Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #61  
Made of Starstuff

Chellez!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #62  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to be part of this challenge. This is my first time and I'm looking forward to it.

My name's Anjuli, 32 , and live in the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland (not much of a city person). I've been married 2.5 years to a wonderful guy with no kids or pets as of yet. Although we do plan to have a baby sometime next year or so. I work as a Software Engineer which means I sit all day at work Although recently my co-worker and I decided to go for walks during our break at work for some exercise.

My interests/hobbies...hmmm...casual gamer (guild wars, Wii, Grand Turismo), music, sci-fi, fantasy, horror movies, reading, I love roller coasters , love to cook, travel.

What do you prefer to be called?
-- Pintobean or Anjuli, either is fine

We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan?
-- After trying different diets I decided to count calories. It seems to be working and makes me crave things less as I can eat what I want as long as I account for what I eat. So currently I'm doing 1600 calories a day. It's been working fine so far (or it was until I ate out few times last week). I drink at least 64 oz of water a day, coffee and tea as well, try to eat every 3 hours and eat dinner no later than 8 PM. Oh and I use splenda instead of sugar.

-- As for exercise, I hate it to be honest. But I'm planning to workout 5-6 days a week. I will be walking on the treadmill everyday and do some strength training every other day. I'll also be walking during my break at work. This is the plan so far.

How can we help you achieve your goals?
-- Well, my key problems are lack of focus and patience. I also lose motivation a lot. I do everything with the best of intentions but mid way I'll just lose my focus and revert back. So I need to stay focused in order to achieve my goals. Feel free to kick my butt if I'm not doing my part or get off track

Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning?
-- As of right now I don't have any requests. But I'll definitely ask if I do.

PS: I'll be in technical training all of this week (April 28th thru May 2nd). I might not be able to chat as frequently as I would like to.

Last edited by pintobean; 04-27-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:35 PM   #63  
TBL "JB" Blue Team

S/C/G: 285.1/ticker/155

Height: 6'0"

GO BLUE TEAM!!!!

Hi everyone! I think I'll give a full intro after the questions since I'm a n00b so this will be long.

* What do you prefer to be called?
My name is Elizabeth but I answer to LittleBig or LBG.

* We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan?
I'm vegetarian working the Weight Watchers flex plan and exercising my butt off, literally (300 - 480 min/week). Swimming, walking, weight training, yoga, belly dance videos.

* How can we help you achieve your goals?
Crack that Whip and baby! Ask about my exercise minutes please!

* Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning?
I'll be working full time as a stitcher (8-12 hrs/day 6-7 days/week) and doing math class this summer , so it's gonna get tough once that starts. I'd love to find a partner to crack the whip when the tough gets going. I recently quit smoking and I'd love it if you all would ask me about it off and on. I've quit before but always seem to go back to the coffee and cigaret diet when pulling long hrs. I'm trying to eat every 2.5 - 3 hrs wether I'm hungry or not to prevent this. If my fellow veggies have any cheap and easy recipes please pass them on! Also ask me if I've got my homework done.

Intro Starts Here

This is my first challenge and I only stumbled across 3FC at the beginning of April so I have no signature yet. Pout. But I've been hooked since I found this place.

I'm 25 and single at the moment. I live alone in Sacramento, California with my two cats. Yes, I am a crazy old cat lady in training.

I'm a full time student (still in Community College, sigh) as well as a stage manager, theater tech, and costume stitcher. I'm on theater hiatus right now but that will change soon. I'm working toward an AA in technical theater aiming for a BA then Masters in Stage Management and Costume Design.

I'm doing a semester abroad in London in September so I'm trying to loose as much as possible by then. I'm aiming at 50 lb. which might be a little steep, but you gotta reach for the stars. I know my long term goal is, well, long term, but I want to be as fit and healthy as possible when I leave. Fitting comfortably in the seat for a 16 hr flight would also be nice.

I've got a 3FC blog but I don't know if I'll keep it up well.

I often have insomnia so I'm usually online at odd hrs. My guilty pleasers are reading fan fiction and trashy vampire novels. I don't watch much TV (Moto GP mostly) or movies(I studied movies for work/school so they loose their appeal ) but I've got the entire Buffy and Firefly series(es?) on DVD. I'm an internet addict . I'm newish to the chat scene, I don't really grasp the shortcuts yet so I tend to write semi formally. I really like the smiley things.

I'm very competitive. I WILL WIN THIS CHALLENGE!!! AND I'M TAKING BLUE TEAM WITH ME! DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME! Mw-ah hah hah hah ha! *Cough* sorry about that my evil twin sometimes gets loose.

I'm looking forward to having internet friends.

GO BLUE TEAM!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:36 PM   #64  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Happy Birthday Bernice

And good luck chellez!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #65  
TBL "JB" Blue Team

S/C/G: 285.1/ticker/155

Height: 6'0"

Hay Mariarose maybe we can be partners!?!

Jaime - you look so much like my friend Alaina it's scary . She's a blond though.

DMPLS - Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday, Day!!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #66  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

[*]What do you prefer to be called? Rhonda

[*]We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan? I started off with Southbeach, then moved to doing a calorie flex plan using calculations from Jillian's book. I'm seriously thinking of going back on phase 1 of Southbeach. I hate it, but it does help me to break the sugar addiction

[*]How can we help you acheive your goals? Don't commiserate with me if I start struggling. A good swift kick in the butt works best for me.

[*]Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning? Last challenge, I started posting questions of the day to help spark some communication and dialogue. I don't mind doing this again, but I'd love for everyone to feel the same freedom to post questions, too. Maybe someone can be point on this and collect questions for posting? I'm willing to share the fun....plus, sometimes I get a little goofy and can't think of an interesting question

So, a little bit about me....I'm 43 years old, been married for 14 years, mother to two DDs (8 and 12 years) and to three dogs, 1 parakeet and 2 gerbils. I work full time from home with my husband as a telecommuter for my employer (that's why I get to post frequently throughout the day.) I love to read and watch TV. Yep, I need to develop some new physical hobbies! This challenge, my plan is to begin the C25K again (Amarie, I just might be joining you on that thread again!) and I plan on reaching Onederland.

Go Blue!

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 04-27-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #67  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

WOW! thanks for all the bday wishes!!! Now just wish pounds off me for my next weigh in!!! hehehe
Old 04-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #68  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

DMPLS(is short for Dimples) Bernice -happy birthday girl
Chellez- Good Luck, you will do great
Old 04-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #69  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Chellez- Good luck.. !
Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 AM   #70  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Looks like we have a really good team here may we all loose a pound or 2 b4 the next weigh in.. remember every ounce counts lol ...

Im so excited by this challenge i even went out and bought a new sports bra becuase im sick of wearing two bras when i work out and still having my boobs hit my chin and thud down wind me lol .. I bought the best bra in the shop and seem to have alot less movement now.. it crosses over at the back to so the straps wont fall when im working either.. lol Its gonna be a bit weird for me because im in a completly different time zone.. so it may take me a little while to respond to you guys ..

My hubby works away and comes back on the 8th of may and is then home for 7 days.. so from the 8th till the 15th i will be quiet.. We are planning on taking a trip in that week end.. and Its also Johns nans birthday and mothers day that week .. i will weigh in b4 i go though .. just letting evryone know in advance take care all
Old 04-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #71  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

oh Amouse I know how you feel! DDD's here and I wear THREE bras. Champion stopped making the ones that I used and with those I only had to use ONE. They were my favorite and then they just stopped.. BAH bothered me. I wish they would bring them back! lol

EDIT: http://www.championcatalog.com/produ...nbr=3071000000 I lied I guess they did bring them back! well from what I can tell from the picture..

Last edited by SephyFowl; 04-28-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #72  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

I'm starting my new workout schedule tomorrow. Gotta wait to buy food until after payday though..but thats okay. I still have some healthy stuff to eat. I'm so excited about my new workout plan!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:44 AM   #73  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

have to post quickly, off to the physio!

I'm Renée and proud to be a member of the BLUE TEAM

I'm following Weight Watchers!

Hope to get to chat with you all very soon!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:12 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 233.5/219.5/180

Height: 6 foot

Default Celebrations

DMPLS -
Chellez- Good Luck tomorrow

In Advance:
Tee- on your anniversary!
Francie- HAPPY 23rd!!

I hope you all have wonderful days!!

Our team is looking good and strong....let's !!

Old 04-28-2008, 05:30 AM   #75  
Becoming Less Fluffy

S/C/G: Then: 286 / Now: Ticker

Height: 5'4"

Smile C25k

me! I started C25K today, and I think I can do this.
I set the treadmill for a 20-minute session thinking that was how long the podcast was for, and realized as I was cooling down that it went on for a few more minutes. Oh well, I jumped on the recumbent bike after that, so I'm sure I've got enough energy to walk and jog for 3 or 4 more minutes.
Rhonda, when are you starting? Is anyone else starting or already doing C25K?