Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-07-2020, 05:19 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for checking on me ladies. I’m back to work but very tired still. This took everything out of me. I’ve been going to work then collapsing when I get home.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:34 PM   #92  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Thanks for checking on me ladies. I’m back to work but very tired still. This took everything out of me. I’ve been going to work then collapsing when I get home.
Thank you for checking in. I pray you will continue to feel better with each day.

About my DH. He has been struggling for a while now. He's better with the cough and congestion. But he's still struggling with pain, exhaustion, and weakness. He also has had some weird rashes. In the past he had some weird symptoms and he knew something was wrong. He asked to be tested for lyme. He was negative for lyme but positive for rocky mountain spotted fever. He has a Dr's apt this week and he is going to request to be tested for lyme again. He has a lot of the symptoms for lyme. His apt is on Thursday, I'm going to see if he can get in sooner.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:37 PM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1715 calories + not bad choices but calories too high

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (900 Calories)
side salad w/BHF's ranch 150 calories
baked potato w/sour cream 350 calories
baked salmon and baked flounder 400 calories

Exercise:
No workout. The drying equipment in the office and then I didn't have time later

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-08-2020, 12:04 AM   #94  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Unicorn week over here - 3.6lb down. I'll take it!

yangtzer - Welcome to the group! Yes, I've been preparing all my meals. I food prep dinners on Sundays and make lunches in the morning as I find they don't reheat so well.
Teri000 - You've got this!!! We are here for you to cheer you on
nancylmrn - I did WW in 2012, I had mild results. I know it works for some, and I still enjoy some of the recipes but I felt the same way as you. I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged
IdealProteinNewbie - Gad to see you're back, and I hope you're feeling better soon
Diana3271 - I hope your husband can get a diagnosis soon
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:34 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

71.1kg - down 0.6

Diana - my heart goes out to you and your husband, I really hope you can get to the bottom of this. He must be feeling so exhausted, not just physically but emotionally too. Poor man.

Pixel - seriously? You are doing sooo well!!!

Rachel - I didn't say bit I'm also interested in your review and experience. Did you say you were trying it for 3 months?

Nancy - oh my goodness. There seems to be no logic to it, I totally understand your frustration. Urgh.

Joe - I weigh every day and then work out a weekly average. I find that stop me tying all my emotions into one weigh in day, especially if that day is not good. Daily weigh ins allow me to see patterns and my bodies response to food as well.

Fyi: I do an evening weigh in too, for no other reason then it stops me from eating chocolate before bed and keeps me focused. I don't track that number...it just acts as a reminder that, yup, still not at my goal!!!

It sounds neurotic but actually removes emotion from the equation and makes it feel like I'm more of a science experiment. It stops me viewing my weight negatively and makes it more of an inquisitive event!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:01 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Jaimsy, thanks for your interest in my Nutrisystem "experiment." Food gets here Monday and yes, I plan for about 2 or 3 months to get my system jump-started. I believe it's two months in which I get the discounted price. I also, during that time, plan to continue to count the calories (if they are on the package labels), to see how I do with more controlled and probably accurate calorie count. Because what I'm doing now is not working. I will share with you chicks as I go along this journey.

Yangtzer/Joe, I don't use an app to count calories. I have a booklet called The Calorie King Calorie, Fat, & Carbohydrate Counter. I also use a little 10-week journal which you can get at the same place to keep track of everything. www.CalorieKing.com

Finally got some weights lifted yesterday! At my parents' today, I plan to make them bran muffins. I plan to make a big batch. I would think they should freeze well, shouldn't they?

Today's plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, one bran muffin, veggies, calcium, treadmill.

Last edited by Rachel1234; 02-08-2020 at 06:03 AM.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 07:46 AM   #97  

good morning! the length of my power walks varies from day to day-usually because of the weather. will have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:39 AM   #98  

Default February 2020

Good Morning!

Joe: I don't have any favorite exercise. It just happens that there is a recumbent bike in the house...and I can surf the net or play games while I bike. It is fairly easy exercise...I do weight lifting and exercises while I watch tv. But I used to frequent a health club almost daily... I figure if I work out about an hour/day for 5 days or more a week, I am getting "it" in. OH, some of what I do is to strengthen the muscles that support my knees...and that has really helped!

Diana: I am thinking about you and DH and hope that you both get healthier...

Rachel, Nancy: Hope that the scale starts to budge in the lite direction...

PIxel: Congrats! Great weight loss! Alas, I am on the opposite end of your teeter-totter...I did gain 3.5 pounds, but now it is 3...

Ideal Protein Newbie: Hope you figure out something for the fatigue. (Me, too...)

Exercise is good. I biked and exercised yesterday. I just need to finish my knee exercises.

Diet okay...only 2 cookies. I sort of lost track of what I ate...and I don't recall what time I stopped eating. I had some Special K cereal with pumpkin spice today...and a half a grapefruit. I really need to go grocery shopping. I am out of salad and oranges...

Have a great weekend!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:54 AM   #99  

good morning again! had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:19 AM   #100  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Pixel Congrats on the 3.6 pounds!

Jaimsy Congrats on the .6!

Rachel Great job getting the weights done. I have been slacking on the weights this week. I had planned to bring my weights home but I forgot last night. I would think the muffins would freeze well.

Ciecie You are always so consistent. Keep up the great work.

Teri I might go to the gym today and get on the bike. I'll have to see if it warms up today.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1715 +
Weigh In: 193.4
Up: 1.2 pounds (I think the stress of the week is hitting me)

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 8

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

The earliest days of a diet are the hardest. There are times when it just seems impossible to resist the wonderful treats that appear everywhere. But resist we must. The reward comes to us when we realize that with each victory over an individual temptation, it be-comes all the easier to resist in the future. The largest part of the battle is to realize that we really can do it. The Scriptures promise us that when we resist temptation (the devil), it will flee from us, and it will trouble us no more. God never makes a promise that He won't keep. The battle's been won.

Today's thought: There is no temptation I cannot resist!

Old 02-08-2020, 11:29 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Teri: Thanks. My fatigue is the after effects of a very bad case of the flu and not being able to rest properly.

Last edited by IdealProteinNewbie; 02-08-2020 at 11:29 AM.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:08 PM   #102  

good afternoon! idealprotein, get lots of rest! the flu is super nasty this year. power walked and ran errands this morning.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #103  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Skip this rant if you are not looking to be depressed and see me wallow in self pity

Ok chickies offical WI and I am up .6, which may not seem like a lot but I am looking at averages here. I started WW on Dec 14th since then I have only lost 4.2lbs (I did hit the 5lb mark once and got a charm) I am beyond frustrated since I track everything, no guessing, and WO almost 5 days a week, it is rare when I miss. I am tired of being told 'think positive' have 'positive self talks' (I even tried that all last week I wrote down a positive every single day and that was tough for me) I stopped the adult beverages for over 2 weeks, stopped the 0 pt brown rice, whole wheat pasta and starchy veggies. The only meal we ate out was a plain baked potato (ok 1 starch) and sm chili at Wendy's on Sunday. I eat an average of 14.5pts per day (last weeks average).

Sorry I need to really do some serious venting right now.

Ok now back to my regular sounding self
No offical wo today, this darn blister on both sides of my little toe are making me a bit nuts
I have using my planing board to plan our evening meals as I tend to eat the same foods for breakfast and lunch which are usually around 1-3 pts total the bulk of my points are in the evening with the more dense protein meals and sides. + I like my ww rolled oat granola or air popped pop corn in the evenings (1-3pts)

Ideal, I do hope you feel better soon

More personals later when my head is in a better more positive state.....back later chickies
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:17 PM   #104  

nancylmrn, vent all you want. i'm going to do some venting now. i have no cable. spectrum is experiencing an outage along the northeast. fortunately, i've got a ton of dvds i can watch.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:03 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Quick check in for Saturday. My rest day. See you tomorrow 😊
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote