Old 06-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #541  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! Well this past weekend was fantastic. Saturday it was rainy all day so I finally got my lay around day and I even took a nap which was great. Saturday night we had family over for Margarita night....oh laa laa they were good! We did not get to bed until 4:30 in the morning...when I started hearing birds chirmping I though uhh ohh I better get in bed before the sun comes up! Sunday woke up around 10 which was good considering we just went to bed at 4:30. We went to a Joliet Jackhammers baseball game yesterday evening. It was really fun and my husbands work has a skybox and let me tell you that is the way to roll. I mean they had food drinks a/c all the things I love. LOL! It was really fun though and just my oldest went with us so it was nice to just spend time with him alone and the jackhammers won so that was a plus! I topped the day off with kicking my husbands butt in Sorry....which I don't even know why he tries to beat me in that game because I am unbeatable at it....you would think he would of learned that by now!LOL! Anyway I didn't realize it but my birthday is this Sunday and I will be turning 28....nearing the end of my 20's and not really all that sad about it. I'm thinking I will like my 30's much better. I can't believe June is almost over already....it flew by! Well it's only a couple of weeks until we leave for California now so from now until then it's boot camp over here. I have to get some weight off before I go. I have my period now so I feel like a big water ballon. Well I should go and get my house in order I guess. Have a great Monday ladies!
Old 06-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #542  
PCOS'er going Low GI

Height: 5'1

Hi ladies.

Hope you are all doing well. I've been a bit quiet here lately but do sneak in a read to see how you are all doing once in a while. Seems like you are all doing great!! The last two weeks have been really hard for me. I lost my motivation and fell off of my program. Yesterday was the first time I exercised in over a week - talk about a slump!! I was consistently losing a lb to 2 lbs each week and then last week - I was up 2! I've kicked myself in the *** and am back on track today. If I give myself too much leeway - bad things start to happen with me and the cookie jar!!! What I did notice when I eat worse and don't exercise is that I have no energy and my mood is crappy. It starts a cycle of feeling depressed, eating to feel better, feeling worse, eating more etc.... And you know what - the cookies don't even taste that good! So like you Tina, I am bootcamping it for the next little while to get myself into the 140's and hopefully by the end of summer into the 120's. I know I can do this. Since march I'm down over 20 pounds so there is no reason why I can't lose at least 20 more (if not more)!!

So happy Monday to you all!! If you've had a bad week before, it's a fresh start! If you are kicking the scales *** (or losing those extra inches) - congrats & continue on your journey!
Old 06-25-2007, 05:46 PM   #543  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Tina my bday is July 7th I will be turning 29 so next year I will be in my 30s.
Happy Birthday in case I forget.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #544  
Red Team Member

Good morning ladies! WOW, it's going to be a hot and humid one here today! I took my son to speech at 8:30 this morning and you could already feel it....UHHH! I think today is a good day to head over to the MIL for a swim day! Anyway yesterday was just kinda blah...my period kinda knocked me out yesterday. I took a nice bath and then had about an 1hr nap and then got up and made a nice simple dinner! I did go for a nice walk last night and had planned on doing weights when I got home but my back was killing me so I will do them this morning. Last night my husband and I played Sorry and like I mentioned I kicked his arse....I don't know he must like the feeling of pain when I kick his butt!!! I love that game and if you all can't tell have a bit of a competitive side when it comes to playing games. Anyway I should scoot along this morning and get things rolling over here! I am going to do my step video this morning with weights and then tonight will be another nice long walk! Have a great day ladies!

Jen- I don't know about you but I'm not all that sad to leave my 20's!!!

Saasy- I'm with you girl...let's bootcamp it for a few days and see if we can whip this back into gear!

Chellez- How have you been doing hun? The big day is coming up really soon!!!!

Diva- Great job girl....it is hard to breakthrough a slump but you did it and I know you feel awesome because of it! Keep up the good work!

Everyone else have a fantastic day!
Old 06-26-2007, 03:33 PM   #545  

the kids and I walked to the park and pool today well actually just 3 DD2 is at my moms. We walked throught the botanical gardens to and from the pool. We actually jogged part of thwe way and I mean my 10 and 4 and almost3 year olds jogged with me. The other joggers thought it was sooo cute and so did the bike police. They loved it "running " with mommy. My DD1 brought us back up on a path they took her on a field trip on....NEVER again it is a good hicking trail but not good for strollers. I ended up hurting my leg cause there are hills that are almost 90 degree angles with humongous roots and rocks throught them. I can say it wqas a good workout. lol
Old 06-26-2007, 07:05 PM   #546  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hi ladies~
Sounds like everyone is doing well today. I'm with ya'll on doing a bootcamp, I have 2 wks til me and the boys leave for Texas, any loss will be a good one!! I didn't make my personal goal that I set for myself when I started Weight Watchers, but I'm not giving up. I signed up for another 12 wks and will make another goal for these 12 weeks and will work hard to make it.

Jen ~ hope your leg feels better. Great job on exercising with the kiddos!!

Sassy ~ good for you on getting back in the groove. And I totally relate with what you wrote in your post.

Diva~ You're doing it!!! Great job!!!

s to everyone!!!
I gotta go move the sprinkler, talk to ya'll later!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:33 AM   #547  
Red Team Member

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing today? It is a rainy day here today so I'm doing laundry and just relaxing today. Yesterday was a great bootcamp day....I worked out in the morning with a step video and then my weights and then last night I went for a nice hour power walk. Today I am going to do my step video again and then get in another walk tonight. Friday night I am going to see John Mayer in concert...while not actually I am going to sit on a beach in Chicago where you can hear and see from the jumbotron the concert. I don't really care all that much for John Mayer but it sounds nice and relaxing and the people I'm going with are really fun to be with so I'm looking forward to it. This weekend we are going to the zoo for my birthday and then just relaxing the rest of the weekend and getting things ready for our trip Well I should get my laundry going! Have a good day ladies!

Cathy-Good for you for signing up for another 12 weeks!!! Where are you going in Texas?

Jen- Hope your leg is feeling better

Have a good one!
Old 06-27-2007, 05:29 PM   #548  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Well, just as I was getting ready to crank up the tunes and aerobosize, I noticed Stormy, my long haired Siamese getting ready to squeeze out some babies. So, being that the speaker is right over her box, I decided not to and have been birthing babies all day, hehe

We have 4 new kittens!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:32 AM   #549  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Wow... its Thursday already? Where is my time going?

I've been very busy with school this week since we started new classes on Monday. I have Principles of Advertising & Fundamentals of Customer Service with the same teacher for both classes. She is so boring and dry! And she acts like we are "playing on the internet" if we are attempting to type our homework in class! Hello lady! We are in college... not middle school!

Well I really don't know what my weigh in is going to be like this week. I'm going to try and get home early tonight and exercise since I haven't done it in forever. I really need to get moving since the wedding is only 51 days away.

Which leads me to another subject I'm totally frazzled about. My bridesmaids are so uncooperative.

sorry to vent.... See why I've been hiding?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:12 AM   #550  

Vent away chellez we don't mind I remember how stressful a wedding can get and that is the easy part.lol

Today I am at 129 I saw it earlier this month also not sure if it will stick we will see. It could also be from the heat all the fluids I am loosing..lol I hope it is from my big walk with the kids and stays gone. I am kinda nervous about being in the 120s that I think I sabotage myself whenever I see it. I haven't been in the 120s since Junior High but this is a healthy 120 in Junior High I starved myself down to 112 I have to keep remending myself (and my mom) that I am doing it the healthy way this time.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #551  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

chellez - weddings are so stressful! You're down to the wire now.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:02 PM   #552  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Evening teammies~
Figured I'd pop in before bed. Going out to our property tomorrow to refence around our fruit trees so the deer can't nibble on them. And then we'll be picking up, had a couple of old trees fall from a storm a while back and want to get it cleared. Then Sunday I'll be cleaning and getting my guest room ready for my best bud who'll be here on Monday!! I'm so excited!! I'll go weigh in at WW before I head out to the airport to pick her up.

Tina~ I'll be going to Ft. Worth, that's where I grew up.

Jennylou~ I want to tell you how fantastic you've done in 6 months. Seeing your ticker and how far you've come has inspired me. I want that success too!!

Have a wonderful weekend ladies. I'll check in sometime tomorrow.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #553  

Well I had an eventful weekend. I finally go tmy hair cut It was to my butt now it is to my shoulders then my sunglasses broke right after so my DD1 and I came went and I got new ones, About 5 mins after my mom rop DD2 off DD1 comes home from a friends house screeming she broke her arm after 6hours in emerg and the possibility of surgery loomng over her head (they couldn't tell the damage at first cause she has odd arms because of a hyperextension she has and her growth plate) the diagnostics were she broke her arm but just missed the growth plate so no surgery but a really hungry tummy cause of the threat of surgery she couldn't eat. Then Yesterday was Canada Day so she is REALLY tired and sore. Summer gonna suck for her this year. we have to go into the fracture clinic to get checked out every week and xrays every so often to make sure it is healing alright and doesn't require surgery. On the good side I have droppped 2 pounds

I hope all is well with everyone else.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:37 PM   #554  
Red Team Member

Good afternoon ladies! I just thought I would stop in and wish you all a Happy 4th of July!!! Okay that is the closest thing I could find to a firecracker!! Tommorow is my great-grandmothers birthday so we are going over to my moms to celebrate the 4th and her birthday. I was just sitting here thinking and for as long as I can remember we have always been with my great-grandmother celebrating her birthday....I can't imagine it any other way! I am so blessed to still have her in my life and let me tell you this women could run circles around me! Anyway next week I will be leaving for Cali. so I won't be around much from now until then. I have to get stuff ready over here and trying to get 3 kids packed for a week with Nannie is no easy task plus pack our stuff....UHHH this is not the fun part but it will be worth it! Well I should go get some stuff rolling over here. Have a safe and happy holiday ladies!
Old 07-05-2007, 08:55 AM   #555  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Hello ladies!

How did everyone do over the holiday?

WI for me today. Lost another 2 pounds. Very happy about that, but there is no way that I can lose enough to meet my goal for this challenge - I'd need to lose 7 pounds. Still, I've made progress, so that's what's important, right?