Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 01:27 PM   #46  

Hi girls just quickly in here to let you know I lost 1 lb this week...freakin' TOM I hate being irregular! lol...okay I wil check back later gotta run.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:04 PM   #47  

Hello everyone!
Boy, yesterday was one of those days where I just got NOTHING accomplished....sat around like a SLUG and just wanted to eat, eat, eat!!!!! Don't know exactly where that came from, I haven't felt that way in a long time. I did eat waaaayyyy more than normal, but since I don't have any sugary or high fat snacks in the house, I was stuck eating air popped popcorn, frozen grapes and skinny cows (3). SO, all in all, I guess it coulda been much worse. It was definitely binge thinking, though. I could tell I was eating out of boredom, but I couldn't get excited about doing anything.

Then today, I'm totally motivated to do all the stuff like hanging pictures on the walls, changing out the summer curtains, vacuuming under the beds, cleaning the kids' rooms. WHAT THE F*#&@ IS UP WITH THAT????? Very very strange days.

So, like 1 point for water on Sat. and Today I'll get 2 for water and exercise, but we have to go out to eat tonight at a fast food joint before fighter practice, so I'll likely go over. THough maybe not, last time we went to McD's I just had a side salad. The smell of the grease turned my stomach.

Well, gotta go.......hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend
Julie

ps, I tried to get halloween photos up here, but the camera messed them up somehow.
oh, well. I think I had low batteries.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:07 PM   #48  

Oh, and about the silly poll.........how about older but fascinating movie star Sean Connery? That's who I'd pick.
Julie
Old 11-02-2003, 03:34 PM   #49  

JUlie: I was trying to think of good looking men and Sean Connery would have been a good one! I might have gone with him myself! I'm sorry we won't get to see your youngins' pics, I was looking forward to it!

POINTS FOR THE AFTERNOON:

Julie

Sure is quiet around here today. I finished the carpets downstairs and got the downstairs cleaned so it is the upstairs tomorrow except the shampooing has to wait until next weekend. I don't think dh trusts me to do it!

Everyone have a nice rest of the weekend!

Faye
Old 11-02-2003, 05:12 PM   #50  
I Can and I Will

Hello Lovelies!! I missed you all.. points for the weekend... Friday points for h2o and exercise... Saturday points for h2o only... LOL went out to dinner last night with the inlaws and ate prime rib at 9pm... oh well... i have been good today so its ok. I hope you all have a fabulous day... talk to u later

love ya all...

Sandy
Old 11-02-2003, 05:28 PM   #51  

Hello Ladies,
Got my gorcery shopping done, all good stuff, low carb. Tonight its grilled pork chops and asparagus for me and wild rice for Billy---he doesn't do green! (yet)
I actually got all 4 points today!! Yea. This is fun.
For our poll, I watched "The Thomas Crown Affair" this afternoon so I would definately be hanging out with Pierce Brosnan---boy I wish I looked like Rene Russo-WOW.
Off to get Billy back from his Dad---have a wonderful evening.
Judy
Old 11-02-2003, 08:15 PM   #52  

Oh about silly poll I would probably go with Bruce Willis or Robert DeNiro
Old 11-02-2003, 09:48 PM   #53  

Hello All,
I'm back from a weekend visiting friends for Halloween festivities. I wasn't good like I hoped I would be but I'll be working hard this week to correct that. The funky picture is of me on Halloween

Poll: Is George Cloony an option?
Old 11-03-2003, 06:34 AM   #54  

Morning Girls,

Heading off to the airport in just a few, taking my sister, she is flying to Louisville Ky, for a week, and you know what that means, yep I get to drive her car!!! It really spoiled me those 5 weeks she was gone before. I have mine fixed now, but driving a new one is better

Check in with all of you later.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:46 AM   #55  

I need prayer everyone. Jack had a heart attack this morning at about 2:30 am. He is doing ok, they put in 2 shunts and did angioplasty, but I am a mess. Kelly thinks I am ok, but I only break down when no one is around. I need you guys so much and I am so scared! He is my everything.

I love you all and I will get back with you asap.

Faye
Old 11-03-2003, 09:25 AM   #56  
I Can and I Will

Faye... I will keep you and Jack in my prayers... U know we are here for u... and will do whatever we can or u need us to do. I am sending hugs your way as well... wish u could feel them. Maybe u should let kelly see just how this has affected u... or at least share with her just how scared u are... it may bring u closer. But u know whats best for u... just a thought hon. I love you and u will stay in my heart and prayers...

Sandy
Old 11-03-2003, 10:36 AM   #57  

Oh Faye, my love................I'm soooo sorry to hear about Jack. My heartfelt prayers for him and you went up as soon as I read your post.

Please remember to take care of YOU while you're taking care of him. Be gentle with yourself! Take comfort in what love others can give you, don't "save" your grief and fear for when you are alone.

If you want, I will be happy to take over the "points" business again so you can concentrate on Jack.

Remember we love you and are here for you! Be strong and I'm sure you'll both pull through this just fine.

Wow, so many heartattacks lately.......makes me wish I had gotten serious about eating healthy and exercising so long ago!

BIG HUGS to everyone today!
Julie
Old 11-03-2003, 10:41 AM   #58  

Faye: You are both in my prayers. I too agree with Sandy and Julie regarding the fear and pain. It may bring you both closer together. We love you and I will definately keep you both in my thoughts today.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:43 AM   #59  

By the way Scuzin....nice costume.. thanks for sharing the pic with us. I was the excorcist, but I don't believe I took any pics.
Old 11-03-2003, 11:20 AM   #60  

Faye,
My prayers are with you too. Though I haven't been here long I can tell you are a strong woman. You'll see through this.

Susan
Closed Thread