3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/39034-hello-lots-fat-chicks-uk-20-a.html)

linus 04-10-2004 05:09 PM

hi all SAL did you read my earlier post ?im behind you all the way and as my body has decieded to betray me yet again im going to be stuck in front of this thing for days so if you need to talk cry scream yell or better still laugh im here for all you other girls keep good and dont do anything i wouldnt do {and that leaves you plenty} speak later
kirsty

Smiling Sal 04-11-2004 05:39 AM

Hi kirsty yes I read it, ray plays under the imaginitive name of stringray, not sure what site he plays on, he's night shift this week so will get him to check for your hubby, yes I would love some recipes to see what you can eat at slimming world, have been reading up on thier site, seems like a good plan from the amount you can eat.
30 syns in a bottle of wine though Veggie, not good when I had 2 last night !!!!!!!!!!!! drank the first one and enjoyed it then inhaled the second one, as it seemed a good idea after the first one, am not putting any more in the fridge.

Well the bathroom and livingroom are finally clean and lovely, have just had to put rays shoes in the cupboard being as the messy pup left them sitting in my nice tidy livingroom before he went to bed, men !!!!

Have no plans for today, other than to drag the boys for some fresh air and exercise. Is a nice day need to drag them somewhere it's my duty as a mother. Am feeling all nostalgic listening to the radio, on a Sunday morning they play 'older' tunes, is dead good. Off to make some porridge and have a sing a long, as I still know all the words.

linus 04-11-2004 07:09 AM

hi all SAL your more energetic than me ive just got up pity your not closer i could have taken you with me but will send some stuff through ill try and remember to give you my email speak later still half asleep
kirsty

veggie 04-11-2004 09:23 AM

:mad: Not happy :mad: Could you explain this email I just received Carol?

Hello veggie,

Smiling Sal has beaten your high score in "Seal Bounce".

Your old score: 1625
New high score: 1710

Want to claim back your title?
Play: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/arca...play&gameid=24

Yours,
3FC Healthy Weight Loss Community team :cry: :jig: Too :censored: right I want it back :nono: :rollpin:

veggie 04-11-2004 09:29 AM

Thanks for playing Seal Bounce! (Your score: 955) :o :p

cat90 04-11-2004 01:19 PM

Hi Girls :wave:

I missed saying "Bye" to Chris :cry: if you see this Chris HAVE A GREAT TIME :cb:

Oh Kirsty :grouphug: hope you're not suffering too much :) i can just imagine you lying on the floor while your pooch jumps on top of you wanting to play :lol: not funny at the time i bet.

Carol, :lol3: at your "ITS THE LAW" comment :rofl: i'll remember that the next time it does'nt work :mad: I wish i was over there then we could have a Slimming World Club :lol: i have the literature but i can't follow it because i can't get all the free foods (canned and boxed stuff i mean) over here :( i could just follow the basic plan of eating the meat and vegetables but i get bored with that and want to try some of the packaged stuff that they list in the magazine thats all FREE! :T :T i would be in :ink: heaven :cloud9: :lol:

I decided to start some tomato plants yesterday, i put the soil in the pots and then found that i had no seeds left so i had to go to the mall for some :lol: ( :sssh: still no easter eggs on sale) got them and a couple of cases of beer and then came home. Helped hubby cut and load firewood, well he sawed the logs up and then split them and i helped put them in the truck :lol: it may burn some cals but not enough to help because we always drink beer while we do it :lol3: i keep saying that i'll get out on the deck and sunbathe but i keep finding other things to do instead :rolleyes: it will be 20 degrees today :flow1: just lovely. It has already been on the news that there are 40 small forest fires burning in B.C. it will be a mess if this weather keeps up because this warm spell has started 8 weeks earlier this year than last :eek:

Time for another cuppa :coffee:

linus 04-11-2004 01:22 PM

hi all cat according to the books they gave me on thurday theyve took out all the pre prepared stuff they want you to make it all by scratch so as you know whats in it

Smiling Sal 04-11-2004 03:59 PM

oh dear Veggie, hope you are still speaking to me, it was a pure fluke.

Kirsty don't think we are that far apart I'm in Falkirk and your signature says Edinburgh.

I was at Beecraigs Country Park in Linlithgow this afternoon, walked for miles, went up with a friend and had a good long chat while the kids played in the sunshine and then another friend with the same idea turned up, so we walked some more. We will all sleep tonight.

Don't have very much Slimming World stuff, am still just reading it all and trying to take it in, will email you later Kirsty time for William and Mary on TV

night

linus 04-11-2004 07:18 PM

hi all i have a lot of family over your side of the forth blairhall burntisland methil and falkirk not quite sure what bit though id have to ask my dad getting really knacked off at that witch hunt so i thought id cool down before i go back and i love beescraig the kids school go there every year and i mean the whole school speak later
kirsty

BritinNJ 04-12-2004 12:38 AM

Hi girls,
Am safe and sound in sunny California and having a great time with my friends :) Have eaten some nearly fat free trifle tonight, was all low fat apart from the proper double cream on the top!!! :)
Have been for a nice brisk walk up and down the hilly valey area though, so don't feel too too guilty.
Will pop in again soon, everyone have a great week.

Smiling Sal 04-12-2004 04:16 AM

Last day off before I go back to work :( Need to do something interesting, the boys have mentioned going swimming, will need to dig out that swimsuit and swallow my pride and just get on with it. Maybe when they wake up, they are a pair of sleepy heads this morning they will want to do something different.

Am going to try and have a good eating day today, am going to give slimming world a try, there is a class near me on Wednesday. Have to do something different, WW and points just isn't working.

Smiling Sal 04-12-2004 06:53 AM

Am still here have been on the net all morning not like me at all. Need to get my butt off this chair and go and do something more constructive, am going to make eggy pieces for lunch, can taste them already.

linus 04-12-2004 04:18 PM

evening all how are we alll tonight? good i hope well i dont knoew about you girls but i seem to have donr nothing but housework all day today :shrug: changed beds washed throws and washed washed washed my poor drier is going to go on strike :rofl: well for the very first time ever i have stristly stuck to a diet and dont even feel hungry{i think thats the point}ive even drunk litres of water ive stuck to the plan of leaving a glass next to the sink and just have a glass every time i go in the kitchen :coach: i have not let one piece of chocolate pass my lips all weekend and im not going crackers yet :crazy: well im going to go and check the other threads and speak to you all later
kirsty
CAROL i think thats a good idea and were going to be sort of paralell as we are nearly the same weight as each other
CHRIS enjoy your holiday and tell us all about it when you come back
CAT thamks for the good thoughts and that blooming dog weighs 4 and a half stone all packed into a dog about a foot high so its all muscle and when it landed right in my stomach it was the quickest id moved for a long time
VEGGIE im going to post on reasons and ill apologise right now for copying yours but we really do have the same goals
PEACOCK are you still on holiday or are you away having fun i think you might still be at your grans and i cant believe im talking to myself here i really need to go

linus 04-12-2004 04:22 PM

me again i really cant remember whos at there grans i think it might be super cant remember where peacock is ? too much medication i think

Smiling Sal 04-12-2004 04:34 PM

I'm still here, been out to another country park this afternoon, they are cheap days out. Only went for a small walk this time, left the boys to run riot in the play park.

Back to work tomorrow, joy of joys !!!!!!! With it being the school holidays I'll need to drag the boys out of bed and off to their aunties for 8:30 tomorrow morning and then off to Glasgow. At least it's only a four day week