UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-03-2006, 07:04 AM   #31  

well I think I'm moving thats if I can get my landlord to give me rent back. I cant take the mice any longer. I know tis stupid being scared of a mouse and I was ok til one ran up my leg the other night but thats it I can't take having mouse poo on my bed anymroe its just too gross. Am viewing a place at 2 such an arse just for 3 months but better than 3 months of sleepless nights right!!
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:10 AM   #32  

That sounds lovely, I love meals like that where you chuck stuff in and it turns out nicely. I did that with turkey mince and random vegetables last night.

I am getting a serious addiction to purple sprouting broccoli and pak choi.

I'm going to yoga class tomorrow. They are offering free classes to entice people in. I am really looking forward to it, despite having to get up on Saturday mornng.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:34 AM   #33  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Oh yes it was yummy! I'm still in raptures!

Purple sprouting broccoli?? Oooh yoga, I went to a class once where she made the beginners lie down instead of trying salutation to the sun. For sake!! I would've liked to have a go even if I cocked it up! Needless to say I never went back...

Hee hee just a few more hours till home time!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:56 AM   #34  

It's longer than normal broccolli, and has a nicer flavour, almost like asparagus, it's gorgeous!!!

Nearly time for salsacise!!! I'm bound to make a fool of myself, but I don't care.

I need a holiday!!! I can't believe my week off was only a fortnight ago!!
Old 03-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible princess
well I think I'm moving thats if I can get my landlord to give me rent back. I cant take the mice any longer. I know tis stupid being scared of a mouse and I was ok til one ran up my leg the other night but thats it I can't take having mouse poo on my bed anymroe its just too gross. Am viewing a place at 2 such an arse just for 3 months but better than 3 months of sleepless nights right!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep poor you. I am so scared of mice I hate them.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #36  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I finished work at quarter past 2 today! My job is the greatest!

So I've had time to come home, wallow in the bath and wash my hair before I have to go out and get the train. Hooray!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #37  

Are you going oop north? If so have a nice time. I'm going to watch deal or no deal as my life is that exciting.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #38  

It's really really snowing here!!! Hope I can get home!!!!

I hate Deal or No Deal, i don't understand it!!

I wish I could go home, it's been a fab-u-lous day, not!

Salsacise was good though, lots of fun!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 01:40 PM   #39  
I'm doing this for me!

S/C/G: 205/196/160

Height: 5 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykaree
Salsacise was good though, lots of fun!!!
Hi, I've been looking for other Salsa fans around here! I've been doing Salsa since January, its great fun!
Sassy-Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #40  

Well that room was tiny wouldn't have got 1/3 of my stuff in it am looking at another place tomoz though.

Finally lost another 2lbs was so slow to come off on the scales.
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 01:43 PM   #41  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I've decided to skip the rugby because of the snow. The match is on and I'd probably have been OK to get over, but it was snowing really heavily before I left work (and settling), and I heard it was worse over in Manchester (the match was in Salford), plus I've been busy really so I decided to head home and listen to it on the radio instead.

The bonus of this is that I'm cooking nice healthy food instead of trying to find a cheese and onion pie at the ground!

I ran (another) fastest ever 10k this morning which convinced me that I can run a half marathon and the London 10k on consecutive weekends, so I'll be signing up for the half over the next week or so probably.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #42  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

This is why staying in on a Friday night is a bad ID. I drink a little wine and I find my fingers doing worrying things. I've already registered for a 10k and I'm trying to stop myself perusing more race lists...
Old 03-04-2006, 04:19 AM   #43  

Oh dear. Well I went to this party with my 68 year old swimming buddy and her mad family. It was fantastic fun. I had a non diet day yesterday. I can't believe now what I used to eat on a regular basis. I don't like pork pie, sausage rolls and stuff I used to eat all the time. Silly me. Oh well, bring on the brocolli

I'm gonna do the Great Manchester Run after much thought. I think it'll be good to get one under my shorts before London, and it's in a familiar environment, and there will be people I know doing it too.

I'm off to yoga in a minute for the first time. And I'm getting my picture taken for the Sunday Sport tomorrow, but don't worry I get to keep my top on
Old 03-04-2006, 04:23 AM   #44  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

Ooh, what are you doing in the Sunday Sport with clothes on?

I've decided that I might have a rest day today. Or a rest morning at least while I see whether it warms up outside and the pavements get less icy. I might go for a run later or I might just snuggle up inside all day and get some jobs done.
Old 03-04-2006, 05:27 AM   #45  
I'm doing this for me!

S/C/G: 205/196/160

Height: 5 2"

I'm just going to have a bit of a relaxation day today too, although i do find the weekends really hard to stick to my diet. I have to weigh myself on Monday but I've been really good this week so the last thing I want to do is binge and ruin everything before my weigh in!
Sassy-Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote