Old 03-28-2007, 05:38 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 210/177.5/135

Height: 5'6"

Woo hoo! Finally down 4 this week. I have lost and regained the same 6 lbs for 3 months. I finally made up my mind that I was going to do this, and managed to stay OP all week. It's hard. I put my beloved Doberman down this afternoon, and all I wanted to do was eat the hurt away. But, I haven't yet. Church tonight, so I'll be out of the house and away from the temptations. Good luck everyone.
butcherbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #182  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

sorry for your loss, Butcherbabe. Congrats on not eating the hurt away. That's huge progress. I lost .6 this week. I expected more, because I tracked and stayed OP all week, but I think last week's was from like exhaling or something, so I feel like it's truly off this week. Gonna try and do the same thing next week This was the 1st 8 weeks of at work, I lost 5.8 so I think that's pretty decent. I'm on track for my goal. Good luck all, here's to less of us next week!!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:01 PM   #183  
focus on me

Height: 5'3"

Hmmm... wondering if this thread is still active, but i'm typing so I guess it is! I lost 1.4 today! WOO HOO! I was just hoping for 1/2 lb. So today I feel really good because it all ads up...every ounce counts!

It also helps that I have a TERRIFIC leader! So each week when I go in, I always leave with a positive attitude.

Hope everyone else is doing well this week. Would be great to hear from some others! Keep up the good work this week!
take a deep breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:02 PM   #184  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

crawling along, but still on the downslope, so that's good. I have to miss the next 3 weigh-ins at work, so I'm going to try and go to a local meeting, luckily we're getting a nice network of people cheering each other on. The pants that were tight are loose so that's a wonderful thing! lots of luck and courage (especially with the big challenge of Easter coming this weekend) to all!
Old 04-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #185  

i ahve been so horrible!!!! i haven't b een posting lol. i've been kinda sick and now i have to have my gahlbladder (sp? lol) out. ug. lol i hope you all are doing great and have a great week!
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:00 PM   #186  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

I've hit a slump myself. Kind of stalled, I have 3 wks I can't make it to weigh in so instead of being as good as I meant to, I'm fighting to keep off what I had off. Cripes. I got sick too, that makes it harder, but luckily I got an email saying somebody posted. So thanks CK! Hopefully this will give me a spark and get me back on track!!
Old 04-18-2007, 10:31 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone! I have been so bad for the past month! I have been skipping meetings b/c I knew that I was going to gain. I kept finding excuses to why I was busy and not going! I went back yesterday and have made up my mind that I have got to do this! I manage a community pool during the summer months and right now, there is no way I will put on a swimming suit! I hope everyone else has a great week! I promise I will start posting again! haha

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...b4D/weight.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #188  
focus on me

wow, it's been a while since i've been on here. oops! well anyway, i've been doing good and bad with my points, but i have still been losing and it all adds up! last week i lost 1.4 and the week before .4. i have 2 days to be good, so i'm going to do my best. if i'm going to even get close to my goal for May 1, i gotta get it in gear! i think it can be done, but i've been slacking, so the discipline has to come into play.

i always give myself tuesday nite to be bad, but it seems to last a couple days longer ! that ends today, not wednesday the day after my bad day, but today.

i'm happy to see this thread is still going, though. and now i understand why it seemed so barren.....lots of us skating through the past few weeks. anyone up for making a new commitment this tuesday? i promise to write within 2 days (because life does happen!) on how i've done. hope to read more from all of you!
Old 04-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 298/226/150

Height: 5'2''

I lost this past week...from 210 to 208...WOOHOOO! I am back on the weight loss road. Hopefully it will continue for a long time!
campinbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:08 AM   #190  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Finally back on track, and I am going to try hard to stay on track! Down 2.2 this week! Hope everyone else had a good one!

]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...b4D/weight.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #191  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Yesterday was my first meeting and weigh in.

I weighed in at 196.8 which is only .3 lbs higher than my home scale so I'm glad thats it's not that far off.

Congrats to those that lost this week!
chellez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #192  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Weigh in at work tomorrow. I really felt like I wasn't doing bad until I got right to the last couple days. I'm determined to track, journal, exercise, got to get back on track. good luck all and congrats on getting started Chellez!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #193  
focus on me

OK, I did it, I'm loggin in within 2 days...lol!

I lost 1.2 this week, again, not a huge number, but IT ALL ADDS UP. So, I'm pretty proud of myself.

And a GREAT JOB to all who came back and are giving support, I know it helps me to see how others handle their struggles and that I am not alone.

CONGRATS ALL and see ya next week!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:17 PM   #194  

hi everyone, ive just gone back to weightwatchers i have around 30 lbs to lose and i have a tuesday weigh in. im gonna make posting here a goal of mine too.
maryjane1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #195  

sorry old tracker from my last poor attempt on the bottom there have updated this back to my starting weight
maryjane1975 is offline   Reply With Quote