Old 08-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #61  

Congrat's Judo! Hey a loss is a loss! lol No matter how big or small it is! congrat's again!
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:57 PM   #62  
Another Tammy

Well, here I am kiddies. Sorry I haven't been around much. School starting typically kicks my tush this time every year. I weighed in 2 weeks ago and lost 1.4, which I was content with. I came online after to post and almost every time I try to open the smilies window, my whole thing freezes up and I lose everything. I was so irritated and didn't feel like typing it all again so I just didn't. Sorry.

Last week I didn't weigh in. I was still on Mondays and having to switch from mornings to evenings and just dreading it. It was Institute Day so we went out to lunch. I was doing well and split a big *** salad with my friend (another WWer). Got back to my classroom to do some things and had a snack and a big (but yummy) banana then realized that weigh in was only 2 hours away! I was so irritated at myself that I had this heavy food that wouldn't digest in time so I just didn't go. To top it off, we got a new restaurant here in town (our THIRD restaurant... OOOOH!) so I had that for dinner. I realized that I had 9 days until my next weigh in and that my new official week start on Wednesday now (remember- we are getting our meeting back here in town!) so I just allowed myself to eat on Monday night. By that time, who cares?! Tuesday I allowed myself my leftovers from Monday's dinner (chicken salad with a slice of cheese on a croissant! YUM!) then it was back on track on Wednesday again. I hopped on the scale Monday night at home and was up FOUR pounds! Yeesh! Granted, it was an undigested late dinner but still! It took the rest of the week but I got myself back down again, thankfully.

Also, getting myself back down, got me to my Labor Day goal right on Labor Day. Well, it was my amended goal #2 so I guess I was still successful regardless since I met the first goal in July or so. And, today is officially unofficial since there was no weigh in because of the holiday. I still fret about Wednesday night, though, since it's back to an evening weight. I'm hoping to get down another pound, though, so that when it reflects the evening weight, it's still lower than the morning weight from 2 weeks ago. I think this pound will be a toughy, though, because it's going from 150 to 149 and that change over is always tough! Isn't it funny how it's just the same size pound as every other pound but it is SOOOOO much harder to get off? We'll see how it goes...

Christy- welcome back to the TWO's, babycakes! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

Also, welcome to all you newbies out there!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:06 AM   #63  

Yeaaaaaaa!!!! Your back! lol That's awsome!!! Congrat's! I go and weigh in at lunch and I'm kinda ansy. I weighed myself this morning and I was down 1 from what the WW scale said last week. I don't usually weigh myself so I don't know what the difference is between the two scales, so we'll see. I haven't been working out like I'm wanting or supposed to. What am I talking about....I haven't worked out at all in a month lmao. My sister has a DVD I'm going to borrow and see how I like it and then also I'm thinking about getting one of those gazelle's. I think that would be fun. Would take up a lot of space in my apt. lol but at least I would be doing something. Anywho I'll let ya'll know how I did after lunch!!! Send me some skinny vibes!!!! lol
Old 09-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #64  

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I lost 2lb. I got my 55 star!!! Wooo hhhhooooo! lol I hope everyone else has a great weigh in!!! Oh and hey if any of you have any cute uplifting sayings that you like let me know. I like to post notes and stuff on my refridgerator and bathroom mirror to give me encouragment. And I'm also wanting to make a screen saver with them on there. So let me know!
Old 09-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 238/229/140

Height: 5' 5''

I;m new to the forum and I lost 2.2lbs at this weeks WI and 6.8 at last weeks.
Irishsweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #66  

Welcome Sweet Pea!! Congrat's on your loss so far!!! Hope you have a great week!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #67  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

congrats ckthegreat! glad things got moving for you.

-2.4 lb. this week for me
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:39 PM   #68  

Well kids......I gained lol. I'm ok with it cause I know it's going to happen. I'll just lose it this week and move ahead. I just hate having to back track but I don't get down on myself because it. I move forward lol. Anywho just wanted to check in and I hope you all have a great week!
Old 09-19-2006, 02:23 PM   #69  

Hello everyone!! I lost 6.2 this week! So I lost the 3 I gained last week and then lost an extra 3!!! lol I'm so happy! I hope you all had a great week!
Old 09-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #70  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

congrats CK!!!! that's an AwEsOmE loss!!!

I had to weigh in today.. I couldn't make the meeting yesterday due to work. I was down 1.6 lb.
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 167.4/159.8/140

Height: 5'3

New To the boards. I just started weight watchers Tuesday and will have my FIRST weigh in next week. I will definitely let you all know as I need all the support I can get.

I am getting married Next October and finally want to get to a weight I am happy at. I weigh 167.4 now and it makes me cringe. I know I can do it and love seeing all of you supporting each other!

T

Time2sing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:17 PM   #72  

Hey Time! So glad you joined us! I think this is the best site for support! Honestly if people don't get support anywhere else they will definatly get it here lol. I hope you have a great week and definatly let us know how ya did!
Old 09-26-2006, 11:41 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 167.4/159.8/140

Height: 5'3

Talking

YAY! First weigh in on WW and I lost 4.8 pounds.. VERY excited. I know I will lose less next week, however I am really happy.
Time2sing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 176.9/161/135

Talking 5.4# lost

lost 5.4 pounds this week for my first week!!!!!
Keeping in the points and getting lots of Fiber, cardio and stretching.

Love looking over the posts in this thread, everyone is doing GREAT!
Bitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:25 PM   #75  

Congrat's Time!! Your doing great! Welcome to our board Bitzy! Your doing great as well! I stayed the same this week. I'm ok with it because I had such an amazing loss last week lol. I'm going to hit my 60 lb mark though next week dang it! lol I hope you all have an amazing week and I hope the ones we haven't heard from in a while come back soon lol!