3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/39034-hello-lots-fat-chicks-uk-20-a.html)

cat90 04-22-2004 01:59 PM

Hi Girls,

Wow Carol, what a great first weigh-in :cp: you must be so pysched to keep going :cb: if you cook any great meals from your cook book i hope you'll share them with us ;) l might give this another go :D even tho' i can't find the cans/packeted stuff i can always substitute for what i can find after all i've nothing to lose but weight :lol:

I still have'nt got those :censored: flowers transplanted or the lights done :rolleyes: i spent half the day sanding down that cupboard.This morning i'm gonna first coat it and then hubby said i can play with the excavator :cb: i really should do a bit of cleaning first cos there is a layer of dust on my bedroom telly :o i've been completely off the wagon since 6th April :( and i'm still stuffing my face with easter eggs :o don't know whats up with me really :dunno: cos i was doing really good up until Easter interrupted my plan :lol: ( :sssh: gotta blame something have'nt i? ) I said i'd lose the weight for my birthday in May and that is'nt going to happen :mad: and then i decided that i'd have it off for August when hubby's family visit and i would blow them away with the new me :D i've still got time to do it so please start nagging me to get on with it :^:

Smiling Sal 04-22-2004 02:21 PM

For Cathy

nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag

cat90 04-22-2004 02:31 PM

:halfempty :doh:

BritinNJ 04-22-2004 03:21 PM

Hi girls, Carol, well done on that first great loss. I'm sure they'll be many more to come :)
Cathy, I'm so off the wagon this week it's not even funny, although today I've been very super good. The other night I ate a WHOLE terry's chocolate white choc orange. A WHOLE one!!! My friend brought it back for me and once I started eating it, I couldn't stop. Then on Tues, I ate a WHOLE BIG bar of cadbury's whole nut. Yes, the WHOLE thing.
Needless to say, when I stepped on doris or whatever I called her, no isn't it Goria? I've bloody forgotten now.... I have GAINED FOUR pounds! Am I surprised? NOPE!! Was a big fat piggy and it shows. So send some nags for me top be good again please girls too.
Kirsty, you have me in hysterics with your days and what's going on, you certainly don't lead a dull life by any means. Hope that nutter lady gets her desserts after her nonsense at court the other day.
Peacock, will answer you questions later, need to go to curves and work of this extra poundage!
Have a great evening all.
:):):)

linus 04-22-2004 03:34 PM

right ill try this again for the third time this bloody site keeps swallowing my posts chris i meant to ask you how son got on with his little bit of bother has it all gone away or have you not heard ?
kirsty

veggie 04-22-2004 07:15 PM

Help. I'm drinking gin I need to be watched. :o :devil: Do you like my sw av? ;) I showing off :lol:

BritinNJ 04-22-2004 07:53 PM

Kirsty, j's court date is all over and done with, they dropped the charges but he has to be a very good boy for the next nine months or else his record won't be sealed when he turns eighteen. Thanks for asking luv.
Veggie, are you adding anything to that gin luv? Like tonic or something? How many syns in gin then? :)
Have messed up again tonight, just ate fruit shrtbread biccies from Tescos with a cuppa after I walked the dogs. Ned to eat this choc and bbiccies and be rid of it and back on track :)
Know what is really messing with me though and why I'm being a pig, stopped smoking on Monday morning so am compensating something else, which happens to be fattening foods. Am proud of myself about the fags though so won't beat myself up too much over the fat stuff :)

veggie 04-22-2004 07:57 PM

Not many in gin ;) My consultant said it was good to drink :p

Smiling Sal 04-23-2004 03:06 AM

If the consultaant said it was good to drink then drink it, these consultants are always right - enjoy :)

I hope you son behaves himself Chris, if not he will regret it when he is older, but teenagers can be so hot headed and not realise this

best go only jumped on quick to check the syns in a salad dressing not even dresses myself and have to leave for work in 20 minutes

pippie 04-23-2004 05:23 AM

Chris and Cathy :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: You can do it you know you can!!
Kirsty so glad the court thing got sorted out and they didn't put u in jail.
Carol well done you must be feeling really proud of yourself that was a great weight loss.
Veggie like your slimming world avatar, cool, is that what u lost this week, well done.

I joined weight watchers on Wednesday night, so I am back on track and ready to give it my all. Was so shocked how much i had gained in such a short time its scary, but i'm doing something about it now.
Helen

teel 04-23-2004 06:17 AM

[QUOTE=BritinNJ] The other night I ate a WHOLE terry's chocolate white choc orange. I couldn't stop. Then on Tues, I ate a WHOLE BIG bar of cadbury's whole nut. Yes, the WHOLE thing.
[SIZE=7]CHRIS YOU LITTLE PIGGIE YOU! :ink: :ink: :ink: :nono: :nono: :nono: :eek: :eek: :fr: :fr: :faint: :drill: :drill: :coach: :coach: :coach: :coach:

Where's MY bit!!!Hee hee hee hee...was it REALLY nice.?? :lol: :lol:

veggie 04-23-2004 08:11 AM

I want chocolate but I haven't managed to buy any since reading at another board that a syn is about 20 cals :mad: As soon as I find a bar that is 20 cals I'll get it ;)

Pippie well done on joining WW :cp: My av is my (all mine no on else allowed one :smug: ) stone and half award. :smug: :lol:

linus 04-23-2004 10:12 AM

veg i dont think ill ever get that far so your avatar is safe from me
kirsty

veggie 04-23-2004 10:58 AM

Of course you will it is easy just stick to the plan :cool:

cat90 04-23-2004 01:24 PM

Hi Naggers :lol:

Kirsty, what do you mean? you're past that already :spin: you've lost 27lbs so far have'nt you? :cb: you'll need a 2 STONES gone award ;)

Chris, its all this chocolate thats doing me in too :rolleyes: if you only knew how many cadbury creme/caramilk eggs i've eaten over the past 2 weeks you'd lock me up :eek: i'll be a chocolate free zone again after this weekend ( :sssh: cos i intend to finish the lot off, i might even give hubby a bunch :devil: ) and then i'll be back on track on Monday morning :D i'll spend some time before then going over the scrapbook i've accumulated over the years to decide my next plan of attack.

Veggie, you've had such great results in such a short time :cp:

Helen, Well Done for taking the step to join WeightWatchers :D