Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Hello, my name is Julie, and I have a Zesty pickle addiction. Today, it embarassed me and brought harm to my car. I left the lid slightly unscrewed and it spilled.....the whole jar...with juice. My car now smells like a zesty dill pickle...and carpet cleaner....My habit cost me $2.99 for the jar...and $39.99 for the professional pickle cleaner upper place......I have more in my fridge. I guess I will no longer be able to keep a jar in the car. : (

I LOVE ZESTY PICKLES!!!!!!

Last edited by NewPath; 10-06-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Hello, my name is Julie, and I have a Zesty pickle addiction. Today, it embarassed me and brought harm to my car. I left the lid slightly unscrewed and it spilled.....the whole jar...with juice. My car now smells like a zesty dill pickle...and carpet cleaner....My habit cost me $2.99 for the jar...and $39.99 for the professional pickle cleaner upper place......I have more in my fridge. I guess I will no longer be able to keep a jar in the car. : (

Pulled over and given a ticket for DUIP!! Driving Under the Influence of Pickles!
Sorry I couldn't resist that one! Since IP I have been the designated driver for many a family member! You are doing great New Path! Phase 2 and beyond will be a breeze for you! Stay strong!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTime50 View Post
Pulled over and given a ticket for DUIP!! Driving Under the Influence of Pickles!
Sorry I couldn't resist that one! Since IP I have been the designated driver for many a family member! You are doing great New Path! Phase 2 and beyond will be a breeze for you! Stay strong!
OMG...love it...DUIP!!!!!: drill:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #34  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTime50 View Post
ROFLMAO!!!

Welcome to the first meeting of PLA - Pickle Lovers Anonymous. My name is Suzanne, and I....love pickles. I love them so much, I actually hid the last pickle in the jar from my 5 year old so he wouldn't steal it.

*sigh*
Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
ROFLMAO!!!

Welcome to the first meeting of PLA - Pickle Lovers Anonymous. My name is Suzanne, and I....love pickles. I love them so much, I actually hid the last pickle in the jar from my 5 year old so he wouldn't steal it.

*sigh*
I am soooo glad that I am not alone!!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #36  

Quote:
ROFLMAO!!!

*sigh*
Sign me up!! I renewed my SAM's membership because they carry my favorite pickles in the gallon size jar. I don't shop there for anything else!
Scorbett, hoping and praying all goes well for your MIL. I had the same relationship with mine. Priceless!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #37  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I am soooo glad that I am not alone!!!!
You are definitely NOT alone. I have gone to the grocery store at 9pm for chili pepper dill pickles. I wasn't pregnant. IP is worse than pregnancy.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #38  

[QUOTE=Hgamroth;4490442]You are definitely NOT alone. I have gone to the grocery store at 9pm for chili pepper

OMG

Pickles Work!!!!!!

Last edited by NewPath; 10-06-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
You are definitely NOT alone. I have gone to the grocery store at 9pm for chili pepper dill pickles. I wasn't pregnant. IP is worse than pregnancy.
Oh yeah! I know who carries my favorite pickles and where the nearest restroom is! I might as well be pregnant!!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #40  

Quote:

Quote:
ROFLMAO!!!

*sigh*
You guys are hilarious!!! I like pickles just fine, but they make me retain water like crazy!!! I'll be retaining water for a few days, as I made the most AMAZING supper EVER!!! But it was sooo worth it!!! I used a head of sauerkraut and made homemade cabbage rolls. I cooked up some extra lean ground beef, mixed in some grated cauliflower and dehydrated onions....spices...rolled into the sauerkraut leaves....cooked in some canned tomato sauce....OMG soooooo good!!!!! DEVINE!! Best part is there is lots leftover, so I'm taking some along with me for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at SIL's.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
You guys are hilarious!!! I like pickles just fine, but they make me retain water like crazy!!! I'll be retaining water for a few days, as I made the most AMAZING supper EVER!!! But it was sooo worth it!!! I used a head of sauerkraut and made homemade cabbage rolls. I cooked up some extra lean ground beef, mixed in some grated cauliflower and dehydrated onions....spices...rolled into the sauerkraut leaves....cooked in some canned tomato sauce....OMG soooooo good!!!!! DEVINE!! Best part is there is lots leftover, so I'm taking some along with me for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at SIL's.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 210/145/145

Quote:

Toooo FUNNY! I love pickles. Costco has these very small dill pickles...so they fit in any little space in the two cups of veggies. There is always room for pickles!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 210/145/145

mompattie your rolls sound yummy!

We celebrated on Friday. I opted for lots of lettuce, veggies and turkey. No special dishes. I kept my plate looking full and no one noticed that I had no potatoes, stuffing etc. That was until pie and then everyone noticed that I didn't have any. (Unfortunately I did too ). Felt good to survive it though...I should have taken pickles...
Old 10-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl2012 View Post
Delgen...if I remember correctly...you are phasing off, right? How is that going for you??
Going well. I am 2 weeks into phase 4. and keeping very close track on fatsecret.com. My coach told me I could maintain at around 1500 cal a day, but I am keeping it between 1000 and 1300. I also tend to stay away from carbs except breakfast. I have had one fun day...but the next day was anything but fun. So I have not done another Fun Day.

I think I end up eating more like phase 3, avoiding the carbs, since I think that is how I gained weight to begin with. I get cravings when I eat too many carbs.

Thanks for asking!
Old 10-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Hello friends! I am back to catch up with you all today! Since the beginning of school, things have been crazy. I have decided to embrace crazy as my new norm!
I had another great week on IP. This week I lost another 2.8 lbs....bringing me to 60lbs....YAHOOO!! On April 15th, I weighed 196.6, today I weigh 136.0! Terri Pelagatti Renwick you were the very person who told me last April, that I could most definitely lose 60 lbs in six months....I did not believe you, but promised I would give it my all. THANK YOU, Terri!
This week was my first week on Phase 2. Now that I am well within the normal range for fat, the weight loss has slowed. I am surprised that my body responded to Phase 2 with a more rapid loss. Somedays I actually had my chicken soup WITH my lunchtime protein. My goal is to stay on P2 until I hit 131. My goal is 134, but that will give me my 3 lb buffer for the expected 3 lb weight gain in P3. I am over the moon happy, healthy and just so very excited. I am so thankful to all of you who have been there every step of the way. This journey will never end, but I am loving it!!! I wish everyone a sparkling day! For those of you who are newish...stay with the program.....I never really could believe that I could be thin again...it happens faster than you know. (Terri, you told me this!) For those of you at or near maintenance, please stay with us. We all need your guidance and support! Love and sparkles to you all!!!
New path, YOU have been a huge inspiration to me! I am so excited that you are in ph 2. Awesome!
Closed Thread