Old 03-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #136  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone.

I worked from home yesterday and got so much done, for work and at home.
I'm beginning some spring cleaning this weekend, really just going through some things and tossing.

Today I will take my snowman off the front porch and my pine wreath off the door and I will put up my butterflies, wind chimes and my spring wreath.

I also need to do some regular cleaning. Then it's a fun night out with my BFF, Genny. We are going out to dinner and seeing a local high school production of the musical "Oliver!". I'm looking forward to tonight.

Dee: I WANT those closes that you said you would design for me. Sounds so lovely. You are so talented. I think it would be amazing to have some of my clothes designed for me. It's hard to fnd a seamstress anymore for repairs and alterations must less designing.

How are things with you on the weight-loss? Thanks for the info on salt; I have cut it way down in the past few years but I do still salt my food before I eat it (I don't cook with it). I have been using sea salt but I am going to try the kosher salt. Thanks for the tip!

Casey: Good luck with those finals and don't do late night eating when studying! Did you find a cute shirt? I have a couple of friends who love going thrift shopping. I haven't really done any of it as I thought it would be hard to find things in plus sizes.

Mandy: How did the cookout go on Friday.

Carri: How was the concert?

Liz, Arabella, Mel and Auntie G: What all is keeping you so busy that we havent' "seen" you in ages!?!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #137  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Whoa, another record breaking day We're going to the lake soon. DH is fishing & I'm cruising in my kayak, looking @ nature, maybe get some pics

Cassie, umm I repeat 'we r happy that you r here w us' That u r doing sooo good w taking care of your bod, being a responsible owner of it I'm sorry, I messed-up w you & the sodium having a love-hate relationship, oops! My new fav @ Subway is getting the egg-white (less fat) steak & cheese breakfast muffins & topping them w all the veggies, the flavors r so delish I don't need a dressing; my dh always gets a footlong sub, he's 5'9" 174 pds so he eats everything in sight, no weight concerns...

Carri, did u get sloshed last night @ or 'after' the concert How did your WI go? I don't do rims of salt w my Margarita's anymore, sorry, I cut my daily sodium in half. That's why I get the fruit flavor Margarita's now.

Mandy what's up the weather was 'perfect' last night for your cook-out. I wish I had a work-out buddy like you 2x a week, every winter; our friends just snowmobile.

Time to leave for the lake now, B safe, Dee

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 07:27 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #138  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

i did pretty well at the cook out i think. a couple bites of this and that to fill my plate and try everything without snarfing down a huge pile of dessert.

doing well today too... yeah, i started my day out with cake but lunch was a ham/spinach/onion/pepper wrap (my new fav) with a side of carrots and a banana... dinner's gonna be lemon thyme chicken with some spag squash and maybe some potatoes roasted with garlic.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:49 AM   #139  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Hey all. Left at 7:10 this AM to meet my boyfriend at the farmers market to buy him some good stuff (he is knew to the no-eating-processed-food thing, 33 and literally can't cook. i know i know, i'm working on it ), then we went to the store and finished his grocery shopping, after that it was on to the pet store to get his newfoundland some yummy orhganic food. Finally we got lunch at a chicken teriyaki place (I had sushi, the healthiest alternative!) and saw a movie (21 jump street is AWESOME BTW) then I went to ulta for a friend and picked up her lipstick. Got home at exactly 9 pm and just finished homework. I am EXHAUSTED and am heading to bed. I was completely on plan today balanced my two high days out nicely this week. Average is 1310 cals a day and my limit is 1440. Hopefully the scale loves me this week. I d love to see 243.3 or 242 but we shall see! right, off to bed for me. Just wanted to check in before I passed out will do personals when I get a chance (maybe not tomorrow, will be at old navy with a friend for part of the day and that old navy store is 2 hrs from me (yikes!)
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #140  
It is what it is...

Hi everyone. I had a GREAT time at the Black Keys concert ( Dee yes I am right near Indy ). And I was VERY good. And exercised a lot that night between walking and dancing. Haha. And I got up this morning and was down another 2 pds YAY !!!!! Down to 224 now. Onederland I am coming for ya !!!!

Okay gotta go clean my car out. Have a good Sunday all

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #141  

one of my former coworkers' band is playing the pre-party for the black keys' concert in norfolk va on friday. i'm so proud of them

Last edited by konfyoozed; 03-18-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #142  
It is what it is...

Mandy - that is pretty cool ....The Black Keys put on a great show, it was a very cool night out
Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #143  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ....Hope all is well with all of you ...we had a beautiful weekend weather wise ...I didn't make it out of the house on Saturday after my night out Friday for the concert ...funny ten years ago I would have been just fine, but now at 38 I am down for the count the next day, haha ...sad huh? lol
But me and dh had a great weekend, only problem is I usually do my grocery shopping on Sunday and didnt so now we don't have food in the house and I work until 6 or after all this week so am not gonna feel like going...dh is gonna be working late too so I guess we will see which one of us can make it to the store soon.

Other than that not much going on ...I am very excited that i am down to 224, but won't feel like I am making real progress until I get into the 2 teen numbers....because then I know the single digits ( and the count down ) are very within reach ...cant wait to see that 199 again !!!!!

Have a great day all !!!

Carri
Old 03-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #144  
Sandee

Carri on your Discipline w your 2 months of Losses & being sooo good @ the concert.

Mandy & Cassie great going w your healthy weekend

Today is 78*, in March Umm I can't believe I'm in Michigan. Tonight I'll start making me fruit slushies, while my dh Teases me w his hot-fudge-brownie ice cream sundae's, etc. @ night Why can't ice cream be healthy like veggies r, it's so unfair. I have a box of Edy's fruit pops for my emergency back-up

Dancing W T Stars starts tonight
Old 03-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #145  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Carri - Glad you had fun! Congrats on the 2 lb drop!

Dee- 78 you tease! It's in the 40's here....we're even getting snow! ugh. Snow in march???? Since when??? LOL

TOM came finally (about 2 weeks late grr)....I guess I was holding water cause I dropped 2 lbs today...241.8 WOOHOOO I am sooooo ready to be out of the 240's ugh. 6months of a 24 something is annoying! Not much else going on. Finals week this week and boyfriend and I are looking at apartments to move in to next month (We're both sooooo tired of the places we are living now) Umm...not much else to say. Should go change the laundry over though LOL huugs ya'll!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #146  
It is what it is...

Morning everyone...all going well here ...just had my breakfast of a low cal english muffin and peanut butter...now pushing my water to keep my full until lunch three hours from now The weather has been absolutely beautiful here lately .....oh and .............

Happy Spring !!!! Today is the official first day of Spring

Dee - I was looking at Michigan info the other day because I hate that in the time zone we are in that it doesnt get dark until 9:50pm or later in mid Summer and it was showing the same for Michigan ...but I guess you are probably used to it...we just started DST about 5 years ago...we are going to be in the low 80's for a temp today, they said on the news we might set a record for March ...it is odd...feels like we skipped over Spring and went straight to Summer.

Dreamer - where do you live that you are getting snow? That sounds awesome to me since I love cooler temps and we had a joke of a Winter this year, stayed really warm and hardly any snow, which is very unusual for Indiana....congrats on your loss

Hi Susie, Arabella, Mel, Liz, and Auntie G

Have a great OP day everyone !!!!

Carri
Old 03-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #147  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Carri- I live in Portland, OR This is VERY unusual for us. its usually about 55-65 right now.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #148  

i'm in columbia SC... and yesterday it got up to 87 degrees. today it's mid 80s and will be for the rest of the week! the pollen is intolerably high too. so it's hot and sneezy outside which means i stay inside. luckily we have a lovely air conditioned gym room walking distance and i can still workout. yay!

heart rate monitor is on it's way, DVD and lifting gloves will be here later in the week, looking forward to the ab roller being back in stock. time to get buff!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #149  

you'd think with all the working out i do, i'd lose some weight. but it's being stubborn! (also, my typical online alias is Xenia - for Xenia Onatopp in goldeneye - she was one tough sexy cookie! even though she was a bad guy)

Last edited by konfyoozed; 03-21-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #150  
Sandee

Mandy your work-out plans r inspiring, maybe we should start calling u Zena, or Buffy

Cassie I'll take your cool spring, when the pollen-count is low & I don't get 'allergy headaches/migraines'. I luv fresh picked spring 'morell mushrooms' saute'd in butter

The Voice was on last night @ the same time as D.wtStars I put the pic on pic on & kept flipping channels back & forth. OMG the dancing wasfor their 1st night.

Susan, Mel, Liz & Arabella, ...We're waiting for you, come back ASAP [/COLOR]

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 07:31 PM.