Thread: Age 50+ Bios
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #12
Institches21

S/C/G: 298/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Talking

Hello to All,
Wanted to introduce myself, I'm a 50yr old, Married, Mother of 3, I'm a recent empty nester, which is good and bad.

Plan-
I've been on WW, since May '08, recently stopped going to the weekly meetings and just trying to stay on course, by myself. Well, did lapse in staying on that plan for a while, but I'm back, I know this works for me, and when I saw this Halloween Challenge, thought I would give it a try. I do find that "seeing" my food choice, on paper, helps.

Exercise-
Funny-but I do really enjoy the "after feeling" that exercise gives me, I mostly do my Threadmill, and recently started a C25K program, which is a bit of a challenge, but I'm planning to stick with it. One thing I love to do is Yoga, I find some of those stretching moves after a long walk, just wonderful

Work-
I work as a machine operator, been here for 9yrs, and I'm now working 2nd shift, previously was on 3rd. Nothing against 3rd, but that was a tough shift for me, could never sleep and my eating and exercise time was suffering. Only thing, I never see my hubby, he works 3rd shift and his days off are differant than mine.

Wedding Bells-
Both of my sons, are set to marry next year, Youngest Son in Feb, and Middle Son, in May. Thank Godness my daughter listened to her husband, and they were married last July. {she was originally going to marry July 2010}
No Grandchildren, but I'm hopefully optimistic, that it will happen soon.

Well I do hope to get to know everyone, and I do plan to visit often

-Onderland-12/23/09

Blue Team

February 1st

Last edited by Institches21 : 09-17-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Institches21 is offline   Reply With Quote