Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'3"

Default PMS Cravings!!! How do you deal?

How do you ladies deal with your PMS cravings?? TOM is coming tomorrow and I just ate 800 cal (over my 1250 budget) worth of chocolate and cookies! I know i'll get right back on track tomorrow but it's so crazy how every month the day before my TOM starts I am out of control!! It's truly like something takes over in me and I can't help myself--even though I feel guilty as I'm swallowing down all the fat and calories! Part of me says, it's no big deal, once a month is ok but part of me feels horrible that I lose control!

redbird92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #2  
Choose Your Hard

S/C/G: 180 / ticker / 140

Height: 5'5"

I am eagerly awaiting someone's reply too! About 2 weeks before my TOM I go into super binge mode, EVERY month! I ate a ton last week and gained approx 6 lbs. I've got 2 lbs left to get back to my previous weight- I am super focused with food & working out now. Usually I stop myself after a day or two, not this time. Ugh! It is sooooo frustrating! Now that I'm 1 week out from period - all those cravings are gone. I hate hormones! 3 weeks of every month I am so focused, but that 1 week kills me!
DollyMichele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Well I just got done with my TOM a couple days ago.. sad to say I didn't curb my chocolate cravings.. Weirdly enough it's only craving for chocolate nothing else as in I cant really eat much of anything else because my cramps are SOO bad... I also want to know how everyone does it. lol
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #4  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

i try and drink water and pretend its magical chocolate water but that doesn't work very well, and i don't. so i give in, but just a little. im honestly waiting for someone to reply with a miracle way of stopping the cravings lol
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #5  

I whine a lot! I also look at food blogs because it gives me all the enjoyment of the junk food without the calories. I watch man v. food and see him going through brain freezes and meat sweats ewww takes away my appetite. and at the end of the day, even if I still have the desire, I don't give in-its really only an hour on normal days, a few days for PMS - and trudging through temporary cravings is so worth how good I feel when I don't give in! I know a lot of people who are successful at losing weight and eat junk food in moderation, but I feel a lot better when I don't.
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #6  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

I'm a week late and am going crazy.... Yeah I drink water, green tea, chew gum n factor in portions into my diet like chocolate protein bars or fiber one products
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote