as it is so warm today. There is no breeze other then the hot east wind.
OK I am so happy to have lost this week. OMG just think 22 pounds are gone from me. That really is alot of weight. How did I ever move with that much more on me? I still have a lot to lose but I found out that when I was 165 pounds Jason thought I was skinny! That made me feel good knowing that I wont have to be a bone for him to think I am hot I am almost at my goal for this month. I have to lose 1.2 pounds to meet it. I know that I will make it and pass it. I so want to wear my cute summer shorts this year.
OK I know I am a bit hyper today.
Love ya all, Daphne
Old 05-25-2005, 06:42 PM   #94  

Oh Daphne congratulations. I just love it when you're in a mood like that. It's like you could talk on forever.... I am having some grits for supper. I haven't been in a mood to eat anything really but I'm craving them. I'm trying to clean out our refrig anyway and that's where I store that bag of grits.

I will try to go to library for updates cause I will miss you guys. Also, I will have to pay some bills and most of them are online.

Donna I don't care for Bo but have an eery feeling he will win. i agree with you though, neither of them did their bests lastnight but I"m pulling for carrie. I'd be willing to bet most of those top 10 or 12 will be signed a contract anyway sooner or later. I'm anxious to see carrie perform tonight with Rascal Flatts. They are my favorite country group and I bet it will be cool for her. I wonder what Bo will do for fun tonight?? I just wish he would leave that mike stand glued to the floor.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 09:45 AM   #95  

Daphne, I am so very proud of you!!! WOW GIRLFRIEND! All those sniffles and peeing in the pants helped I guess! No, you have worked hard with your eating right and exercising at Curves so that's where the victory lies.

Dana, I was shocked that Carrie won last night but man I am so very happy for her. That was a interesting show last night. LOL Anyway, what am I going to do on Tuesday and Wednesday nights now?? LOL LOL

Rosey, what did you do for your birthday?

Gayle, I hope you are doing good.

Well ladies, I'm having my LAST period of my life starting today. What a great feeling I must tell you to know this is IT!! I am having cramps but took some advil and already feeling some better. I stepped on the scale this morning to see a half a pound loss. But I still feel that I'm maintaining so it's not anything to get excited about like our buddy Daphne there!

I am going to end for now. I'll check in with you guys later. Today is Elena's last full day of school. Tomorrow Jim is off from work and she only has a 1/2 day so this my last day of freedom for a while. TILL I'm put out for the surgery! LOL

Have a great day!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:21 PM   #96  

I know what you mean about getting time to yourself with the kids and DH home. It's hard to find. We got our permits done today and if the contractors work on memorial day, then we will start our move on monday. If not, then tuesday. At least we're getting somewhere and I can't wait to get settled. Just thought I would update on that. Have a good evening.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:02 AM   #97  

You have a busy weekend ahead of you Dana! This weekend will be a memorable one.... LOL We moved in this house on a Labor Day weekend so I guess I'm not much better with working on holiday weekends!

I hope you all have a great weekend! I myself am having my very, very, very, very LAST period now! Having awful cramps but it doesn't seem to bother me for I feel I have the upper hand here. hee hee!

Have a super holiday and I'll chat with you all soon!

Donna
Old 05-27-2005, 12:42 PM   #98  
Miss. Brat

Woooohooooo I wish you well Dana. At least you will have Kevin there to assist you with the moving outand in. Is the home a brand new one as in never lived in before? Jason is thinking about moving us to Eastern Washington. He wants to get about 30 acres and split it with his parents. I said that he will have to set rules down with his dad and his treatment of me.
Donna wooohoooo one last period. I am so green with envy. on the lost pound!!! A pound is a pound and its gone and not gained! How is the weather there this weekend? I was 90* yesterday and supposed to get to 92* today and 90* tomorrow. The 80s and 70s at end of next week.
I had Quiznos yesterday and I hated it. I am looking to find the calorie count for what I ate. It was a regular size vegetarian.
OK chat laters!!! Daphne
Oh yea has anyone heard from Ann?? Tropical Freeze? I was going thru my address book and came across her name and realised I havn't heard from her in forever!
Old 05-28-2005, 09:58 AM   #99  

Daphne the last time i heard from ann, I think she mailed me a card maybe?? That reminds me, i will try to send her something in mail today. She was going to be a grandma and she had moved around in her home or something and her computer wasn't in a place she could get on easily. Maybe we can send her a card or something from each of us who would knew her, just to update her and see how she's doing. I know I can do that. Also, I think I will mail Gayle something too just to let her know we're thinking of her.

The home we're getting isn't brand new but no one knows that but us and of course the dealers. It's actually a repo and it looks brand new. They have completely redone everything from the walls to new carpet to new appliances, toilets, tubs, shingled roof, siding and whatever else you can think of. Nothing in the home has been used. We got a huge deal on it. It originally sold for $125,000 and it was appraised for $85000 but we got it for $59500 off a bank incentive deal.

Kevin is having to tear down some more of our fence outside and the poles are cemented so that is hard on him. They are also wanting him to dig into a spot to locate our pipe that runs to the septic tank. I'm eat up with allergies again today. It started lastnight while sitting outside like a big dummy.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:30 PM   #100  
Miss. Brat

Oh Dana it sounds so nice! How fun to get everything brand new in it. You really did get a great deal. I don't have long to post just wanted to check in and see how you all were doing. I will try and post later on today when I get a chance. Take is easy ladies and have a great weekend!
Daphne
Old 05-28-2005, 11:41 PM   #101  

Hi you guys!

Dana, your new place sounds wonderful. It's so neat to move into a place filled with new things. I envy you getting all those new appliances! I could really use a new fridge and dishwasher! LOL I hope all goes well and that Kevin doesn't hurt himself. How are you feeling other than your allergy problems?

Daphne, You are very smart to want the rules laid down if there is a move especially near family. It sure isn't easy living near family that is yours much less your dh's family so make sure there is a complete understanding.

I am hoping you all are having a good weekend. Mine started out great! Last night my husband was making comments to me how I deserved to be rewarded for all that I do and all. I kept asking him what he was up to. LOL Well, he later says "I want to give you something, a early birthday or late Christmas or a combination I don't care but I want you to have this" It was a laptop computer so I can keep up with things when I can't get around after the surgery! Isn't that so sweet!!!
So, you all will hear from me when I get home from the hospital because I'll have this laptop to write you guys from!!! I still am on cloud nine with this. He was so sweet!!!
Well, I am going to end for now. I hope Ann, Gayle, Rosey are well and having a blast of a weekend!
TTFN

Last edited by dlzbth; 05-28-2005 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:20 AM   #102  

Donna we are excited. We've never even owned a dish washer and will this time. Plus our fridge is a side by side with the ice dispenser on the outside. Congrats. on the lap top. What a huge surprise. Brett would be so envious of you. He's wanted one for a long time. (he'll have to keep wanting for a longer time though.)

I'm actually feeling perfectly normal. My stomach down where the uterus would grow is actually growing up some. I can see it especially when I lay on my back. Just one more week to go until we know what this baby is going to do. We got a lot done yesterday. Today we will open up the camper and let it start cooling down. I don't know if we will stay in it tonight or not but most likely tomorrow night if not.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:16 PM   #103  

Smile

Hi everyone.. Happy Memorial day.. we are going to a friends for a bq and im bringing deseart.. made a dump cake..more like a cobbler..i can crushed pineapple.. one can of cherry pie filling spread in a 9x13 pan.. sprinkle a yellow cake mix on top(dry) dot with butter and bake for 1 hr at 350.. serve with whipping cream or ice cream.. im also bringing fresh cut up fruit and strawberries for me and other dieters..dana how exciting a new home..im so happy for you.. donna good luck on your surgury and what a sweet thing for dh to do.nice gift..daphnee hats off to you for working so hard to loose w2g..i had my check up on friday and the dr was real unhappy with myb/p she put me on new meds and instructed me to get a moniter and keep track of my b/p..the new meds are making me feel funky..kinda lite headed and anxious like ive had to much cafeen but my b/p down so i guess its my body adjusting .. it was raining here this am but now the suns out..looks like a pretty day..((((((((hugs)))))))) for all rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 03:07 PM   #104  

Sounds like a great memorial day rosey. It's been a cloudy rainy one here all day. Luckily we haven't had any hard rain though. We were suppose to start our move today but because of the rain, we are in a "delay". Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain anymore. Each day it rains, we lose that day plus the next one. We need it to dry out so they will have a time frame to pour some concrete. Hope you all are enjoying the day.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:38 PM   #105  

Rosey, I hate that you had to go on another bp medicine. I would of thought with that exercise it would of helped. I bet your cholesterol is much better though if you have high cholesterol. The dump cake sounds wonderful! I am going to make a copy of that.
Dana, the rain kinda messed up a lot of happenings this weekend but it didn't stop my sister and her husband to do more landscaping around their pool and other areas to get ready for the big wedding coming up. They planted over 50 new plants and I'm talking like bushes, trees that sorta thing and spread more than a truck load of mulch as well. Sure hope things dry up for you today so you can pour the concrete.
Daphne, did you have a good weekend? Any more decisions on moving next to mil.
We had a wonderful weekend this weekend. It was not filled with stress with anxieties from me or my daughter! I guess it helps that school is almost out. In fact, tomorrow is their last day here. Thursday I will go for my pre-op and find out how early I'm to be at the hospital on Tuesday. One week from today it will be all over! I bet you think it's odd that I would be looking forward to surgery but this cyst and polyp causes so much grief for me it's frustrating. I'm fighting a migraine now as I type. UGH! LOL Any way I tolerate it better knowing that all this will soon pass.
I hope you all have a great day and I'll post again later.
Donna