Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #61  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

óh yes.. i have things i love and hate too

1) I love running next to another runner on a machine..especially when its a guy, i always want to compete and try and beat there calorie and distance count.

2) i love sweating..if i dont sweat, i havent worked out truly

3) i love using the same treadmill each time, i get bummed when someone is on the one treadmill i use all the time

4) i too like to mouth the words to the song in my mp3 player.. i love having my music up loud in my ears overpowering the stupid gym music

5) i love staring at one spot on the wall while running..it keeps me focussed

6) i love going back to the water fountain to fill my water bottle up yet again..im so good for drinking all my water and all these other guys are just taking these sweet little innocent sips of water from the fountain..

7) i love doing ab workouts with the ball cause it shows i care for my stomach

8) i have to shower before i go to the gym and i have to wear my bandana on my head..without my hair being slicked back and out of my face, i feel un-confident in myself

9) i never wear pants into the gym..its always shorts..and a long tee..dont need anyone lookin at my bum when i run.

10) i love to take a dive into the pool after my workout and head to the sauna and steamroom for more sweat time and then to the hot tub to stretch and relax my muscles..nothing feels better then that.

My pet peeves:

1) When little 13 year old girls invade the gym and stand around gym equippment gossiping about there crushes instead of working out

2) when macho men hog the weights and sit around and talk about how much they can bench instead of doing it.

3) guys who stare at me lifting weights, as if its for guys only

4) young women who are like 115 pounds who come in complaining that they gained a pound when HELLO you could totally use another 10 pounds on that tiny frame of yours so you no longer look anorexic

5) when someone gets on the treadmill that i was waiting for for the past 15 minutes

6) When people look at me like im nuts for stretching my legs and arms in the hot tub..

7) When guys hoard around the water fountain so i cant even get in to fill up my water bottle.

8) When girls complain and get grossed out by a little sweat..seriously!!! we all sweat people!!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #62  

Everyone in the locker room changes and usually keeps their undies on. I uh walk around naked. I mean I don't go to the bathroom naked, but if I weigh myself I strip down. If there is a full length mirror (I don't have one at home and the unflattering light in the gym inspires me to do more work ha) when I am changing I walk right there to check out any progress. No one else at my gym even pauses at the mirror! Maybe they think I am weird oh well haha
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote