Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 12:14 PM   #61  
It is what it is...

Faye - my heart dropped when I read your post....I will be praying for Jack and you all day.....please know that we all care about you and we know it will all be okay....that had to be so scary....Take care and God Bless....

Everyone "hello" lets send Faye and Jack good thoughts all day...
Old 11-03-2003, 04:09 PM   #62  

I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything. Julie, I would really appreciate it for a few days until things settle down if you would take over the points.

I got good news and bad news at the hospital. Good news is Jack is doing well with the 2 shunts and the angioplasty. He is resting comfortably and has a nice pink skin again. Bad news is this afternoon we talked to his cardiologist and we thought it was a minor thing but turns out is was a major heart attack with the front artery 100% blocked and enlarged to 3 times its size. Dr Anderson said if I had not called the paramedics when I did he would have died. He did have permanent heart damage but we don't know right now how serious it is. I thank Jesus for protecting him. He is everything to me. He cried this afternoon and told me, "You know I was really really scared and I said, "I know." and he said, "I wasn't scared about dying you know I know what will happen when I die, but I was scared I would be separated from you!" Ok, that did it. I had been holding it all in and the dam burst with that. Kelly has been an angel and taken such good care of me. When the chips are down, she has really come through.

I love you all and will keep you posted!

Faye
Old 11-03-2003, 04:42 PM   #63  
It is what it is...

Faye, that is the sweetest story...you two are so blessed to have that kind of love for one another, I know you understand how lucky you are...I am so glad to hear that he is doing well...

Keep up posted when you can, we are thinking of you....
Old 11-03-2003, 06:37 PM   #64  
I Can and I Will

Oh Faye, I am so glad for u guys... focus on the positive... as u do for us... u and Jack will remain in our prayers. Take it one day at a time and remember to take care of u as well. Love you with all my heart....

Sandy
Old 11-03-2003, 07:30 PM   #65  

DO NOT POST HERE. JOIN US AT # 37
Closed Thread