Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-28-2020, 10:44 PM   #361  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

The lease is done! We leased our building. Now we have to focus on getting out of there. The company who leased it is a school bus company. They have a contract with our county. They maintain the buses and I think they provide the drivers, etc. It's the largest bus company and they do business internationally. Hopefully they will be a good tenant.

Total Approx 1175 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (360 Calories)
2 packages of Toasty crackers 360 calories (We worked late at the shop and I was about to starve. We got home late and I decided not to eat anything else. I did have some plain hot green tea
Exercise:
11,000 steps

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 10:58 PM   #362  

congrats on having the building leased to a bus company. is the bus company first student? i went for a power walk and ran errands before supper tonight.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:34 AM   #363  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning! 76.6kg today.

Ciecie - that's amazing about the van! What a great story

Teri - I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard when grief sparks off all those other memories and the happiness makes you even sadder. I hope you are ok.

Nancy - Don't let the scales get you down! You've got this

Pixel - the main thing isn't that you shouldn't have got so big, but that you are making such great achievements and taking back control! And you are doing amazing :-) I translate to pounds for the weekly average to update my profile weight here. It does make you think wow - 70 pounds down is way better in my head then 32 kgs!!!

Diana - that is such great news! I hope they stick around as long as you need them!

Ok ...I'm currently being nibbled by a cat, guess he needs breakfast lol! Have a great day everyone.
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:34 AM   #364  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Just dashing in for a quick diary--will do personals tomorrow.

Breakfast: two protein pancakes, milk
Lunch: 1 slice avocado toast w/ hummus and radishes, tropical smoothie, cookie
Snack: oat ball
Dinner: 2 mandarin oranges, greek orzo salad, a bit of cheese, and then 210 calories' worth of choc peanut butter cups. It was a rough day at work (nothing wrong, just something that's a headache to sort through) and I needed some chocolate.
Exercise: 35 minute bike ride in gorgeous weather
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:38 AM   #365  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Just checking in for personals today, no new developments or health stuff to talk about

Rachel1234 - Same to you! You're doing great with your goals
Diana3271 - I'm sure you'll see that lb disappear quickly
Usc4valpo - I always have to remind myself weight loss is not linear. I'll hover the same, maybe even slightly up then BAM down 1lb the next day and it sticks. I always calculate my calories as sedentary, no matter how much exercise I do, the active hours across the week just aren't enough to offset my food consumption. I have a great calculator I can link you to if you'd like it. I hope you find a good video
nancylmrn - I'm sorry you're in a funk, I hope it passes for you soon. Snack suggestions for crunch - Parmesan crisps are good, salty and crunchy with less calories than chips. They do stink up the house though lol. I just shave up some parm, season if I want, put into little flat circles on a silicone baking sheet and bake until they're only slightly golden brown. Transfer them onto a piece of paper towel as soon as they're firm enough and yay! I also crisp up some streaky bacon to go with my lunch for some crunch.
Teri000 - I'm so very sorry for your losses ((hugs))
ciecie - Glad you could be of help and I hope they have their van back!
yangtzer - Enjoy the sunshine
EmilyLarnder - I don't blame you. It's certainly not for everyone (I actually think its for very few people!) - I hope the lectin elimination gets you where you want to be
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:32 AM   #366  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, I am so very sorry for your loss of your friend and also the losses of your other friends. It's so hard . Also seems especially hard to lose someone during this corona deal because there are usually no funerals or get-togethers to be able to grieve with other friends/ family member. I'm thinking of you with hugs.

Nancy, have you ever tried the sugar-free frozen fudge-sicle deals on a stick? I buy the ones which are 40 calories each and find that those really help with those close-to-bedtime cravings. I might have two of them. Also those 100-calorie microwave popcorn bags help me.

Usc4valpo, did you find a strength training video?

Yesterday I made some home-made hand sanitizer. Turned out pretty well. I scented it with clove, orange and grapefruit oils. I did not get my exercise in yesterday. Took in 1190 calories. Will do treadmill this morning shortly.

Today's goals: NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill and stretching.

Last edited by Rachel1234; 04-29-2020 at 07:35 AM.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:55 AM   #367  

Default April 2020

Good Morning!

Diana: Hope the leasing out of your building works out for you. ...You must have a lot of space for parking...It's impressive that you built up a business and maintained it all these years...
Jaimsy: Better to be nibbled by a cat than to be nibbling the fat!

I weeded twice yesterday, did a 5 minute walk yesterday...and I finally biked this am. Diet better than it was except for some cocoa...someone gave me a box...Hope to do more gardening today. I feel stiff....

Have a good day.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 08:07 AM   #368  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Everyone, thank you for the good wishes.

Ciecie Yes, that's correct.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1175 +
Weigh In: 188.2
Down: 1 pound

Have a Blessed Day and stay healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 29

Matthew 21:21
Jesus answered and said unto them, 'Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;' it shall be done.'

Most people like to feel they are in control of their lives. When they are manipulated or made to feel helpless, they rebel and fight with everything they can. Funny how many of the same people are people who refuse to be ruled by their passions. They ask themselves, 'What would Jesus have me do and be?' rather than leaping into situations without any forethought. Christ should be the only Ruler of our lives, and when we turn all power over to Him, miraculous things begin to happen.

Today's thought: The same power that withers figs can wither fat!
Old 04-29-2020, 08:15 AM   #369  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 04-29-2020, 09:14 AM   #370  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

I binged again last night due to stress, but it's OK.

Today is a NEW day!

Let's finish April strong.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 09:17 AM   #371  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Default Is fitbit cal tracking off?

Good morning. I weight in and I have been at 235.8 for the past 5 days, despite 15K steps per day, some cardio and weights and NEAT activities. Cripe, a little frustrating. My calorie intake target has been 1950, but I have been slightly above - maybe around 2100 for the 5 days. I will focus very hard on staying below 1950 cals during the next 7 days , and maybe not be so intense or assured that working out and strength conditioning can linearly compensate for extra calorie consumption. If I am still plateauing, I may want to lower the cal target to maybe 1900 or 1850. Nothing to panic.

Many strength training and cardio videos are available on YouTube. Enter "cardio beginner" or "strength training beginner" and many entries will be listed. I tried one yesterday led by Lauren Boggi, and although it was recommended for beginners it really kicked my behind. HAS fit has some good sessions, and there is a British dude who has good training that will provide a solid workout but not abuse you. During this period and working from home in the basement, I usually do a workout around noon to get off the computer and get the blood pumping.

Pixel - I am using the calorie calculator from Real Appeal which is pretty good. I try my best to be realistic in what I add in the calorie count. However, my calories burn on FitBit may be higher than it should be. I need to find out what is going on.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 09:29 AM   #372  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtzer View Post
I binged again last night due to stress, but it's OK.

Today is a NEW day!

Let's finish April strong.
Today is a new day! Hang in there!
Old 04-29-2020, 10:30 AM   #373  

yangtzer, today is a new day. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 04-29-2020, 03:28 PM   #374  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Just checking in with some personals; I will post again later tonight with my food and calories! No weigh in today; I don't like to weigh myself every day.
Ryan and I went for a walk today though with the dog. We went a little over 3 miles, with lots of hills. My FitBit tells me I burned 414 calories!

Diana
- congrats on the lease!!

Nancy - I have been in a funk ever since my hashimoto's diagnosis. I think I am finally getting back onto it. Check out this podcast, I listen to it at LEAST once a month, I find it SO motivating!!!!! https://www.chalenejohnson.com/podca...rgy-on-demand/

Rachel - I completely forgot about those fudgsicles!! I need to buy some! It's been years since I've eaten a fudgsicle! WalMart also sells sugar-free ice cream sandwiches. I buy them in the summer!!

Pixel - Thanks girl, I hope so too I gotta eat some stuff in my fridge before I start though. I'm stingy.

Yangtzer - I can't tell you how many times I've binged in the past couple months. It's a hard time for everyone... Attitude is everything, though, and you certainly have that!!!!

Last edited by EmilyLarnder; 04-29-2020 at 03:31 PM.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 04:39 PM   #375  

good evening! did two miles leslie sansone this afternoon. my fitness goals for today have been attained.