Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-09-2020, 09:36 PM   #121  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

No a good eating day. I ate my emotions. I have been dealing with a lot of insecurities, etc. I'm not happy with how I'm feeling.

Not posting the foods

Exercise: 30 minutes bike

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:39 PM   #122  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana I am so sorry you are having a rough time. Sending you a warm and fuzzy You are always so steady
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:51 PM   #123  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Off to go cycle. Stamina is building up again and getting a good burn.
I found myself a bit of a bacon loophole so I've been able to add in some extra and stay within 1200 cals. I miss the crunch, a lot of the keto foods feel mushy and eh. I have my parmesan crisps in the oven, making my house smell like feet but they're worth it!

Jaimsy - Thank you <3 Our family is big on meal sharing, like ordering for the whole table which makes it... difficult. I'll figure it out though
yangtzer - great job going to Zumba! Have you done this before? If not, its common for weight to go up while you get used to a new exercise.
Teri000 - Sounds like a good plan!
nancylmrn - No no, thank you for your suggestions! Hopefully I can dictate some staters and do the whole "I'm full" jig. Or I'll feign illness and not see everyone forever
I'm sorry your leader isn't a good fit, that's really not cool. I hope you can figure out what works for you and your body <3
ciecie - Hooray for power walks and cable!
Diana3271 - I hope things ease up for you guys soon
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 11:27 PM   #124  

good night all! diana, all of us have those rough eating times. some can last for weeks. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:37 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Diana...given what is going on it would be unrealistic to expect you to be doing well every single day. You are a person, not a machine. It's ok to not be okay from time to time and you must still be exhausted yourself from getting over the flu, let alone everything else.

Today I weighed in a bit heavier: 71.5kg. Thought about lying lol but thems the numbers...Think it is salt related, we went out yesterday and I had what I thought was a small plate but super salty. Oh, then I had five pancakes when I got home (because of the small plate lol!)

Anyway, we'll see what tomorrow brings, as long as the weekly average is less than 71.3 I'll be happy, it's just not a great start.

Weekends are always a trial. Mon - Fri it's so much easier to control food because of my working schedule.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and has a great day!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:20 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, thinking about you

nancy, You are too funny

My past week's average was 1496. Still too much for me to lose weight. Hopefully, by the end of this week, i will have gotten the Nutrisystem stuff delivered to my home so can start with that program to see if it makes a difference.....jump start weight loss for me.

Today's plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium,
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:48 AM   #127  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #128  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the support. Yesterday was really rough mentally and emotionally. My mind took off in all sorts of directions and it just kept dwelling on negative thoughts.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown/binge
Weigh In: 194.6
Up: 1.6 pounds

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 10

Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Being thin is a wonderful goal. Regaining health and vigor is also great. Looking and feeling good are important, but both pale in comparison with how good it is to please the Lord by being the best people we can be. When we diet, we not only gain physically, but also spiritually. Resisting temptation tones our spiritual being as well as dieting tones our physical being. When we reach our goal in our diet, we reach a second goal, as well: We do what is pleasing to God. When we are faithful to do the will of the Lord, we can rest assured that we have an eternal home with Him.

Today's thought: Dieting makes me a spiritual overcomer as well as a physical overcomer!
Old 02-10-2020, 09:02 AM   #129  

good morning again! diana vent all you need to! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:07 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

busy day today, but still plan to go swimming tonight.

nancylmrn, what's the 'blue' plan? how's your toe doing?

ciecie, do you set a goal for power walking? mine is 8000 steps.

Pixel, do you have a rest day every week, so you can go out with friend and eat whatever you want? That's very important to me. it's not about one meal, consistency is the key. relax, this journal is supposed to be fun

Diana3271, I agree with you. it's a spiritual journy. I am still trying to make peace with food. you have come a long way, I am so impressed by your ticker. btw, how can I get one?

Rachel1234, I tried Nutrisystem long time ago, the food was disgusting, all Dehydrated processed food. I quit the 2nd week. do they have fresh options now?

Jaimsy, yes, salt can make a huge difference. do you drink a lot of water?

Teri, yoga is a great idea. do you plan to join classes? I might join them in LA fitness, not sure if I can handle the twist poses, haha.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:08 PM   #131  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all
WI up again this am but I am ok with it since Sunday morning I saw a big drop after my liquid meals and fuzzy beer nap. 160.4....So it goes like this, Saturday frustrated 162.2 so a gain at WW .6. Sunday after my pitty party of Sat night dropped to 158.4, then today 160.4 which is more in line with what I hoped.
WO ok well I will be investing it looks like in a new pair of workout shoes. My blister(s) seemed to be healing great until I put on my workout tennies and wore today...irratation back 100%, so I a going to elimate the shoes (they are a few years old and look great but I am guessing the insides have worn out. And wear cotton socks, which I may change to wool (this is what I wear everyday - except at the gym (they are expensive and I wold hate to lose one). So tomorrow I will have to find an old pair of tennies to wear until I can go shoe shopping

So is everyone ready for another awesome week???? no pun intended

back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:28 PM   #132  

good evening! yangtzer, usually i do have a goal for power walking. when the weather is good, i aim for 2 hours of power walking but adjust according to the weather.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:02 PM   #133  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I was able to do my weight workout in my office day! Woot! Woot!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch (requested no bacon or croutons) 700 calories

Exercise:
JS 15 minute cardio strength w/5's, 11 minute buns & thighs circuit walk w/5's, 12 minute arms & abs circuit walk w/5's

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-10-2020, 10:45 PM   #134  

good night all! diana congrats on getting your exercise in!
Old 02-11-2020, 12:02 AM   #135  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Gloomy day here, didn't feel like exercising at all, but I did anyway so hooray for small victories!

Diana3271 - Awesome! I hope you feel accomplished and a bit of the weight lifted today
yangtzer - Have a great swim! No, there are no free days and it's unlikely I'm fat adapted this point so it would throw me out of ketosis and I would essentially start over at day 1. It's definitely not a diet for everyone, especially those who need a day or two to let loose. I used to be like that, and I was quite successful but the days leading up to my free day were torture so I'm not doing that this time around. Eventually, once I'm closer to my goal, I will switch to slow carb which will allocate a free day each week.
nancylmrn - You're doing great! I hope the new shoes bring your feet some comfort
ciecie - 2 hours, you're a machine!
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote