Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-05-2020, 08:49 AM   #61  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
Just quickly posting to say I LOST MY FIRST 10LB!
11 actually. I hope I can resist weighing tomorrow because the scale is fickle and no doubt I'll have those 1.6lb back
Congrats! Great job!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #62  

good morning! pixel congrats on the first 10 pounds gone!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:34 AM   #63  

Default February 2020

Good Morning!

Nancy, Pixel: Someone recommended using an external mouse instead of a mouse pad. I have not tried it. (I usually sit in a lounge chair.) I don't know what a macro is. (I do get this message about fixing blurred print. I don't know what that is. Oh, I complained to Microsoft once. They wanted to know how much I had paid for my computer. (Not much.) I did not have this problem with my last computer, which was an upgrade (better graphics and math coprocessor.

Pixel: Congrats on wt. loss. Yeah!

Diana: Hope DH starts feeling better SOON! I hate when things go wrong..Hope it is a cheap clean up.

Exercise is fine. I biked yesterday and I did my exercises. I need to bike this am. I NEED to plant seeds!

Diet not-so-great. Strawberry frosted oatmeal cookies have been a BIG problem. ...I know that this will pass.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 11:06 AM   #64  

good morning again! just got home from power walking and running errands. will take the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there.
Old 02-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #65  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all
Diana I am so sorry about the flooding and DH still feeling awful...hang in there!
Pixel...whoop whoop that first 10 is a huge accomplishment! then a +1 on top of that sheesh

Well WI for me up again today 162.2 so up 2.4lbs since Monday morning so i know it is not a 'real gain' since my 'points' have been fine went over a few points but all foods are/have been prepared at home. so I am giving my offical grrrr right now
WO was fine, cardio for 35 min then upper body.....oh my 'buddies' who like to sit on a counter were there today but steared completly clear of me LOL

I have to scoot chicks will be back later

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:48 PM   #66  

good evening! got everything i needed to do this afternoon done. had supper. will watch some tv tonight.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:24 PM   #67  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1465 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)
Zaxby's House salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 650 calories

Exercise:
Prevention 2 Week Turnaround cardio

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-05-2020 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:27 PM   #68  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:30 PM   #69  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Rachel1234 - I feel ya. Even though 1500 is a deficit for me, I don't lose if I'm 1300 or more. Ugh
Diana3271 - Thank you, and I hope your husband is feeling better today
ciecie - Thank you! Feels nice after my week of grumbling What are you watching tonight?
Teri000 - Macros are just looking at what makes up the calorie content you're taking in - carbs, fats and protein. It's important to hit your protein goal so you don't lose muscle, and increasing your fat will make you feel satiated for longer (but don't make it a goal). I lost over 40lbs doing calories in calories out and I was starving the whole time. People would ask me how I lost the weight and I would "jokingly" say the starvation diet. It was awful, and I gained it all back + more. Looking back, my macros were way off.
nancylmrn - Thank you Don't listen to the scale, you're doing great and I'm glad your new friends gave you a wide berth
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:43 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Morning!

Weight - 71.8 (urgh up 0.6 which is just over a pound). I deserve it...this week has been such a food Fest. Yesterday we had another event and although I had no reason too, I ate 2 soft serve ice creams (yes, 2!) And a whole bag each of Turkish delight and fudge. Oh, and waffles for breakfast, huge Cornish pasty with chunky chips (fries) for lunch. Whoops.

I'm guessing...3,000 cals?!? Defo didn't count.

Diana - again, your crosswalk contemplation was very timely! I hope that things are ok with the shop & your husband. You've been dealing with so much lately, when are you going to get a break?!

Pixel...YAY!!!!! You are doing soooo well How are the poorly kids? Hopefully things have settled down a bit for you too.

When my little one went to bed he walked under the door handle. At 4am when he insisted on going downstairs (to check on the cat..4am....whyyyy?) He caught his head on the handle. That's how much he's grown overnight! Omg!

Nancy - I know nothing about weight lifting, but so pleased that person helped you out, it really goes to show about form, right? If ever I try weights I'll make sure to consult an expert first Don't stress about the weight, maybe it's muscle mass? Have you tried getting your fat % checked at the gym?

Ok. I have waffles scheduled for breakfast again (gotta use up the batter lol!) but then I WILL do better.

Have a great day everyone!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:54 AM   #71  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:11 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Pixel, so wonderful about your 10-pound loss! You go, girl .

Diana, how is DH feeling today?

I seem to be in such a rut, weight-loss-wise, that I've decided to order Nutrisystem foods for about 3 months. I need to "kick-start" my weight loss. Should be an interesting venture. I think it'll focus me. They have a special on now so not as expensive as usual so I thought I'd try it. It IS expensive though so only doing short-term.

I took in 1498 calories yesterday.

Today's plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, fiber, veggies, calcium,
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 05:25 AM   #73  

good morning! hope your dh is better soon diana! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:09 AM   #74  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

DH is coughing less and has less congestion this morning. Hopefully things are improving for him. He also has a lot of health issues so that's probably why it takes him longer to feel better.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1465 +
Weigh In: 192.4
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 6

1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

There are going to be times when we feel like throwing up our hands and saying, 'I just can't do it!' Dieting is not easy. Don't let anyone tell you that it is. We wouldn't need to diet if we could eat what we wanted when we wanted it. But know this: God will make sure we can hang on, if we include Him in our diet attempts. He knows how hard it is and how much we struggle. No matter how tempted we might be, He will help us escape it.

Today's thought: There is a way to beat every temptation!
Old 02-06-2020, 10:53 AM   #75  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good mornng to all of the beautiful chickies, inside and out I might add
WI down a bit but nothing to write home about. 162.4..I hope it is at least below 161 before Saturday
WO....nope did not go to the gym so my steps will be so low today. I have/had a blister on the outside of my little toe...so I kept a bandaid on it while it heals, then I noticed it was about healed but still the toe hurt....looked closre today I had/have a blister on the inside of the small diget as well!!!! no wonder it keeps hurting. So I need to heal this up before doing any more serious cardio on the elliptical. Guess I will take a few days off

Diana, I am happy to hear DH is coughing less, does he do the work in the shop? Is it heated?....the mom in me is showing
Rachel, go for you for trying something new. My DS tried nutri system, years ago. She was a bit frustrated with it becuase as you say it is expensive, and she still had to prepare all the meals to some extent. But she has also tried other programs similar to nuti system and did not care for them, I really hope this gives you the jump start you want!.....I think it will you seem determined to jump in and try the new!
Jaimsey, it was only 1 day, just 1.....put that behind you and move on to today! Stay present and leave the past in the past...(that always sounds good, now puttting it into practice is another challenge)
Teri-----poof the strawberry cookie craving has passed see told ya
Pixel still on that wonderful 10lb loss train and now you have your sights on the big 15! so proud of you
Zallie where are you? our pickle ball queen
ciecie have not heard about your remodel lately, all going well?????

back later chicks
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote