Old 12-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #226  

Height: 5'4"

Holy bloat Batman! I do not think I'll have a very good weigh in tomorrow. Still excited to just start phase 3 and move on for now.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #227  

Enjoy your phase 3 breakfast tomorrow everyone! One more week of phase 3 and I will be in maintenance!!! Woohoo! I am getting my head wrapped around maintenance. I know for sure it is not a free for all eat whatever you want phase. I handled maintenance for many years on WW and will just use my info from both places and be careful with not combining carbs and fats. I will also emphasize the protein way more this time.
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #228  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Good luck to all of you as well and thanks! I also plan to jump back on for a little while at some point after the first of the year. I don't think I am exactly where I want to be yet, but my skin kinda needs a break from this diet. Also, I finally broke down and read Dr. Tran's book and went to his website. I want to do the reset every year, so I will start with this one coming. I may just stay on it a little longer until I'm where I feel I need to be. I can't wait until morning, I get to eat cheese! Then, the next day I'm planning to have peanut butter and yogurt. I'm truly excited!!
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #229  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

well I lost .2 on phase 3! I am actually glad. I have felt so puffy and full, and I am sure I had one or two more bites of cereal and peanut butter than allowed... I was worried I gained at least an lb. but didn't ...and my inches and body fat went down a tad. nice to see. it's nice to see 22.9% body fat! I am really wanting 21% not sure why, but numbers to shoot for help me stay motivated and on track i guess.
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Enjoy your phase 3 breakfast tomorrow everyone! One more week of phase 3 and I will be in maintenance!!! Woohoo! I am getting my head wrapped around maintenance. I know for sure it is not a free for all eat whatever you want phase. I handled maintenance for many years on WW and will just use my info from both places and be careful with not combining carbs and fats. I will also emphasize the protein way more this time.
You have so rocked this plan girl! Or should I say crazy fiskmus lady!
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:05 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 175/127/125

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to all of you who are phasing out!

leganegan- Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I do work out. During IP I worked out moderately, and I had planned on increasing the intensity during phase 3, but unfortunately life became too busy and I couldn't really make many modifications to my routine, but I did continue it.

Ok, for my second week of phase three (and final) weigh in, I lost 1.0 lb

I'm going on vacation tomorrow... which terrifies me in a sense (and I never thought that a vacation would make me feel that way!!). A lot of the food choices will be out of my control, but as far as possible I will make healthy choices. I come back home right before New Year's eve (so it's kind of a long-ish vacation), and sometime early January I plan on doing a "damage control" phase (only time will tell what that will entail) and after that hopefully maintain.

Good luck to all of you! I hope each and every one of you reaches your goals. I'll definitively be coming back in Jan.

Happy holidays!
Gika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
well I lost .2 on phase 3! I am actually glad. I have felt so puffy and full, and I am sure I had one or two more bites of cereal and peanut butter than allowed... I was worried I gained at least an lb. but didn't ...and my inches and body fat went down a tad. nice to see. it's nice to see 22.9% body fat! I am really wanting 21% not sure why, but numbers to shoot for help me stay motivated and on track i guess.
You look fabulous. And happy anniversary.
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #233  

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
Good job on the loss! Since I don't have a coach I don't know my body fat. It'd be nice to have that measured but I guess I don't know where I started.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #234  

Good morning! I made it to phase 3! Doesn't it seem like we long for this moment? I ate some toast with a little bit of pb. I'm not a huge pb fan but it was sooooo good. Now I'm trying to get down my greek yogurt, which tastes fine actually. I wasn't a fan of that either. I'm staring at the orange and stuff on my desk wondering how am I supposed to eat all this food? I'm already full!

I was down 1.6 this morning again. Funny how my weights go in patterns sometimes. I am also down 2.5 inches! I didn't lose any inches last week so I was happy about that. (Especially since I feel like bloat city.)

Can I do a walk/jog type thing tonight now that I'm adding more calories or will it defeat the purpose? I know I won't go long enough to burn all the calories I'm eating this morning. I just feel like running would be a great way to get me through Christmas. I have 2 finals left but I think I'm at a point where I have time to get some running in so I feel I need to take advantage. I am going to plan on it unless I hear otherwise.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #235  

I thought I'd also share my progress the past 6 months on phases 1 and 2.

Waist then 38" now 30"
Pooch then 41" now 33"
Calf then 15" now 13"
Thigh then 24" now 19"
Bust then 37" now 32"
Hips then 45" now 36"
Arms 12.5" now 10.5"
Down 54.2 pounds
Old 12-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #236  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post

Waist then 38" now 30"
Pooch then 41" now 33"
Calf then 15" now 13"
Thigh then 24" now 19"
Bust then 37" now 32"
Hips then 45" now 36"
Arms 12.5" now 10.5"
Down 54.2 pounds
WOOHOO, CONGRATS LYNSEY ON YOUR AMAZING SUCCESS!!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #237  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post

Waist then 38" now 30"
Pooch then 41" now 33"
Calf then 15" now 13"
Thigh then 24" now 19"
Bust then 37" now 32"
Hips then 45" now 36"
Arms 12.5" now 10.5"
Down 54.2 pounds
WOW, LYNSEY, WOW!
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #238  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

I should have chosen my yogurt and pnut butter breakfast today instead of the bacon and egg sandwich. I really enjoyed eating it, but now I am queasy. For those of you about to start phase 3, just a heads up, bacon may not be for the first day. I should have worked up to that I think. It was only 2 pieces, but it's not sitting well. On the plus side, I was really full after eating and the 1/2 of banana that went with it was so good (in the past, I was no fan of bananas).
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #239  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

A couple of more days ago someone asked about fast, easy breakfasts and it got away before I could answer. When I was flying a lot in the early morning I used to have a couple of stand-bys that I really like. Meat loaf sandwich, crustless quiche and fritatas pack with cottage cheese, meat, or tuna and lots of leftover vegetables, and hardboiled eggs with bread and butter and all with fruit. Pretty easy to handle if you're in a small space or, um, driving. Hope this helps.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #240  

I know I'm just starting phase 3 today but I've been looking into phase 4. It seems so complicated for some reason. Does anyone have an easy way to explain it so I can wrap my lil mind around it?