3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/39034-hello-lots-fat-chicks-uk-20-a.html)

linus 04-14-2004 05:39 PM

hee hee ive just moved on to now 57 but no more cake the good thing is with the headphones on full blast i cant hear a bloody thing

pippie 04-14-2004 05:42 PM

lol i have a litre bottle of baileys in the fridge and its been calling out to me since i bought it last week, finally gave in to the temptation. Only thing is once i start to drink i want more, or even worse chocolate aaahhh help.

pippie 04-14-2004 05:43 PM

good idea think i'll borrow a portable cd player off one of the kids and drown my sorrows in loud music,

linus 04-14-2004 05:46 PM

just put it in the drive and put the headphones on that way you can change the songs on screen

pippie 04-14-2004 05:49 PM

never thought of that, good idea thanks,

linus 04-14-2004 06:18 PM

sal ive got a great new album and i think youd really like it its called schoolnites and love bites its all 80 stuff brill like phillys nelson move closer and hot chocolate and wet wet wet

linus 04-14-2004 06:22 PM

oh sal youve goyt to get this boy meets girl spandau ballet smokey robinson kids from fame its brill i feel 15 again

veggie 04-14-2004 07:03 PM

I can't wait for half term to be over I want to go see 'Shaun of the Dead' at pics and I'm refusing until all the teenies are back behind bars, oops at school I mean ;)

Carol hurrah we can be one big (ok little) SW club now :cheer: :comp:

linus 04-14-2004 07:18 PM

seen it youll really like it i just about wet myself with laughing but then again i laughed all the way through dawn of the dead

Smiling Sal 04-15-2004 05:45 AM

Schoolnites sounds good, will have a look at it next time i am out and about.

best go supposed to be working, but have eaten loads already today, a 2 egg omelette with mushrooms and red peppers will probably not be hungry again until tea time :)

pippie 04-15-2004 06:13 AM

school nites sounds cool, those songs bring back a lot of memories..

linus 04-15-2004 06:03 PM

hi all yes school nites did bring back a lot of memories and still cry buckets at the kids from fame starmaker it was what they sung when they where all leaving fame :cry: :cry:
well went to slimming world tonight and they i agree with me that ive lost 3llb and i had to take kids with me as hubby had to rescue someones pc so i bought them a chippie for tea and never thought anything about it but i bet i wasnt popular every body had to walk past him to get weighed just as well i didnt stay they probably would have lynched me :rofl: :hungry: :rofl: and just to make me feel even better my eldest pointed out that compared to me the rest didnt need to lose weight he said they all look about 8 stone :mad: :mad: :p :p that really made my day well going now and hope every one comes back soon i feel lonely were are you all got to :cofdate: :cofdate: :shrug: :grouphug:

veggie 04-15-2004 07:05 PM

Can we ban her from my sw group please? :lol3: Ignore kids they are bad they know nowt ;) I think you need to stay to group for a few weeks (I know it's easy for me I have no kids and it is half term) it does help if you can. :)

I love Starmaker too :D

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...2.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BritinNJ 04-15-2004 08:06 PM

Hi girlies,
Well you've all been busy chatting around here while I've been away :) Well done on joining SW Carol, and well done on everyones weight losses this week. I didn't officially weigh in yesterday as I was still in California, but I unofficially did and was the same as last week, so am a happy bunny seeing as I've not really been on plan as such :)
Am tired after travelling today, need to go upstairs and unpack, and have a nice soaky bath, stayed in a hotel last night near Reno airport and stupidly used thier shampoo and my hair feels nasty UGH!
More tomrrow or later if I can stay awake.

veggie 04-15-2004 08:09 PM

:wave: Hiya Chris