Old 11-21-2006, 10:12 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 167.4/159.8/140

Height: 5'3

Unhappy

BLAH! So after losing 1.4 last week I am back up .2. I am so frustrated.. I try to be SO good, and it just seems to not be coming off. Again, I have lost 7 pounds and not gained it all back, so I guess I should be happy, but not when I have 15 more to lose Oh well.. it is a new week and with Turkey day coming the REAL tests begin.
Time2sing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #122  

Your still doing good Time! You've just got to be patient, because the minute you get really frustrated that's when old habits kick back in gear. I lost 3 lbs. this week! I was happy cause I was tired of one pounders lol. I was a little disgusted though. I missed my 65 star by .2! Oh well lol I'll get it next week if I don't have to much fun on Thurs. lol. I hope you all have a great week and a great Thanksgiving!
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:42 PM   #123  

Thanks CK, I just need to have more time to work out. I guess losing 7 is a good thing right! Back on the wagon again.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I am going to enjoy, just not TOO much!
Old 12-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #124  

lol I know I'm a tid bit late posting this but I freaking gained 6lb lmao. I did sooooo good Thanksgiving day, but for some reason the days after were so horrible. I'm going to use my no weigh in pass this coming Tuesday and get myself fully back on track and continue with the weigh in's the following Tuesday. Hope everyone else is having a better week than me lmao. Talk to ya'll soon!
Old 12-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #125  

I have not weighed myself.. I am going to get a new digital scale for at home and start weighing myself until I rejoin in January. I think I might change my REAL weigh day to Thursday though as I eat more on the weekends..

I think I gained about 2-3 pounds recently.. so back on the band wagon again.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #126  

Well I stayed the same as to what I weighed last week. I'm so happy w/ that lol. I had a major talk with myself last night and I'm getting back in gear. I've messed around for two weeks and I'm done lol. I've got to accomplish something before Christmas lol. I'm not going to get out of control like I did after Thanksgiving. I do this though. I'll go a week where I'm like I just want to eat what I want to and not worry about points. I still keep my portion control in play but I don't eat the most point friendly things lmao. Anywho I'm rambling. I hope everyone has great weigh in's this week!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everybody! I haven't posted in quite a while. I think I finally go back on track this week. I lost 3.2lbs. I have to admit, I was quite shocked. I was in Vegas all weekend and thought for sure I would gain. I hope to get another 5lbs off before Christmas, we will see what happens.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083...145/169.6/.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #128  

Congrat's Allie! I've gotten way back on track this week...I'm so glad lol! I'm hoping for a good loss next week. We shall see lol.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:53 AM   #129  

Oklay ladies! I need to be accountable. I gained about 3 pounds back, and have not been following Weight Watchers. I use every excuse I can. Today I am officially BACK on. I am going to be VERY careful about what I eat and always carry healthy snacks!

I need to get on track and lost the weight once and for all!

T
Old 12-12-2006, 05:16 PM   #130  

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I lost 6 lb's this week! So I'm back to where I was!! Hopefully I can lose 10 lb's before Christmas. The would be perfect, but whatever happens happens lol. I'm so excited! Time you can do it!! Just look at it day to day! Try not to look at the over all number and it might be easier! Hope everyone is having a great week!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Congrats CK - That is Awesome! I went up .3 this week. I can live with that, I just need to watch it a little more closely this week. I have gotton so bad at writing down what I eat. I have a friend that I tease constantly b/c she write down everything, if she eats something that is 0 points - she writes it down. She is at goal and trying to maintain to get her lifetime status. I wish I had the will power that she does! Anyway - good luck this week everyone, these next few weeks will be the hardest for me with Christmas.

Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083...145/169.9/.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:39 AM   #132  

Hey Allie! Ya I'm not good at writing down my stuff either. I keep a quick track of my points on my calculator but I got the new starter kit and it came w/ a 3 month journal so I'm going to try and write it down. lol I want to be able to look back at my awsome weeks and see exactly what I did that way if I get in a slump maybe I can follow it closely lol. I was cleaning out my old black thing that I kept my books and stuff in and I found a quote that my leader had written on the board and thought I would share it. "Everything's in the mind. That's where it all starts. Knowing what you want is the first step toward getting it"
Old 12-18-2006, 09:21 AM   #133  

Talking Update

So.. here I thought I had gained all this weight back. WellI got my handy dandy new scale that came highly recommended by many of my weight watchers friends, and it turns out I weigh 159. So that is actually 8.4 pounds.

So in fat I actually lost a pound more.

So.. I guess I was just used to how my body felt. I feel so much better about myself.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #134  

Well that's good Time! Was it a WW scale or a different brand? My Nana has a WW scale that I use sometimes but I had to give it back to her cause I was weighing myself a little to much lol. I was looking at the scale and depending on how it looked was how I ate lol. Rather than follow program like I was supposed to. I think that's why I got into trouble so much lol so I had to give it back to her that way I wasn't checking so much. Speaking of weighing in, send me some skinny vibes tomorrow! I want to get my 65 lb star tomorrow. I'll let ya'll know how I did!
Old 12-19-2006, 10:15 AM   #135  

It is the Tanita Ultimate II they sell it at Linen N things. Really accurate.

I have to keep myself from weighing in everyday. I weigh in now on Thursday AM at home. However I will not leave my Tuesday board!

*sending skinny vibes*