Old 05-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #76  

Daphne- nice to see you posting! LOL No we don't pay on both of them. The other one isn't even in our names. It belongs to MIL actually. We did the closing today and ended up with .59 acres. That wasn't a problem but now we're pushed to get our down payment to them by next wed. morning and we've ran into nothing but problems concerning that.

My biggest problem is this: no one knows this but me at this point and they may not have to. I had paid our power bill online with a bank draft or whatever it is electronically. Well somehow one bounced last month. I had emailed them because our cut off was getting close. I don't know how it bounced but I noticed our checking account had $140 more in it than it should. Well then we get the notice from the bank giving us 3 days to pay in cash. Well I paid them online with our bank card and that was fine. Well this month I mailed them the check and they returned it today saying "no checks". I honestly don't know what caused any of this cause the money was in bank & never came out. Anyway, they send the trucks out @ 8:30 in the morning to cut off the power. My bank isn't opened on wed. so I have to wait until tomorrow morning to handle it but it won't be until after 9 when bank opens. So it probably will be cut off and then back on sometime.

Other than that, I'm fine and dandy.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 12:56 PM   #77  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Dana I am confused about the money you had but didn't! Why is the bank wanting the money? Never mind it is to confusing to me! I hope that you get the place up and running soon and take pictures for all of us here! How is the barfing going?
I went to w/w yesterday and I didn't gain like I thought I had. I was back down from my gain the week before. I posted all my food yesterday and will make sure to post my foods each day in my diary. I am still fighting allergies/cold. I went to bed early last night being as I felt like crap. This morning I woke to a bad headache and my throat feels more closed in. I ate 2 popsicles for breakfast even!: Hey it was only 50 calories in the two of them so just 1 point!
I hope to post more later today and see that more are posting.
Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 01:15 PM   #78  

Daphne- the money: It is coming out of kevin's 401k retirement. We put in for $11000 but only using $10000 as down. We needed the other for our utilities to be changed over and possibly even having to move our satellite and power meter. The money is actually in Maryland at T.Rowe Price investors. Kevin's employers corporate office is in Connecticut which is where the plan administrator is. She is the one who ok's early withdrawals from 401K. Well normally you have that money by closing but we were in this big hurry. So I faxed the stuff to corporate yesterday. I just checked the T.Rowe website a few minutes ago and it shows that transaction as pending now so at least they got to it.

Congrats on the work on your weight loss. I'm not sick at all. I only had a bad case of the nerves yesterday. And today I finally got my check card payment to go through for our power bill but they are also suppose to come out to disconnect it today so i hope to be here when someone comes to show them our receipt.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:50 AM   #79  

Dana, I sure hope you got all that mess straightened out with your power bill. You should have over-draft protection at your bank and if they don't provide that for you, you should change banks. Things happen sometimes and you don't need that kind of thing to mess you up especially with your power bill. AND BTW they will cut you off for being ONE payment late? I used to work for a power company and they wouldn't do that for one time late. The reconnect charges were unreal so I sure hope you got it straightened out before they pulled the plug!
Daphne, CONGRATULATIONS on the loss! You are really doing great! But sorry for you still feeling bad. Can you take Benedryl? I ended up using it regularly and even though it makes me VERY drowsy I feel much better. OH and it helps that it is raining today!
Rosey, yes I got my shower. Smelled much better. The water hasn't been off since so I'm glad!
OK.... Those of you who watch IDOL what do you think will it be Carrie or Bo???? I think it will be Bo but would rather see Carrie win. I hated that Vonzell was booted but at this point it's just a process not a reflection of talent because that whole group was full of talent. OH Does any one watch CSI? It was very intense with the season finalie last night. You may can tell what I'll be doing most of the time when I am recouperating at home. Which reminds me... DAPHNE!!! NEED A EMAIL ADDY!!!!! LOL
I was dancing yesterday. Elena brought home a paper with her school assignment for next year on it. PROMOTED TO FIFTH GRADE I thought at this point if there was a problem that she would be sent to summer school or held back that we would know but still there was that doubt!
Well, need to do laundry. Have a feeling Jim is going to be home early today.... Free time is over! LOL

TTFN
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:34 PM   #80  

Kevin called from work and said he's scheduled to get his check on tuesday which is the cutoff for the payment really. They had to next day it to their bank for wednesday. They (dealership) have called like 6 times already today but I haven't answered. They don't have to know I was home. I hate it when people are pushy. I hope once they get that down payment that they will stop being so pushy. Then they will bother us as to when they can start bringing it in. you would think we would be over excited and ready but we have to basically move to something or somewhere else before they move this singlewide.

The power was never cut off and I was able to pay online yesterday afternoon with my debit card. I even paid a little extra to keep them happy. The cutoff was actually 5 pm on wed. and yes they are suppose to shut it off for that little bit of time but no one ever did. That's a good thing. We don't have over draft protection. They don't even offer it but was suppose to sometime this summer. We have changed banks to many times and have had this one for about 5 years. Of course, if it persists, we will change.

Donna I don't watch CSI but do watch Idol. I don't care for Bo at all and never have. I liked constantine better when it came to those 2. I wanted vonzell and carrie to go to finals. i thought it would be an explosive final. It still may be but Bo sounds the same all the time to me. I thought vonzell had improved the most and was sad to see her go but she will get signed and may out-do the finalists.

I know that Logan has passed and although Brett's guidance counselor said he will, I'll have to see it first.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:58 AM   #81  
Miss. Brat

OK tell me why does stress cause me to eat so much and such bad foods? Jason has been in horrible back pain these last few weeks. It was finally unbearable Friday and he got in to the Drs. on Saturday at 8AM. He has an abcess on his tailbone that the Dr. had to dig out. Then he had to go to the hospital for an X-ray which we found out today was not clear enough to see if there was anymore damage from the infection.So the Dr.when she called back today told us that and that being as he is in worse pain with her getting the infection dug out needs to get an MRI done tomorrow. She is concerned that he may have some damage now to his tailbone or a bad infection going on that she was not able to dig out. I had to go to the pharmacy and buy 2 more RXs, a new pain med and a super duper strong antibiotic that cost me 70 dollars for 10 pills. OMG that was the generic pills and they are $7.00 a piece? Can you imangine the name brand price? I bet that is why Jason thought it was going to be $120.00. The pain pill was another $20.00 or $25.00. He is still in pain. Anyhow I am still worried that he may have cancer in his spine and that hasn't been ruled out yet the MRI will show us more.
So I have been a bag of nerves and not Curving or walking just wanting to nap and eat. I don't like to leave him for long in case he needs me or in case it is something worse. I don't let him see my cry or let him know how worried I am about him.
Sorry to sound like such a bummer tonight just not happy like normal.
Dana how is the house going? It is supposed to be Tuesday right?
OK I will post more tomorrow but need to sleep some Jason was in bed with me last night and he was up literally every 30 minutes going pee. Oh yea his sugars are sky high right now with his diabetes and the infections. Oh yea he also has a sinus infection going on.
Daphne
PS please keep him in your prayers.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:28 AM   #82  

{{{{{{{Daphne and Jason}}}}}}}} I'm so very sorry about all this! OMG, I will pray for Jason that relief comes very soon and that all the infections are healed. Please keep us posted.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:13 PM   #83  

Wow daphne. This has been a bad day all around hasn't it. Do you guys have any insurance? I will be praying for the two of you. Keep us updated.

My ultrasound was a disaster if you ask me. There should have been a baby with arms and legs for me to be almost 9 weeks and instead, just a yolk sac. He said it was a "very early pregnancy" and i go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. I feel that I may have lost it but my family is trying to make me be optimistic. The Dr. was saying everything looked good but that I was earlier than I calculated. How can I be?? My period was march 23. That was 8 weeks and 5 days ago. Not a drop or spot since then. It just almost makes me sick but I have to try to put this house stuff in front of me to keep me from thinking of the baby. Of course if I lose it, I will just try again before long. I just hate to have to start all over. Keep us in your prayers as well.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:42 PM   #84  

Dana, I have no words. I'm just shocked, simply shocked. I am praying that it IS a very early pregnancy and that you have not lost the baby.

Donna
Old 05-24-2005, 09:11 AM   #85  

I don't know what to think or say either Donna. The doctor said everything looked good and that it was a very early pregnancy and in two weeks we would have something to look at. Well if I had no clue of when it happened or when my last period was, it would be easier to understand. It's been 9 weeks since a period and 5 weeks since I "failed" all those pregnancy tests so it HAS to be at least 5 weeks. It will be tough to stay insane for 2 weeks, that's for sure.

On a better note, we're suppose to have that downpayment money in today so we can move on with that. He said we could be in it within a week or so, so that would keep me busy. Of course it will be a reminder when I pack and move the stuff we've bought so far. We've got those huge wipes and diapers clearanced at walmart last week for only $3. Not too mention the other stuff I've collected since christmas. We won't give up.

I went ahead and applied for our state medicaid this morning and he said I would get a card in less than 2 weeks. That way, the financial part is basically free. What the insurance company won't cover, it pays.

Well today is only a half day of school and tomorrow is the last day. Daphne I'm thinking and praying for you all. Please let us know what happens.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:42 AM   #86  
Miss. Brat

Dana I am praying for you and your baby. I belive the Dr. sweetie when he says everything is fine. If not he would not have you contunue with this. The two weeks will fly by faster then you belive. Just think how fun a new place will be! Isn't today the cutoff day for payment? Let us know how the place is coming and take pictures for us!
Donna how have you been today? Thank you for your concern over Jason. What does Elena think about the surgery that you are going to have? Have you had the final blood work done yet? I will be keeping you in my prayers sweetie.
Jasons MRI came back clear meaning no injury or infections. AMEN. He is still in a lot of pain and I feel so bad for him. I am having to clean out the pus each day and I tell you what it gags me to all get out.
Robert yesterday decided to write You Suck on the bus. I got a call from Ms. Bus Driver asking what I felt was a fair punishment. I had to discus it with Jason and we decided he needed to help her clean the bus. So today after he got to school he had to wash the wondows for her. He also had to write her an apology letter last night.
My weight at times I feel will never come off. I am so tired of coughing now its crazy. I as trying to watch someting on TV last night and had so many coughing fits I peed all over myself. I finaly went and did a nebulizer treatment and went to bed. I want to go to Curves but when I et to the coughing fits I don't want to be out and pee all over myself or have asthma attack and not be able to breath.
Jason started to smoke again after stopping for a month. He is home more now and I have been smelling the smoke. He smokes outside but it still gets inside. i wonder how much of that is my problem with coughing?
I have WW tomorrow and will weigh in and take my gain. Like I said before it is good to at least see a pattern and learn from it.
Rosey how is that Alaskan Salmon? It is so expensive here to buy. What about moose and elk hunthing? I tild my FIL about you and hubby and he said *tell your friend I wanna meet her husband and go hunting with him* Your poor hubby has more friends then he knew he had!
Gayle I love ya and think about you all the time. I hope you day is getting better with each passing day.
Daphne
Old 05-24-2005, 05:03 PM   #87  

Daphne i"m so thankful that jason is cleared with that scan. I believe that smoke is definately to blame for the couphing. I am the same way with sneezing. Especially while I"m pregnant, it's worse. I'm trying to stay positive about the baby. Day 1 has flown by. The money has been paid and we're discussing now when to start the moving process. During the time that they move this home out and the other in, I won't have the computer so don't be worried but just be happy. I will let you know the time frame as soon as we decide. For now, we know that we are going to stay at my moms and sleep in our camper. (she had a snake in her bedroom you know, so we would rather sleep in our camper.) We'll shower in her house. So now I need to find out how big of warning the power company needs to shut off power and we're suppose to get permits as well. No one has told us much more than that.

Where is that rosey and gayle? And I haven't heard anything from summer in months.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:45 PM   #88  

Hi everyone..hope all is well with each of you..its my b-day today.. im 56 and feel alot younger..((((((((hugs))))))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 12:09 AM   #89  

Happy Birthday, Rosey!!!!!!!!!!

Daphne, I'm glad Jason's MRI came back good. I'm so sorry he is still in so much pain and smoking again.... ewww that can't be good but I can not say I never think about it again.

Dana, things are starting to move for you now, that's great! I hope you are taking it easy though and don't over-do anything.

Gayle, what are you up to? We miss you.

Had a rough day with my child and a paper she needs to do for school. It's the last one (that I know of) and you would think she would just want to get it over with. We have had a rough year.

Well, I'm going to bed. It's late.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:03 AM   #90  

Hey Rosey. I mailed you a card last week. I hope you got it or maybe it will soon enough. I think I allowed around 5 days or so but don't remember. I didn't forget your birthday though. Happy Birthday. You don't have any snow do you??

Today is last day of school for my crew. They get out at 11 too. I have fought allergies this morning and ended up throwing up the peaches I had for breakfast. It's strange that it happened on consecutive wednesdays. I had said I wouldn't be sick until school is over and this is the last day. Now if it would just hold off until we've moved. I know I can't have everything my way. I still feel pregnant and feel everything is fine. No cramps or bleeding or anything. Yesterday mama made a comment that was funny (for lack of better words). She said something about "where are you going to put the baby?" That's the first time anyone acknowledged another life. Well other than me and kevin of course. Once that ultrasound shows something more, I will tell laken. She got to hold a baby at school lastweek and she keeps asking "mama where's your baby"? We haven't told her anything. I thought I would wait until she could actually feel something.

Daphne and Donna- how much more school do you guys have? We started before you so I guess that's why its the end for us.