February 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 12 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-13-2020, 12:17 PM   #166  

Default February 2020

Hi!

Nancy: I must be salt sensitive like you. I have been eating Chinese and pizza this week. I am not eating large volumes. A serving size of a pizza is 1/5 (300 calories) but 700+ mg of salt. I usually eat 1/6 (250 calories). I think I need to go to 1/2 plus a salad... Who know how much sodium is in Chinese. I usually get chicken and broccoli. If I was on top of it, I would add more veggies at home. (I do get fried rice.) I shared my lunch portion and froze some in individual containers. I am thinking that I should buy Chinese/pizzas only a couple times a year... and share them with other people. Oh, I read that KFC and Chick-fil-A have MSG in it.

I did not bike yesterday, but I weight-lifted. I still need to do my knee exercises and my biking.
I am still up 3 pounds thanks to Chinese, pizza and assorted flavored malt balls (my Valentine treat...)

Have a good day...This is the second time I submitted this entry. It only saved part of the entry....
Diana: Glad you have insurance...
Rachel: Your food plan sounds good. I wish grocery stores would sell plans at the cost of regular groceries...
Jaimsy, Nancy: I bought new athletic shoes. I don't know if I'll keep them. Memory foam makes them soft, but a think layer of hard plastic makes them hard (less slippery)...I go for comfortable...I'd like to order some more shoes, but this last pair is 1/2 size bigger...so now I don't know what I wear...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 12:31 PM   #167  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

So good morning to all
WI saw a bit of a drop so yeah 161.0 which is down .4 from yesterday but stil up 1.0 from Monday...damn this crazy body of mine, but I am adjusting to the 'blue' plan pretty well. I was even cruising the recipes on the ww app and found a no bake p butter cookie dough ball.....so I made them last night (chickpeas are the main ingredient) even with the real peanut butter they were really good and I can see myself getting into trouble with them LOL
WO well wrapped up those blisters today and did pretty good, I think that toe is finally healing. I did my usuall I need to really break out of that shell and mix things up! but I am at a loss

Jaimsey -- Heck yeah! Lets do this shopping for shoes thing, I do have to get some this weekend, the pair I am using right now are old (but thankfully not hurting the blisters that I keep wrapped up) Look out retail therapy!
Rachel, have you looked at the sugar free coffee mate creamer in french vanilla? about 15 cal for a Tablespoon
yangzter, LOL not a rest day today....your WO? hehe Mine might be the elbow bending kind
Pixel! on 15lb down girl

Got to scoot more later!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi All

Bummer lost a post!

Three cheers for you all wonderful Chickie's who have been keeping with it and supporting each other!

Been 20-36 hrs fasting and then eating too much.
And not logging.

But in order to get out of the mindset that I blew it and do what the heck, I might as well eat more, I must log!!

Have logged 3 days in a row. Avg 1067.

Goal today is to log no matter what and then report back

More later!
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:13 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 168/168/145

cold and rainy day in NJ.
down 2 lbs this morning.
didn't get enough sleep last night, feeling very tired rn.
zumba class tonight, hopefully I am not the only gentlemen there, LOL

Last edited by yangtzer; 02-13-2020 at 04:16 PM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:30 PM   #170  

good evening! diana, that's great that your dh's a1c has improved! 2 miles leslie sansone before i left for work today. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:14 PM   #171  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri000 View Post
Hi!

Nancy: I must be salt sensitive like you. I have been eating Chinese and pizza this week. I am not eating large volumes. A serving size of a pizza is 1/5 (300 calories) but 700+ mg of salt. I usually eat 1/6 (250 calories).
Teri, I hope you are not salt sensitive!, it makes me a bit nuts
Old 02-13-2020, 11:50 PM   #172  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Nancylmrn He is right above the normal level. I think it's 6.5 or 6.7. If he drops anymore, he will be in the normal range.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner ( 700 Calories)
Salad w/ grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Pahla B 20 minute 3500 step walk & run w/intervals

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-13-2020 at 11:50 PM.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:55 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Salt can easily put me 5 pounds up in a day, cause my body has to retain water to keep stasis. Guess that is my body doing its job, but it sure feels bad. I do love Chinese food and not planning to give it up. I need to remember to ask for low sodium.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:31 AM   #174  

S/C/G: 220/156/133

Height: 5'5

Morning! Late start again so will make it quick...

70.5kg, bodes well for weekly average BUT beer and cheese with French bread planned tonight (we are watching the CoCo Channel biopic, I think it was released a few years ago, so French themed valentine's evening lol!) So that means tomorrow will probably be up.

Joe - even if you are old only male go and have fun! I've never done Zumba but people seem to love it I only ever notice myself at exercise classes anyway, could be a herd of elephants behind me and I'd be oblivious!

Zallie - hello! Those fasts seem quite long, did you say 36hours without food? Deliberate or do you just get really busy with work etc?

Terri...ooooo...pizza....

Have a great day everyone!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:43 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 168/156/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, so glad to hear that you are getting some healing! I'm awed by your "get up & go," even though you've had pain. Thanks for pointing out the sugar-free creamers. I'm aware of them, but still like too much of it in my coffee! Something I'll have to work with.....incorporating the sugar-free in reasonable amounts.

Zallie, so good to see you. You are missed when you don't post! Hang in there, girl.

Yangtzer, way to go, Joe, with your 2 pounds down

Another day of Week One on the Nutrisytem plan. Am starting to "feel" the low calorie counts on my system. Feeling a bit sluggish. I'm doing okay but look forward to more calories after Week One is done.

Today's plan:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 07:13 AM   #176  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!

Rachel Hang in there! You've got this!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In: 193.8
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 14

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Perhaps the worst part of dieting is the guilt that accompanies the desire to break from the diet at any possible moment. For some, dieting becomes a challenge to see how sneaky a person can become, but inevitably guilt creeps in and spoils everything. Dieting requires a good spirit and a hopeful outlook. We cannot expect to maintain a good state of mind when we continually condemn ourselves for our failures. We need to resolve to try harder and then forget our failings. When we can forgive and forget, we stand a much better chance of a successful diet.

Today's thought: Valentine's candy adds to the flesh; the Word of God is less fattening!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:46 AM   #177  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:47 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 168/156/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Thank you!

Diana, THANK YOU!!! I needed that this afternoon!!
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:08 PM   #179  
Work in Progress

Happy Valentines day to all of you here!

Well I am so late to this party and I am never late to anyplace in the 'real world' Even as much as my DH likes to tease me to say we are going to be late, hump! He just wants to be 20 minutes early and sit in the car until the appointed time.
WI was good a little more loss this morning and I am really watching my foods and sodium today since tomorrow morning is weigh in. AND if I drop more than 1.5 () we are celebrating a day of liquid adult stuff along with my fuzzy bear nap.....at this point not seeing fuzzy anything other than fruit that did not get eaten soon enough.
WO yeah yeah blah blah.....you chicks know my drill....watch for updates I might throw in a suprise workout and use...dare I say.....the deadmill or the bike that goes nowhere

Rachel, hang in there with nutisystem, the first week is so hard on any program, but you have to let the program work for you not you work for the program....so are you ready for a high jumping 5 yet this week????
Jaimsey oh my I am drooling ~~ beer, cheese, bread?? holly smolly I can only hope to imitate that tomorrow
yangzter how was zumba? My sister loves it and lives to go...me eh...tis ok but then I am not one for group activities
Zallie you have seen my weight go UP then down with the event of just a bit of salt ....evil spice LOL...but tastes so good
Terri how are things going today??? I think we crossed our posts yesterday

oops not finished but got to scoot chickies
back later
Old 02-14-2020, 10:50 PM   #180  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

My breakfast and lunch were my usual. We went out for Valentine's day for dinner. I ate off plan but no bingeing. No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!