February 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2020, 01:35 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/152/133

Height: 5'5

Hello!

Weekly average for last week-71.4 / 157 pounds. Loss 0.9kg / 2 pounds! Pleased with that :-)

Today - 71.2.

My amazing hotel dinner was mushroom pie with rich boozy gravy, new potatoes and buttery runner beans on the side. For desert I had a churros and chocolate brownie Ice cream sundae (which I practically drank down!)

Hotel breakfast was a cooked plate (veggie sausages / beans / mushrooms / bubble & squeak / scrambled eggs / tomato) and on the side...pancakes with syrup, Greek yogurt with honey, mini pastries (croissant / pain au chocolate / pain au raisin).

I did not have lunch or dinner yesterday, so it definitely fueled me up lol!!!!

I feel suitably treat filled to focus on February now

Nancy - great job on a loss! Focus on the wins!

Teri - you aimed for 2 and lost 5! That's amazing! On the cat front...I currently have a hole in my ankle from my cat, and dents in my arm. He is supposed to be in his teens, an old man, but he has not lost his fighting spirit at all!!! Could you separate them for a couple of weeks and try reintroducing? As in, him upstairs and her downstairs or something like that?

Pixel - it's ok to be grumpy! How many kids do you have? Also I used to get panicky when I didn't eat, because I wasn't hungry but the habit of eating was such a comfort I didn't know how to deal with my emotions, hence...panic. just because you aren't physically hungry, if you don't deal with the emotions you may always feel a type of, I don't know, 'need' I guess that can be misinterpreted as hunger.

Don't have any answers but this forum helps :-)

Last edited by Jaimsy; 02-03-2020 at 01:51 AM.
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:51 AM   #32  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/214/160

Height: 5"8

Jaimsy - 2lb is great! It sounds so much more significant thank kg, which is why I work in lbs instead
That food sounds INCREDIBLE! I'm glad you got to have something so tasty and filling
& thank you I have 2 kids. You're right, there's some level of anxiety I harbour over not having foods I normally would, and I'm still cranky about no sugar. I don't think that'll ever change so I can't wait to get to my goal and reintroduce some normal foods again - in moderation of course. For example, it's my little boy's birthday soon and I can't even have a slice of his birthday cake with him. Things like that plain suck.
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:50 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 168/150.5/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Jaimsy, sounds like you had a good time on your trip! What is "bubble and squeak"? I'm a little wary of asking!

Teri, you are right; it's when those cats "escalate" that it becomes a serious deal. (Image: a big ball of tangled, screaming, fur-flying chaos)

This past week's average was 1310 calories per day. Not too bad! I'll take it.

Today's goals: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, fiber, veggies, calcium.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 07:36 AM   #34  

Rachel - lol, it's nothing dodgy! Traditionally it's left over potato fried in butter with left over greens. Usually you have a combination of mashed potatoes and cubed roast potatoes, with cabbage and onion. It's called bubble and squeak because of the sound it makes in the pan. It's yummy with tomato ketchup :-)
Old 02-03-2020, 08:10 AM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Jaimsy Congrats on the 2 pounds!

Teri Congrats on the 19+ pounds!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1700 +
Weigh In: 193
Up: .4 <------ Not bad with the Super Bowl treats (crab dip/crackers, biscotti, etc)

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 3

Jude 24
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.

There was a girl by the name of Jennifer who was always getting herself into trouble because she couldn't say no. She had absolutely no resistance to any temptation. Then she met Beth. Beth was able to be a voice of reason and common sense for Jennifer. Jennifer knew that if she was tempted, Beth would get her through. Jesus Christ can be to us what Beth was to Jennifer; He can be our voice of reason. Whenever we feel ourselves being tempted, we need to turn toward Him. He is able to keep us from falling. When we find ourselves too weak to handle a situation, we can rest assured that Jesus is indeed strong enough.

Today's thought: Jesus can keep me on the right track!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:47 AM   #36  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:07 PM   #37  

Default February 2020

Hi!

I lost my entry...a long one about cats. Thanks for all your advice about cats. I think the face licking by my boy is a sign of "progress"...

I biked yesterday and weight lifted last night. I still need to do my knee exercises.
Diet not-so-great. I ate too much cheese and crackers at a social event. I ate 1 1/2 slice of pizza for dinner. Today I had a slice of pizza, some oatmeal cookies, a couple of chocolates, a 4th of a beignet and an 8th of a poushkie. some sparkling lemonade.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:20 PM   #38  

good afternoon! just finished lunch. have some things i need to do here at home. will power walk and run errands later on this afternoon.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:42 PM   #39  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all
WI was good this am... down 160.4, ...not sure how the drop happened but I did this drop last Monday only to have it bounce back up on Tue-Wed-Thur, get stable on Friday and Sat.....real head scratcher for sure
WO I only did cardio this am, had to go pick up DH from automotive place.

So far food has been kind to me today LOL and tonight is a big meal for me...meatballs with BBQ sauce and mashed potatos...my 1 heavy meal for the week.

Jaimsy woot woot on your loss girl! I feel a happy dance coming on. And your bubble and squeek? hmmm lol I have to laugh at the title but I am sure it is good
PIxel, it does suck when you can participate (or won't let yourself) but just remember it is just one meal, or one plate out of the thousands you will eat.
Teri, so sorry you lost your post I hate it when I do that an auto save did not 'save' sheesh...might have to complain to the powers that be LOL

back later for more
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:31 PM   #40  

good evening! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:07 PM   #41  

Default Iowa caucus

Zallie, you asked what i thought about all the political stuff going on in Iowa. I get tired of it.....all the repetitive commercials especially!
Old 02-03-2020, 09:06 PM   #42  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 caloires

Exercise:
JS 15 minute cardio strength w/5's, 11 minute buns & thighs circuit walk w/5's, 12 minute arms & abs circuit walk w/5's

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 01:34 AM   #43  

71.2 this morning. Two more events to go to this week so I'll be very happy if just maintain!

Also not much on the exercise front. Not only do I have this pulled thigh but I've done something to my shoulder as well (toddler is 19kg and still likes lots of carries but when he wiggles as I put him down...ouch!) Grumble grumble, moan moan moan...see, Pixel, it's not just you that has grumpy days lol!!!!

Actually you know what's a reality check? I started this at 100kg. Me plus toddler at his current weight is still LESS then when I started. I can't believe my body managed to carry that much weight around, no wonder I was tired all the time!
Old 02-04-2020, 06:17 AM   #44  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/214/160

Height: 5"8

Just a quick check in from me today, one of the kids is home sick and has thrown off my whole schedule (no complaints, just noting)
I'm having a meh food day, not very hungry so I'm really struggling to make it to 1200 calories. I keep inputting all sorts of things I think I could make them up with but I keep deleting. I've barely hit 1000 calories but I also haven't had the chance to work out yet so I might just call it and leave it low.

Rachel1234 - Thats awesome
ciecie - Happy walking
Teri000- I hope you enjoyed it, and I'm sure you exercise will offset things some
nancylmrn - I'm in the same boat, up down up down with 2lb. It's annoying! & mmm meatballs and mash!
Jaimsy - Haha, oh no! Toddlers are such squirmy little beasts. And I hear you on the real world application to the weight you've lost, its very eye opening! You're doing awesome and I hope you're really proud of yourself
Diana3271 - sounds like a great workout
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:02 AM   #45  

Default Good morning

Pixel Thank you!

Jaimsy, that bubble and squeak sounds good!!

Took in 1316 calories yesterday.

Today's plan: fiber, calcium, 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water.