Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #91  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Red face

Hello everyone. Boy! I worked my tail off yesterday. I wish. I did over eat due to stress. I guess you and I both learned that about ourselves this week Jennifer. I sat at my computer and ate and ate and ate. Haven't done much better today. DH went shopping for me on Sunday. I asked for baked Cheetos. He brought back a normal huge bag. So, I have almost emptied that booger. I really need the 100 calorie packs. Even zip lock baggies won't help me. today......

half of a bagel with cream cheese
a package yes package (but not a box) of graham crackers
a 1.5 point turkey sandwich
a fist full of cheetos x2 .

weigh in is tonight. I am not looking forward to it.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:54 PM   #92  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

Weigh in is tomorrow, and I too, am not looking forward to it. I did fairly well yesterday and today, and not totally wrong the past week but the scale looks up 1lb. I guess after a week w/a 4 1/2lb loss I can't expect all weeks to be kind, just chuck it off as a lesson learned and try harder next week, right?
Here's my day
B: SF Latte 3pts
S: banana 2pts
L: light laughing cow 1pt, 7 RF triscuits 2pts, apple 1pt
S: 2pt ww bar
D: salad w/chick/bacon and bbq 7pts
Pita 2pts
bread and butter 4pts
That's 24. Wish me luck tomorrow!
Old 01-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #93  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

best of luck tomorrow, AJsMommy!!! I have my fingers crossed for you that you show something that makes you proud!! *hugs*

Here's my day....

Workout
1 mile

Breakfast
2 eggs = 4 pts.
toast = 1 pt.

Snack
Banana = 2 pts.

Lunch
Chicken Parmesan = 5 pts.
2 slices of bread = 1 pt.

Dinner
Steak & Cheese sub = 8 pts.
w/ light mayo = 1 pt.
Chips = 1 pt.

That's 23 so far, I know I'll probably try one of my Special K bars out, and that's 2 pts. so I should get 25 points in!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:05 AM   #94  
Amy

hi there. I'm not going to post what I ate the rest of the day. It's just not worth re-living. Ha ha ha. Tomorrow I will start anew. Anyway, I am still here. See ya tomorrow. ---Amy
Old 01-17-2007, 12:30 AM   #95  
Gonna not Gonne LOL

S/C/G: 149

Height: 5'4

I had a slippery Weekend .... But Monday came and I got right back at it .... and must say I am kinda proud of myself ....

I found these Multigrain Thomas English Muffins Light - they are a nice size and only 1 point ..... I ate one at 8:30 this morning and was satisfied until about Noon ....

I had 2 Muffins today with Spray butter - 2 pts
Salad w/Fat Free Ceaser Italian , 3 oz of chicken - 5pts
1 kosher dill pickle --------------------------- 0 pts
1 Grande Non Fat Sugar Free Latte ----------- 3 pts
1 El Pollo Loco Chicken Breasts ------------- 4 pts
2 corn Tortilla ------------------------------ 2 pts
Mashed Potato & Gravy ----------------- 2 pts
1 WW Chocolate bar --- (mini) ------------------ 1 pt
1 egg roll ----------------------------------------- 5pts

24 pts total

I weighed in today and am down 1.8
Old 01-17-2007, 08:08 AM   #96  
Jennifer

Stupid scale, lol...I weighed in at home, and I am def. up about 1lb or so...now I don't want to go to my meeting
I even got dressed up cute today to go, my husband said I look 18 yrs old again! I got a really cute striped thin sweater w/hood at the store yesterday and am wearing it w/a denimn skirt and tights...he loves it, wonders why I don't wear skirts more often! I just shook my head and reminded him that #1. I work in the medical field, and #2. I'm a mom!! We don't do housework well in skirts! haha...I felt good about myself this am (before the scale) and thought I'd kinda dress up...I can't/won't let the # get to me, I FEEL GOOD! Isn't that what it's all about? Who cares if I'm up 1lb, right? I'll get to my goal, it just might take my body alittle longer, esp. if my mouth keeps eating what it shouldn't.
I just sometimes feel though, that my body refuses to stay under 200. It seems whenever I get under, I pop back up again...I soooooo want to see 189 on the scale, to know I'm far enough away that a small relapse in eating won't push me over again. My ultimate is 170. I'm more than halfway there with a starting weight of 235 in June 2005.

I just needed to type the pep-talk I'm having with myself this morning thanks for listening!
Old 01-17-2007, 08:13 AM   #97  
Jennifer

Just an FYI, in case you saw the diff. numbers...I changed my high weight on my profile. My beginning weight was 235, my WW weight was 219. I had my WW weight on here for the longest time, but hey...I was heavier and I'm proud of my loss so far, might as well come clean and show the real high, even though it was before ww. Right?
Old 01-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #98  
Jennifer

I gained 1lb, just like I thought.

Here's to a kick butt week!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:10 PM   #99  

Jennifer, you are RIGHT it's all how in YOU feel about yourself!!! I love your positive outlook... Here's to your kick-butt week!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #100  
Amy

It's not fair. I have so many things I want to say right now and don't have time. Just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you all know that I am back on track. Nothing but a little hick up over the past few days. Gonne (Gonna) be thin~good job! AJsmommy~way to get back in the right mind set. Cakes~you continue to inspire me. Anyway, love to chat with you all but I must get ready for our girl scout meeting. It's in my home today. Will post today's details later. --Amy

Jenn, love your I'm brining MY sexy back. I sing that darn song all the time. It is inspiring too. He he he.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:23 PM   #101  
Amy

Hi there. Me again. I think I am the only one who posts on here multiple times a day. I am on and off the computer all day. So I know it is easier for me that way. My thoughts from earlier today are gone. They dissolved along with my energy for the day. I am so tired. Here is my entire day....

Breakfast
2/3 of a packet of oatmeal 2

Workout
about 400 calories

Lunch
rye bread 2
Hillshire Farms Pastrami 1
mustard and spray butter 0
(I grilled this and had a hot pastrami. I have been so in the mood and the rye bread was great).
kettle bakes 2

snack
100 calorie grasshopper cookies 2
1 smart portion brownie thingy from a friend 1.5

dinner
a divine 4oz steak 6
a largish potato 3
spray butter light sour cream 1
salad 0
Newman's own lighten up dressing 1
green beans 0
This was a fantastic dinner!!! Hit the spot. 21.5 out of 22. AND a workout. I feel good. Have a good morning tomorrow. ---Amy
Old 01-18-2007, 06:27 AM   #102  
Jennifer

Amy, don't you love thos grasshopper cookies??? I don't think I can buy them often though, I end up eating 2-3 bags!
Yesterday was kinda blah, I didn't follow program at all....figures, huh? Makes me want to re-read my own words and start listening to myself! I feel down and out today, woke up feeling sad and think it all boils down to a crappy eating day yesterday, nothing else is really wrong..so it must be regret.
I need a good loss to jump start my motivation again, yeah I know, I lost 4.5 last week but....I have been fighting the 195-200's for months...I need to see the scale below to get me to realize I can go lower...I almost feel like my body is stuck at this weight and doesn't want to move. Does that make sense? I will be elated to be 189!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #103  

Thanks Amy... I get that song stuck in my head to, and decided to change the phrase to something that would fit ME and so I did and it's true, just gotta bring MY sexy back!!!! haha

I weighed in this morning and no change. I'm thinking I'm stuck. maybe it's slowing down since I lost so much the first 2 weeks ?? Does that make sense?? I will weigh again maybe on Saturday/Sunday to see if it changes then, so hopefuly I will see a difference then. It's really depressing to see NO change, but I guess it's alot better than gaining, right??

Here was my day yesterday:

Workout
WATPs - 1 mile

Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs = 4 pts.
toast = 1 pt.

Lunch
Steak-n-Cheese sub = 9 pts
Chips = 1 pt

Snack
100 cals. Ritz Snack mix = 2 pts.
_________
2 pts.

Dinner
Healthy Choice Meal-
Chicken BBW, tators, broccoli, dessert = 6 pts.
2 bread = 1 pt.

Snack
Popcorn = 1 pts.
_________
1 pts.

25 points out of 28. Not bad.. and 128oz of water so that ROCKED!!! I'm doing awesome on my work-outs too!!! I think next week, I may start with 1.5 miles and slowly work up to 2-mile!!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 PM   #104  
Amy

Good afternoon. I am ready to chew my arm off. I don't know why. AJsmommy, hang in there. Sometimes it helps me to reflect on how I felt mentally and physically after not eating well. You will get there. I was just telling my husband last night that I feel I will never get out of the 170's. I sure will try though.

Took my daughter to the ortho today. UGH!!! $2980 for phase one. That is before she even gets braces on. Her mouth is a huge mess. She will have other hardware for about two years. Anyway.....here's my day thus far....

breakfast
1 egg 2
1slice rye toast with spray butter 1

11:00 AM
salad with croutons and dressing 2
Old 01-18-2007, 06:52 PM   #105  
Jennifer

I'm so tired, I won't post my usual book
Here's my day:
B: Cliff bar 4pts
L: baked potato 3pts, butter 2pts, 1/2c. soup 1.5pts
S: laughing cow cheese and triscuits 3pts
D: 6" ham & cheese sub from subway 8pts, baked chips and cheese 3pts
That's 24.5 out of 26. I'll prob have a 60 cal pudding or some popcorn later.
Closed Thread