3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   April 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/318728-april-2020-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 03-31-2020 09:50 PM

April 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Jaimsy 04-01-2020 01:29 AM

Morning and welcome to April!

Thanks Diana for setting up the thread :-) Also thanks for the update of Ms Connie, I'm pleased her treatments are over, I really hope they worked for her. Also made me giggle that you went for a walk around your shop and made your step count....how BIG is the shop lol!!!

Okay - today 68.6kg so up a little but I ate loads extra yesterday (2 chocolate bars, two massive chunks of bread with butter and jam. DH baked so the bread was delicious and no raw dough inside lol) so I also feel a bit bloated today. There is a huge tub of Greek yogurt and honey in the fridge, which usually makes me as excited as ice cream, but right now I can't face it, I'm still too full lol!

Sykgirl - your church set up sounds so interesting!

Teri - how many cals do you burn stroking a cat? I don't know but I have to chase my cat around the house before bed so that burns some cals! it's a huge 'thing' he jumps, he pounces, we run around avoiding furniture etc - it's the only thing that stops him attacking our feet in the night! Cats are crazy! How is your boy cat doing?

Oh, also for years the UK government has been trying to tell us to conserve resources and take 2 minute showers!! It's official advice...but who can wash their hair in two minutes?!?

Nancy - it's just awful at the moment. I'm so sorry that you have been effected this way and I really, really hope your unemployment cheque arrives soon and your husband gets to keep working. It is completely insane and terrifying how quickly everyone's lives had changed.

You give such great pep talks (your one to Princess yesterday is a personal fav!) but we are all here for you as well :hug:

Have a great day everyone!

Teri000 04-01-2020 07:13 AM

April 2020

Hello! Good Morning!

Thank you Diana, for starting a new thread. ...I forgot, as I frequently do, and end up at last month's thread at the beginning of the new month.

Jaimsy: These are very strange times...There's an old book called "It Couldn't Happen in America"...now someone could write a book "It Couldn't Happen in American (again)…I watched a PBS show about the 1918 pandemic last night... I have an image of you chasing "that darn cat"!
Nancy: Hope you are allowed to stay open.... There's this odds and ends country store where I get gardening stuff...and they have really added a lot of groceries in recent weeks...I think, to adapt to the times... They told me they might shut down on weekends...maybe when there are big crowds...
Welcome new people...

My weight is the same...I don't know why...maybe it's the cayenne pepper in the Mexican food... Yesterday was Taco Tuesday at Taco
Bell. I bought 2 burritos and got a free taco and then I stopped for a frappe...The food lasted for about a 12 hour period. I think, I need to stop this. I don't know how safe it is to get fast food...There's this "corona corridor" in town along one road...someone working at the grocery store, at the auto store, and at the high school all tested positive...The state is no longer tracing the disease...So it must be much more extensive. Oh, I biked for a second time yesterday...

I know a high risk person who works in the health care industry in a new "hot zone". They were told there is a shortage of equipment and supplies...so that care will be rationed and they would not get care if they became ill, so they are staying at home...

Stay safe...

Rachel1234 04-01-2020 07:49 AM

good morning

Godswill77, :welcome:

I took in 1136 calories yesterday. Met my goals. I may check in later today for personals.

Thinking of you all, even throughout the day.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill &/or walk, stretches.

Diana3271 04-01-2020 08:57 AM

Good Morning and Welcome Back, Everyone! :wave:

Jaimsy It is a large shop, but I went around and around and around. :rofl: There is a school in our neighborhood that has a walking track. We walk that track and go around in circles for 45 minutes. There is something therapeutic about that. :dizzy: :flow2: :dizzy:

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1465 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 192.4
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

April 1

James 1:4
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were a magic wand that we could wave, and suddenly the pounds would melt from our flesh and we would be the perfect weight? I know of no one who would choose the rigors and demands of a diet over a magic wand. Unfortunately, there are no magic wands, and the only way we can lose weight is to set ourselves to the task-body, mind, and spirit. We need to ask God's help, that we might remain committed to the task no matter how long it takes. When we call on the Lord, He will grant us the patience we so badly need.

Today's thought: The longer the wait, the less the weight!

ciecie 04-01-2020 08:57 AM

good morning! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. :D

yangtzer 04-01-2020 10:05 AM

Happy April every one!

nancylmrn 04-01-2020 10:26 AM

Good morning to all
WI up again this am, I am thinking stress eating is getting in my way. We had no 'munchies' in the house last night and I ate some not so desirable stuff, mainly sugar free stovers chocolate candies. Which would have been fine but I could not stop at one or two ya know.
WO nothing planned this is so sad for me .....I have to get back in the right head space and I am working on it

Today I get to go into the office for payroll....yeah get to see a few people, + I have to stop at the store for some popcorn...I need those late night munchie supplies

personals later

As always Diana thank you for keeping us going and sane

Diana3271 04-01-2020 11:21 AM

Hang in there Nancy, you will get back into a good routine that works for you.

ciecie 04-01-2020 12:55 PM

good afternoon! nancylmrn, this is a stressful time for the entire world. hang in there. went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. :D

Syckgirlsfv 04-01-2020 02:04 PM

morning! :wave:

dinner last night was an Omaha bacon wrapped pork chop with some cauliflower pasta. Of course, DH decided to go to the liquor store before I got home and he brought me two mini wines and two shots of 99 butterscotch. Do you think I was able to limit to only 2 of those? NO. I drank all 4 drinks. dammit.

today:
b - egg whites, sauteed mushrooms, artichoke spinach dip, shredded mozarella
s - apple w/coconut almond butter
l - salad from home: romaine, chicken breast (from bbq), tortilla chips (crushed), chopped pickles, zest lime vinaigrette dressing.
dinner might be Mexican food...we'll see!

ciecie 04-01-2020 03:37 PM

good afternoon again! will go for a power walk in a few minutes. :D

Diana3271 04-01-2020 08:37 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Total Approx 1455 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (640 Calories)
3 shrimp tacos made w/ 3 soft corn tortillas 180 calories
shrimp 200 calories
cheese, lettuce, salsa some Fage Greek yogurt 100 calories
remainder of yogurt & cherries berries 160 calories

Exercise:
30 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

Syckgirlsfv 04-01-2020 09:06 PM

I’ve done well today...stuck to the foods I planned and I have just finished making some cauliflower rotini pasta and meatballs from Omaha in my instant pot with Newman’s own mushroom marinara.

hungry! Going to go eat :hungry:

Princessroja 04-01-2020 09:51 PM

Hey all, a brand-new month! Thanks for the encouragement, everyone :)

Yesterday:
Breakfast: 3? mini muffins, milk
Lunch: veggie burger, smoothie, caramel pieces
Snack: 2 mini muffins, I think
Dinner: 2 small slices of pizza, banana, caramel pieces
Exercise: 75 min dance

Today:
Breakfast: 1.5 mini muffins (yay, now they're gone), milk
Lunch: veggie burger, smoothie, caramel pieces (yay, they're also now gone)
Snack: oatmeal snack ball
Dinner: 1/2 veggie grilled cheese, some fries, and a milkshake--our governor says an even stricter stay-at-home order is coming tomorrow so we did a last meal of sorts of takeout
Exercise: 15-20 min bike ride, 90 minutes massage and stretch (oh so good)

syckgirlsfv, where do you find that cauliflower pasta? sounds tasty...
Hope things get better for you soon, nancy. :/ your pep talk yesterday made me laugh out loud! So snarky, I loved it :lol:
Welcome, Godswill77, hope you enjoy it here!