Old 07-08-2004, 05:06 PM   #241  
Gym'll fix it!!

Great Job Diana I'll look forward to hearing from you then

I've clocked up over 13 treadmill miles in 3 days so i'm well on track to beat Junes pathetic mileage
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:38 PM   #242  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hi Cathy, Diana, and Leanne
Missed you guys

Looks like Cathy is burning up that treadmill You go girl
How is everyone??? I am doing pretty good, back on the SBD and looks like I am back on track for now anyway...been known to quit before so I am really trying hard to stay focused...I will be 30 this year and well ladies...I would love to lose this weight once and for all before that happens...we will see Hope you all are having a great night...catch you tomorow......

Diana- Hows the little man????
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:15 AM   #243  
Made my Goal weight!

Default Hi Ladies

HELLO LADIES

I just read a few posts, sounds like everyone is doing pretty well....Keep it up...I will be back as SOON as I have the baby and I will kick your butts in gear...*L*
SO far I am up 30-35lbs, BUT it is all in my belly...but oddly enough, I have felt hungrier than I ever felt possible...I just cannot stop eating....plus I havent been able to run for some months now, but once this baby is OUT back to the grind I go...
Everyone keep up the good work and keep this thread alive...
Take Care of yourselves...

Leanne
29 weeks prego
Due Sept 20th
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:36 PM   #244  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Christie and Leanne

Great to hear from you both

Leanne thanks for letting us know how you are doing it won't be long now You just keep feeding that hungry baby and don't worry about the weight you'll soon lose it and we'll be here waiting for you to show us how its done again

Hey Christie, Glad to hear that you are doing well i've considered trying SBD myself but when Friday night comes around I want my beer I guess i'm not willing to give it up
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote