3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/39034-hello-lots-fat-chicks-uk-20-a.html)

cat90 04-28-2004 09:27 PM

:yikes: 4 syns? in one? double :yikes: :lol:

Veggie, thats not the recipe that i'm looking at :nono: this one has cocoa powder in it and 12 ozs of reduced fat chocolate ice cream :T i see where you're coming from with the eggs being free tho' :yes: :) that makes sense now :doh: but 21.2g fat is still :eek: :fr:

Tasha-25 04-29-2004 08:41 AM

Afternoon everyone! :wave:

Well thats another three pounds gone then :goodscale I'm now down to 12 stone and 6 pounds (174 pounds)! Which makes my total loss to date 92 pounds or 6 and a half stone in just over a year, so i'm very happy with that :) I have got 7 pounds to lose now to get to a healthy BMI (i'm 5 foot 8 by the way), and i've got 27 pounds to lose to get down to my goal weight of 10 stone 7, so I can see the end :dancer:

I hope everyone else is doing well still. I've posted a few times on the other boards, but was hoping to pop in and say hello on this one too, if you dont mind :wave:

I'm off to cornwall for the bank holiday weekend from tomorrow till tuesday so i'm really looking forward to that, and i'm going to pack my exercise video and swimming stuff, so I can hopefully keep on track and lose another few pounds this week. :crossed:

I've only got 5 weeks to go now till my main holiday and i'm hoping to be a healthy weight before I go, so fingers crossed I can lose 7 pounds in the next few weeks. I'm also planning on jogging along the beach on holiday to try and lose more while there :angel: Whether or not that will happen though I dont know! :dizzy: But I have managed to lose weight on holidays before, I lost 6 pounds on my last holiday and I didnt even put any on over christmas! I've been dieting for just over a year now, and i've only ever stayed the same weight for two of those weeks and the rest of the time I have lost something (ranging from 1 pound to 3). So i'm very pleased with hows it gone so far, and i'm so so looking forward to finally getting to my goal weight of 10 stone 7. :flow2:

So whats everyone planned to eat today? :) I had two pieces of white nimble white bread for brekkie (49 calories each slice - 98), then for lunch at work, i've just had a cheese sandwich (with nimble brown bread - 184), a bannana (26), Two weight Watchers cookies (106 I think they were) and tonight i'm having cod (224) weight watchers chips (150) and salad (50 - ish)and for desert i'm having a choclate fudge skinny cow ice cream (73) which comes to 911 ish - so have a bit to play with, as I stick to a 1000 a day. ;) I've become an expert in fitting in as much nice food as possible while staying within a 1000 calories a day :)

By the way the skinny cow ice creams are lovely!!!! They are the size of a magnum (huge) and only 73 cals!! I found them in Asda, really nice! :)

Work is very boring today, as usual, so most of my thoughts are on my cornwall weekend break and my fish and chip dinner i've got later :hun:

I hope everyone is doing well!

Luv Tash :wave:

veggie 04-29-2004 08:51 AM

Tash you have done so well but I don't know how you stick to 1000 cals a day. I eat loads on sw plan :T Today I am having egg and toast, fruit, veg beans and sausage on toast, more fruit, count on us chips, more fruit, babybels, more fruit and some wine after sw group ;) I haven't seen skinny cows yet will look out for them for summer. :)

amber1977 04-29-2004 10:11 AM

Tash that's an amazing weight loss. Hope you're pround with yourself. I'm the same weight as you are now and would also like to be around your target weight-well bit less, 10st wld be nice. I should be trying to stick to around 1000 to lose weight as for my height and current activity I use up 1200 perday-so need to be so strict. Nice to hear you can have some tastly food and be under 1000, have to find those ice cream thingies!! Getting rather fed up with fruit, and I love fruit!! You have given me some fresh inspiration.
Good luck to you babes...Amberxxx.

Tasha-25 04-29-2004 12:22 PM

Oh good, i'm really please i've given you some more ideas Amber :) Veggie, it was really hard at first to stick to a 1000 a day, but i'm use to it now, I dont get hungry inbetween meals anymore and I seem to cope fine with that amount now :) Must have gotten use to it. I cant stop now, as i'm about to leave the office for a whole 5 days!! :dance: But will speak to you all again soon, and i'll let you know if my good intentions for the cornwall break work out ok :)

Laters,

Luv Tash

linus 04-29-2004 03:51 PM

hi all well the kitchens finished and looking good so im starting the kids room next after i hire the skip to empty the blooming thing but i cant stand the bright yellow woodwork any longer im about to resort to sunglasses when im making the beds and after that its the living room but im papering that so i dont mind that i love papering but i just cant make up my mind wether to go beige on the bottom and cream on the top or a hessian on the bottom and a cream with copper squares on the top but im definantly having a beige carpet soim having new fur throws and leather and sueded cushions and changing all the plant pots and the pictures well some of them but im swapping the chrome lights for wooden based ones and the navy curtains for cream ones with bullion fringe so im going to be very busy for the next three weeks so no eating for me sorry i mean over eating the wrong things anyway ill speak to you all later
kirsty

cat90 04-29-2004 07:47 PM

Your colour scheme sounds really nice Kirsty :) but how long will a beige carpet last with kids around :?: we used to have an oatmeal coloured one and i could'nt wait to see the back of that :lol: especially seeing as my stepson was always spilling brightly coloured pop all over it :rollpin:

Well Done Tash :cp: they sell those skinny cows here but they don't come with a skinny price tag so they can stay put :lol:

Been into town today to change that bloody cable box thats been giving me so much grief :lol: i did'nt realise when i bought it that it came with a 5 year guarantee so i've got a brand new one now :cb: i'll just have to hope that this one changes the channel :rolleyes: the other one only seemed to change channels when it was in the mood, it was driving me mad :mad:

linus 04-30-2004 04:28 PM

cat my kids dont like me enough to come into the livingroom so it will be safe in here now there bedroom i need some bits grass coloured something that the empty crisp packets will blend in and the dirty socks can merge with and as for the walls im thinking of asking some soldiers to come in and do camoflage so everything will just mix in and be unoticable and then i just need an electrician to put in another dozen power points so i can get rid of the extentions and that should do it bomb proof doors for the window well dart proof and football proof and other flying misiles and a soundproof door to stop any unwanted noise seeping into the rest of the house
kirsty

veggie 04-30-2004 07:47 PM

New month new thread :hat: :dancer: go here for May thread :D