Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-25-2020, 10:20 PM   #316  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

We got a lot done in the shop today but we still have a lot to go. I prepared pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, coleslaw, brought in chips (single serve), my friend supplied beans, and we had single serve packaged desserts, (pies, brownies, etc). I wanted to keep everyone safe as possible with having their own chips, dessert, etc. I also served the food as much as possible. I think it's better to limit the contact as much as possible. I was too tired to get me a separate meal, so I ate with the others. I will post what I ate, but I am unsure of the calories.

Breakfast ( 240 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch/Dinner
pulled pork BBQ sandwich, single serve pie (baked chocolate eclaire, this was 340 caloires)

Later
vanilla pudding cup

Exercise
Steps
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 10:35 PM   #317  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

oh my goodness! I made the sourdough bread today. I used my Instant Pot to 'proof' the first time. Normally this step would take 12-18 hours....I did it in 4....then second 'proof' would take 4 hours I set the dough on the top of the stove in the bannon while it heated up and it was ready in 30 min....biggest loaf of artisan bread I have ever made....as soon as it came out of the oven we put it on a wire rack and drove straight to my mom's.....she very gracefully cut us off a piece to taste

Tomorrow DH was kalamata olive bread...oh someone stop me

Last edited by nancylmrn; 04-25-2020 at 10:35 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 10:52 PM   #318  

good night all! vacuumed and dusted my bedroom today. also vacuumed and dusted the hall upstairs. also mopped the floor in the bathroom. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:09 PM   #319  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

yangtzer, go you! That's a nice drop for sure.
nancy, that sourdough sounds delicious, and Diana, so do those baked beans. mmmmmm

Breakfast: yogurt w/ jam and muesli
Lunch: 2 slices avocado toast w/ radishes, tropical smoothie, 3 squares chocolate
Dinner: 1/2 cup asparagus soup, 4 oz salmon w/ 1.5 slices toast, salad, and then berries with freshly whipped cream and mini chocolate chips for a treat
Exercise: 1+ hours dancing of various stripes, and a bunch of time spend on my feet baking and cleaning (made some fresh hummus and oat snack balls for next week)
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:58 AM   #320  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Only going to talk weight loss today!
<2.8lb this week, happy for the drop after last week's 0. MFP tells me I'm 53% of the way to my soft goal!

I still haven't had to add carbs in, which is really good but its so hard not to crack and eat something with texture
My treats this week have been Dalgona Coffees made with erythritol - refreshing as the temp climbs over 40c (104f). I'm not usually a fan of erythritol, it tases like weird acid most of the time but with the bitterness of the coffee it helps.

Princessroja - You've made me miss hummus! Hope you enjoyed
ciecie - Glad your routine is still holding strong
nancylmrn - I've had my instant pot in a box for a year, I really should use it, I hear great things. Glad your bread turned out well and quickly, it is such a pain waiting for it all day long.
Diana3271 - What a great thing to do! Sometimes it's good for you to sit down and enjoy things with others, I hope it was tasty! I'm so sorry you have to move out of the shop, what a terrible time for this to happen
Teri000 - I'll take that burger loaf, thanks! Hope your arm and leg are feeling better tomorrow
yangtzer - Congrats on the 2lb loss! No, nothing is open except grocery stores (8:30am-2pm) and medical stores. It does have it's benefits, but people are also literally starving to death We are trying our best to provide for the impoverished but its hard.
Rachel1234 - 1300 is good, I feel like things slow down big time once I move out of 1250 max. Maybe you're the same? And yeah, it does feel a bit like wartime around here, very thankful for modern inventions though!
Jaimsy - Congrats on the drop! woo!

So sorry if I missed anyone!

Last edited by Pixel; 04-26-2020 at 03:00 AM.
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:35 AM   #321  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Weekly average - 67.9kg so no real loss (0.1kg down) but no gain either so phew!

No time to chat but have a lovely Sunday everyone
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 05:46 AM   #322  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, congrats on your loss; how encouraging that must feel . Are you getting exercise in?

Pixel, and congrats also on your loss! Your compliance and hard work are paying off . Yes, like you, I think I need to be low in calories (around 1200) in order to even lose. It's tedious and I'm ALWAYS going to need to be diligent in order to keep off what I've lost. That's Such a challenge for me. Hopefully, I'm learning some good & permanent habits this time around.

Nancy, way to go on the bread-making! I bet they are outstandingly delicious

Yesterday, I did the treadmill and took in 1250 calories. I ordered some nice clothes online for a reward . A tunic and pants which I've had my eyes on for over a year are on sale! Kind of a loose style which should hopefully fit me soon and also at my goal weight. So I thought I'd go for it. Kind of an incentive for me to reach 144 and then onward to my goal range of 136-138.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill or lift weights.

Last edited by Rachel1234; 04-26-2020 at 05:47 AM.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:21 AM   #323  

Default April 2020

GOOD MORNING!

Diana, Nancy: ...Save some food for me...I am coming over! ...I wonder if it is a lot cheaper to make your sourdough bread...

Pixel: It's been a very long time since I made meatloaf...I don't usually don't make it, because it doesn't last...it is too easy to keep nibbling at it...

CieCie: You are a very industrious woman!

I gardened for a couple of hours yesterday...mostly digging up dandylions...And I finally biked early this am. Oh, I hiked 5 minutes yesterday...Diet was okay except for sundae, bite of cookie and nibbling on meatloaf. I should have eaten more vegetables. I am still up 1.5 pounds...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:18 AM   #324  

good morning! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:47 AM   #325  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Which one is you? Hahaha. Have a happy weekend, everyone

Last edited by yangtzer; 04-26-2020 at 07:50 AM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:36 AM   #326  

yangtzer! roflmao! i'm a combination of two and three! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:07 AM   #327  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Pixel What we are doing is actually a good thing. This has been part of our long term goals. The only issue is that we don't have as much time to get out as we originally anticipated. Our original agreement was July 1. The people leasing the shop from us want to be in there by May 15. It's all good and will work out some how. I just don't know how at this point. The Lord will provide a way though, I have faith in that. He put us in the shop and He will take us out.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 187.4
Down: 1 pound (is this from being dehydrated?)

Have a Blessed Day and stay healthy!

My desire is not to be thin. I want to be healthy and at a healthy weight. Both of my Dr's told me to maintain in the 160's but I didn't. I kept trying to go lower and get to a better BMI. I wished I had listened to them. Now my goal is to try to get back to the 160's and maintain there.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 26

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

It's easy to be thankful when we have everything we want or need. It's when we're forced to do without that thankfulness becomes difficult. Giving thanks for the opportunity to do without our daily bread is sometimes very, very hard. Yet, God is sure to help us when we need help the most. When we feel weak or hungry or unhappy, He will stand beside us and give us comfort. We're blessed to have God to rely on. Be thankful for the love and care of our Lord. In all things praise Him. When we learn to be thankful in our need, we are all the more thankful in our abundance.

Today's thought: If it is my heart's desire to be thin, God will help me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 12:27 PM   #328  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
No WI today I actually forgot to jump on the scale this am
WO will do our walk today so nothing exciting other than I think I will hide a few more rocks on our route

Diana I keep thinking about you and the huge lifestyle change coming your way, it just seems so very very stressful. I know when our time comes to sell the business I am going to be scared out of my shoes.
Ohh Teri I wish there was a way for me to send you the bread! and your flowers, you are so knowledgeable. I am just a looker and admirer of beautiful colors they inspire me to paint more
Pixel, there are so many great recipes out there for the IP, I have found some great low calorie ones that I can make in a snap. If you have a favorite slow cooker reciepe you can do that in the IP in 1/4 of the time!
princess I love hummus and making my own is so much better than the stuff in a tub....hmm maybe I will put some dried garbonzo beans in my IP and then make hummus later today.....
Rachel that new outfit sounds really nice... I may have to look around for some new spring/summer clothes on line. I did a bit of an experiment these past few weeks with my clothes. I had moved all my lighter weight blouses/tops into my closet when I put my winter stuff away. Then each week when I did our laundry I left those tops in our laundry room. Forcing me to pick a top from the clothes in the closet. Well after three weeks the tops left I knew I would never wear again for a million different reasons so they are now in the donate pile.

to all that I missed.....

Last edited by nancylmrn; 04-26-2020 at 04:16 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 05:15 PM   #329  

good evening! watched mass on ewtn this morning. went for a power walk and grocery shopping after that. through in a load of laundry before i went grocery shopping. put one load in the dryer after i got home. took that out and folded that load. put the second load in. will fix supper in a few minutes.

Last edited by ciecie; 04-26-2020 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:42 PM   #330  

Default April 2020

Good Evening!

Like your Mona Lisa pics, Joe...maybe #4 at this point, but who knows next year...
Nancy, Gardening is really a lot of work...
Diana: Glad you are finding your way...

I have good news: I made my weight goal (again)...I had made it the first week of April, gained a little, and now I am back...at a 25.8 lb wt. loss. My goal for May is another 2 or 3 lbs.
This afternoon, I went out in the rain and did some gardening. I am washing some cloths that I used to cover plants. I washed some dirty pots and put them in each other by size.

I have been forgetting to do stuff. Tomorrow will be a busy day...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote