Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-07-2015, 09:09 PM   #106  
Warrior Princess

OMG, Northern don't even sweat the huge cookie. I found myself face down in a huge bowl of pasta with alfredo sauce! My nemesis and I have met again after years of avoidance! It wasn't even that good. We were out and I was starving. Bad choice.

I'm sitting here, a huge sodium-bloated ball of regret. I can only pray the scale shows mercy.

I went to the gym today but felt uncomfortable and left. I got on the treadmill and a man two treadmills over moved to a further treadmill only a few minutes after I started. I looked over to see why he moved and he gave me a dirty look. I'm assuming either he wanted to watch a different TV and I'm just being paranoid...or my body spray bothered him. I wasn't wearing a ton I just didn't want to smell so I did a spritz or two. Regardless it made my social anxiety kick in really bad and I left after only a mile and a half. Oh well.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Flower I really want something individual sized so I can keep things in control. Can you think of anything else? I will need to pick up something tomorrow, so I think I am going to get The Laughing Cow cheese spread. I think I tried on of the flavored ones in the past but didn't like it. There doesn't seem to be much flavoring in the cheddar variety. I will give that one a try. I always see them in the store so it shouldn't be hard to find. Except now that I am looking for them. They will be nonexistent. I hope you had a good day.

NorthernChick I'm a pear and got junk in my trunk, too. I guess I'm all about that bass, too. Sounds like a fun party!

Total Approx 1600 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (250 calories)
iced coffee w/cream & sweet 'n low 50 calories
2 100 calorie packs natural almonds/walnuts 200 calories

Dinner (950 Calories)
shared side salad w/DH ranch on the side 75 calories
4 grilled scallops under 100 calories
6 grilled shrimp 75 calories
grilled oysters 50 calories
grilled flounder 100 calories
mostly crab, crab cake 150 calories
red rice 200 calories
shared chocolate vanilla marbled cake slice w/DH icing removed 200 calories

Exercsise
KCM's Start Here workout #2 (full body weights) w/12's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:26 PM   #108  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
Regardless it made my social anxiety kick in really bad and I left after only a mile and a half. Oh well.
Sorry about that. How are you at work with dealing with clients? I am painfully shy but people don't know it. I am totally different at work and no one would even know that I am shy. I have had problems with making friends though because people think I am stuck up. I'm just shy.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:11 PM   #109  
Warrior Princess

Diana, I'm okay at work most days but sometimes I'm very nervous. Just depends. Hormones definitely make it worse. Large crowds are usually avoided unless it's something I REALLY want to do and I also have a hard time making friends. I talk to my 3 oldest friends on the phone mostly. I have a hard time making plans because one lives far now, one always wants to do something out of my element, or in a group of girls so I look for excuses out...and the third...well...we're just not on the same page anymore.

When I do finally make plans they always wind up canceled, usually on their end.

I would love to make a new friend since I haven't made any since 2006. I recently tried this week with a girl I keep making small talk with in the elevator at my condo, I finally got the nerve to ask her name and told her mine. She seems really nice and I would love to have a friend in the same building. We'll see what happens.

Truthfully a husband is great but everyone needs a good friend too.

Last edited by novangel; 02-07-2015 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Nova and Diana-- I am shy too. I avoid parties. I like one on one with friends best. Nova I hope your elevator friend develops. Take a risk and ask her for coffee or maybe exchange numbers and feel her out over text if that is more comfortable. Having a friend in the same building would be sweet. I know it's hard to take a risk though. If she wasn't into it you'd end up bumping into her and feeling awkward. That would be icky.

Northern and Diana- I am an apple. My waist is bigger than my hips so my pants are always falling down! Really a pain in a long coat when I can't get at my waistband to hike em up!

Yesterday:900 cals
This morning:145.2 down 1.4 from yesterday, up 1.2 from low
Today: 700 so far with 170 planned

This morning my family of three students canceled at 7am for an 11:30 appointment. They had a track meet. Really? You didn't know about this yesterday? Oh well, I got to sleep in but I am really broke right now with all the time I missed because of the funereal events. So I did groceries and picked up Pippin's pills from the vet. Then I had a student at 6pm. As I was coming home there were icy things falling from the sky. Had a nice night watching hockey. The Leafs won one after a 11 game losing streak. One wonders why I still care at this point but Leaf fans are masochists.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:54 AM   #111  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Another shy-ish introvert here. Is that common for forums because it's an easier way for us to fill our social needs?

It was a 2000 calorie day and it didn't even occur to me to weigh myself. I need to get off this track!

B granola with peach and milk
L bean burrito
D pot stickers, three chocolate truffles

Fluffy, sorry about the lost income. I hope it picks back up for you.

Diana, I am the exact same way about being social with my customer service type job but put me in a crowd and I will order a glass of wine and mind my own business.

Flower, I hope you had a nice day out of the house.

Last edited by CoolMom75; 02-08-2015 at 12:57 AM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:26 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

You too, eh, CoolMom? I know I can turn it on at work too but in a social crowd I don't have a thing to say.

In bed at 915 cals. Survived another midnight! Yay! Hoping to be 144 point something tomorrow morning!

Last edited by Fluffypuppy; 02-08-2015 at 01:27 AM.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:28 AM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (seated)
This Morning: Oxycise Level 1

Calories for yesterday: 1600 +
Weigh In: 173
Up: .2

Have a great day!
Old 02-08-2015, 01:42 PM   #114  

Mornin.

W 165 (up!)
B protein pancake and last bit of the minestrone soup. Decaf w milk
L tbd
D tbd

I ventured out of the daily thread for the first time in weeks and saw the post that Jiffypop has died. That is such sad news!
Old 02-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #115  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

I'm so bebind with my laptop being down...posting on iPhone now and hate it. When I w younger I was kind of shy but I'm a big extrovert now. Not sure why I think I just always have a lot to say

I'm At urgent care with DH right now - he's got a throat infection . Haven't had anything besides coffe so far.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #116  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

171.8lbs today.

Poker was awesome (pic to follow) but meant I had a busy weekend clearing up and getting some serious workouts in. I did a long run on Saturday...8.6 miles.

Anyway, breakfast today was medium stickleback, eggs, razor clams and smoked oysters.

Lunch was mussels, smoked oysters, squid, octopus and petite sardines.

For exercise, I ran 4.5 miles and did 60 minutes weight training.

Quote:
I went to the gym today but felt uncomfortable and left. I got on the treadmill and a man two treadmills over moved to a further treadmill only a few minutes after I started. I looked over to see why he moved and he gave me a dirty look. I'm assuming either he wanted to watch a different TV and I'm just being paranoid...or my body spray bothered him. I wasn't wearing a ton I just didn't want to smell so I did a spritz or two.
Sorry to hear that novangel. I am really bad on a treadmill. I pass gas LOUDLY. I belch openly. Growl. Flick my fingers to music. Sweat everywhere. And sometimes talk to myself. So people run next to me at their peril. Perhaps I could look your guy up and give him a treadmill buddy really worth worrying about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2c7ac455f9b8a4da301fa545e2a06c22.jpg (41.8 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by IanG; 02-08-2015 at 06:16 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:51 PM   #117  
Warrior Princess

Quote:

Sorry to hear that novangel. I am really bad on a treadmill. I pass gas LOUDLY. I belch openly. Growl. Flick my fingers to music. Sweat everywhere. And sometimes talk to myself. So people run next to me at their peril. Perhaps I could look your guy up and give him a treadmill buddy really worth worrying about?
LMAO!! By the way next party is at your house...that's an awesome spread. You look very thin BTW. Not a bad thin, a normal "fit" thin. Mind blown.

Syck, I was a big time extrovert when I drank. Maybe I need to do that more again.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:04 PM   #118  

Diana, I too am not a fan of laughing cow.The good news is that you should have no trouble finding it in the grocery store. Its everywhere. I will see what comes to mind. But not sure what I can think of that is individual serving and low calorie. Here are some higher calorie options http://www.minimus.biz/Dressings.aspx

Ian, great photo !

Syckgirlsfv, hope DH gets some good antibiotics to wipe out this throat infection asap !

Not going to write more personals right now. Hopefully, later. <3

today will be an 1150 calorie day. Staying home once again. Northern New England is in the midst of a 3 day snow event. Today there was freezing light rain on top of the freshly fallen snow on the roads. Temps are in the single digits. So it makes for dangerous driving and walking. This snow is getting to be a bit challenging. Friend cancelled dinner for Tuesday. Roads will not be good enough for her to come here.

Staying on the eating plan this winter is challenging. I think on Wednesday I will be able to go to Costco. Then Thursday, another storm followed by highs on Friday of 2 dgrees. Too cold for salt to work on roads. Okay, enough complaints

Last edited by flower123; 02-08-2015 at 08:07 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #119  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I have been thinking about the term "social anxiety". I think that's what I have. I will avoid a party or get together as much as possible. I always feel that I don't act right, I don't speak correctly, etc. I get so paranoid and just want to get away so I don't embarrass myself. I tend to become more sociable when I drink and tend to have fun with everyone.

Novangel Good luck forming a friendship with the lady at your condo. I hope it works out.

Fluffypuppy
Good job on your weigh in!

CoolMom I also saw that about Jiffy. So sad. I lost a check in buddy a while back. It's so hard hearing about that stuff.

Syckgirlsfv
I hope all is well with your DH and he starts feeling better quickly.

Ian I also think you look thin, in a good way. That spread is awesome!

Flower Thank you for the link. I will take a look. I bought the light Swiss cheese and Cheddar variety. We'll see how it goes.

Total approx 1400 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (700 Calories)
Chicken salad on wheat 600 calories
fruit cup 50 calories
iced coffee w/cream & sweet 'n low

Dinner (300 calories)

Artisan bistro salmon dinner minus the broccoli, added asparagus and a little extra asparagus 300 calories

Exercise:
HHA's Total Body Burn Level 2

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-08-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #120  

Looks good, Ian.

I managed to pull myself back on the wagon today and decided to go fo the Lose It recommended calories this week, even though it is crazy low imo.

Calories 1023

L chicken sausage, apple, cheese
D yogurt, blueberries and two meatballs

Syckgirl, hope your DH feels better soon and it doesn't get passed to you.

Flower, sorry about the storm and the canceled dinner plans. Spring can't come soon enough!