Old 07-11-2006, 03:17 PM   #16  

I lost this week! yea!!! I only lost 1.4 but I'm soooooo happy with that! At least it wasn't a gain like I thought it was going to be lol. I had a really bad week but I excersized my butt off lol. I added running in water to my routine along w/ treading. It's so hard lol but I get a good work out from it. My pool is in the middle of the apartments and I know some people prob. look out there window and wonder what the heck I'm doing lol. Oh well. I don't care cause I'm going to hotter than them lol! j/k but that's what I keep telling myself lol. I hope you all havea fabulous week!
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:40 PM   #17  
Another Tammy

Hey hun,
I've not been doing well and am getting very frustrated. Points-wise, I've been doing fine, eating like I've eaten the past few months. Pounds- no change. Nothing. Nada. Well, another measly .2 last week. It's really ticking me off. The leader said "hey! You lost!" No, .2 is not losing to me. .2 means I'm wearing a different shirt than last week. The past month, 1.2. Big whoop.

I didn't weigh in yesterday. I had an observation that I had to do and the write up was due about 4 hours later. There are 2 weigh in times and one was during the observation and the other during my actual class so I didn't go. And I'm not gonna go tomorrow here in town to make up for it because I know there is now change or it is probably up on her scale.

There are 2 things that frustrate me here... 1. Her scale is inconsistent (in my opinion anyway). One week it's a .5 difference between her's and mine. Last week, there was a 1.8 pound difference. If she calibrates her scale, I jsut don't see how that is possible. I weigh at home, get in the car and stand on her scale 10 minutes later. I KNOW I didn't gain a pound during the drive over. Frustration #2- I have been stuck between 160-162 for a flipping month. Every time in my life when I've dieted, I've gotten stuck here. I can't break my way into the 150s with a sledge hammer. And I'm eating just the same as I should be and exercising the same! It's just so irritating.

So, reluctantly, I'm going to try core for a week or 2. I should have started last week because next weekend I'll be in Springfield, IL with my college girls for a baby shower. I'm going to TRY to be good but I'm not gonna kill myself over it that weekend. That will give me a week and a half on core before I go. I'm so not looking forward to it because I am a very picky eater but I'm going to try my best. If I don't see some pounds gone, I gonna cry. Again. I was so proud of myself until this past month. I just was shooting for an easy 10 pounds this summer. That's not looking so realistic now. Just UGH.

You dont' have to gush and start the "I know you can do it" stuff. I'm not looking for it and don't necessarily want it because we don't know if core will make a difference. I know you're supporting me and feel that way, though. I mainly just needed to vent about it.

I'm so happy, though, that you're doing well, Christy! You go with your bad self! You keep kicking and treading the life out of that water! You're almost out of the 3's and that is so awesome!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:24 AM   #18  

Thanks Sassy! Your doing awsome too and I know you said you didn't want the "you can do it speech" lol (i know how annoying they can be sometimes lmao) but I think your just at a plataeu. Try the core program for a couple of weeks, maybe you just need to change it up. Also, are you eating all of your extra 35? Maybe try a week of flex w/ only your daily and no extra. That might help. I kinda feel rejuvinated after 2 weeks of eating stuff I'm not supposed to lol. I am hoping hoping hoping that I can get out of the 3's in the next 3 weeks lol. Anywho I hope you have a great week!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #19  
Another Tammy

*Sigh*

FINALLY!!!!!!! I lost 3.2 this week! That's about double of my whole month of June! Thank God! Actually, according to the scale here are home, I was down 4 on Saturday but it popped back up 2 yesterday and today it settled on 3. I'LL TAKE IT!

Core is really not as hard as I thought it would be. I think it would have been better if I had not realized that I get activity points, too. I mean... yay for activity points but I don't want that to be my downfall. Before I realized about the activity points, I was trying to use only 5 flex points per day but that was hard because the slightest thing eats up a point... bread, butter, FF Cool Whip, even a WW bar. So the activity points saved me. I'll just have to be careful not to go overboard. I think by the end of today I'll have used all my flex and activity points. But that's what they're there for, right?

Unofficially, my mom is also down 2 points this week (she weighs on Wednesdays). She was a little eh about the whole Core thing but once she realized she didn't have to measure and count points and had some freedom and then noticed that she was down two, she has quite the change in attitude. I told her on Saturday that if this keeps up we may have to stay on Core longer than the 1-2 weeks we planned to kick start us again. She said if this keeps up we're staying on for good! That shocked me! Still, yay! Finally!
Old 07-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #20  

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! See, I think you just need to change it up a little lol. Congrads!!! Send me some skinny vibes tomorrow!!! lol I want to get past the 50 mark so bad!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:34 PM   #21  

Well I had a loss!!!! I lost 3.8!!! Yea! I was really happy about it! Just wanted to check in real fast lol. Hope you all have a great week!!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:51 PM   #22  
Another Tammy

AWESOME! You have really been kicking some major tush lately! Keep up the good work, hun! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 07-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

Good for you, Ck!! You're doing great!
snowgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:11 PM   #24  
Another Tammy

Snowy- How's maintenance going?
Old 07-18-2006, 09:14 PM   #25  

Hi!

Going pretty good, actually. I weigh-in tomorrow, but my home scale shows me down another poound - 129! Yay! I hope the WW scale says the same. Never thought I would see the 120's again! I'm goint to shoot for 125 lbs now.

I'm two weeks into my maintenance. Only 4 more weeks to go (3 after tomorrow's weigh-in) and I'll have my lifetime membership.

You and Ck seem to be doing really well! I'm happy for you!
Old 07-19-2006, 11:33 AM   #26  

Hey Snow! Congrads on getting so far in your maintenance! We (me and Sassy lol) are still @ it but we are both working so hard! I'm so happy for Sassy and her loss this week! It's great! I'm like 2 pounds from 50 and 6 pounds from being under 300! Yea!! I hope you have a great weigh in today!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:45 PM   #27  

128.4! Yay!!! I hit the 120's!!!!

Here's to another good week for all of us!
Old 07-22-2006, 06:38 PM   #28  

Congrads Snowgal!!!! I so happy for you! I hope we all have good WI this coming up week too lol!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #29  

Yea!!!!! I lost 2.4!!! making my total of 51! I'm only 2 pounds away from my short goal! I'm so happy!!!!!!! lol I hope you all had/have a fabulous weigh in and week!
Old 07-26-2006, 04:18 PM   #30  

Good job Ck!

I only lost .8 this week, but I also had a cheese burger and fries, pizza, and choc. cake (through-out the week, not in one day), so I can't complain.

2 more weeks of maintenance and I'll have my lifetime membership!

How did you do, Sassy?