Old 05-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #196  
focus on me

Height: 5'3"

WOO HOO! down 2.4 this week!!!!! OK, so I didn't make my May 1 goal, but I still lost and that's better than a gain. I did lose 7 out of 10 that I had set for May 1.

So I have a new mini-counter goal for my girls' camping trip that's on the weekend of June 8. My goal is for 200, which is 10 lbs. That's almost 6 six weeks, so it should be easy, but I don't want to say that because the BIG 2-0-0 is a milestone in my opinion. So it may be a little difficult, but I'm ready.

Hope to see more postings and progress from others today! good luck to ALL!!!
take a deep breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone! I had an okay week, down .6, not great, but I will take it. As long as it has a negative infront of it, I won't complain too much! haha! Hope everyone else had a good one!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...kKy/weight.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 280/276/150

Height: 5'6"

My first week and down 4#!
katrs5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Ok, its Wednesday, I wasn't able to post yesterday.. I'm down this week.. finally.. YES!! I had gone up to 161 and I'm back down under 159 again. THANK GOODNESS!!

Have a super day!!
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #200  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello ladies!
I'm back. Ready to kick it up a notch, I've been stalled, but I feel motivated. I bought a new scale because I was starting to weigh myself multiple times, I could finagle it a bit. That didn't seem healthy. So I hesitate to say it's a new start, just a perk up to my program. I adjusted my weight tracker to my WW card and that's that! No more home weigh-ins on the tracker. Congrats to all who are doing so well, you're my inspiration!! Thanks for that! Here's to our continued success my plan is to journal and do the best I can.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:58 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi all!
I won't get a chance to weigh in tonight due to our school spring concert. 8 more days of teaching then summer break! Can you tell I have summer fever!?! Almost as bad as the kids! Just thought I would check in and see how everyone elses week went! I hope well!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...kKy/weight.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #202  

Thumbs up So close to 160s!!

Yay, I was pleasantly surprised at last night's weigh in. After being on the road for work this week I didn't expect to have a loss, but there it was 2 more pounds gone!! HAD to have been all the walking I did b/c I was pretty bad some days with losing track of points. Just motivates me to keep working!
rochelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:23 PM   #203  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

lost 2.8 this week, feel like I'm back on track. Gotta keep going. Good luck and good job everyone!!
Old 05-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #204  
focus on me

good to see everyone losing. this week! i gained! but i know why, i made my low-fat lasagna the night before wigh-in (i know...duh!) and had 2 servings at 10:15 pm. it was a late night after going to the grocery and walking w/my friend and i was sooooooo hungry. so next week i'll do better. i've also been walking each night, and my feet are a little swollen, leading me to believe i'm holding some water. now, i just have to get over my sudden craving for sweets-i don't really like sweets, so something is outta whack. could be the new activity of walking. dunno. anyway, congrats all and keepin my fingers crossed for next week.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #205  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Only lost 8 ounces this week but thats not bad for dipping into my allowance points. I weigh in again next week before I have to change to Saturday weigh ins...
chellez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:19 AM   #206  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Hey "Breath", don't get discouraged. You've done great so far. Maybe you need a sweet low point snack like sugar free pudding, you can buy it already made or the different flavor rice cakes, they're good, I like peanut butter chocolate, it has the miniest chocolate chips you've ever seen but it's got a sweetness and crunchiness that sometimes I just have to have. One big thing our leader always talks about is not letting yourself get too hungry, that sounds just like what happened to you. Keep walking that's great, I believe that's what's making my pants looser even though the pounds aren't going down as fast as I'd like. Gotta keep those NSVs (non scale victories) in mind. They help keep you sane

I got off track a bit, I needed to lose 1 lb a week to meet my goal, now it's 1.5, but I'm determined not to give up. Last month I only lost 1 lb the whole month, this month, I've lost 3.5 already, so don't give up. (are you listening Keli )
Old 05-15-2007, 08:07 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 229/214.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Today is my first weigh in and am anxious to see what I did this week. I will have a whole week minus one meal as my breakfast meal last week was just a meal. I go to the 10 AM meeting.

I have had a good week so will come back and post what I did.
Have a great day evey one.
Linda
happycamper4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:01 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 229/214.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Had a great weigh in, lost 6.8 pounds and looking forward to another good week.

Have a good evening all,
Linda
happycamper4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:30 PM   #209  
focus on me

well, my WI this week was NOT what i expected...again. i gained 1.4! my friend keeps telling me that for the first week or two i will gain because i'm holding water. we haven't walked since sunday and i was so sore when we did, that i didn't do so well. but tomorrow, it's on! gotta keep it up and not give up. so i'll even let myself have one more week where i can 'gain' without going completely bonkers.

keli, thank you for the encouragement, perfect timing! i actually love the fiber one peanut butter bars. when i really want something sweet, that does it for me!

i really have to get my head in the game again and REALLY track points. so until next week....
Old 05-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #210  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

I find that even if I'm over if I still write it all down, I do better. Had a challenge this week/weekend. Went camping for a couple days with my hubby and in-laws. We ate GOOD, probably too good, but I made myself go for a walk every day and hopefully it won't be too bad. It was a little cool, but it stayed dry right until we were packing up, so that was good. I have good in-laws, too so that made it a good trip all around. When DH and I go, I try not to bring the goodies, though. But that parts over and we'll see how it went next weigh in!