3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/39034-hello-lots-fat-chicks-uk-20-a.html)

cat90 04-14-2004 11:44 AM

Carol, you Wuss :lol: wish i lived close by then i could hold your hand and take you in ;) it would'nt bother me at all :lol: most of the stuff that i do i do alone :( like drive across America, fly home to England, go in pubs alone :eek: :lol: i just decided that i could either get on with it or just stay at home so i got on with it :D

Our heat wave has passed and we are back to seasonal temperatures and are expecting a few showers/sunny spells which i can live with because it was getting really dry. I ended up leaving the gardening and playing those :censored: arcade games yesterday :lol: FOR HOURS! i was even playing poker and i don't know how to do that but i could not lose even when i kept doubling up trying to lose my points :lol: in the end i just quit, that bat the penguin one was doing my head in because i'm just one point away from the highest score :rolleyes: some of them just don't work on my computer :dunno: the pingu bounce one just won't work, not tried them all tho' (not yet) i ate a 200g of mini eggs and several creme eggs while playing too :yikes: and would'nt you know it that *&^$&&)_ scale say's that i'm .5lb DOWN today from yesterday :lol: i'm sure it will say something else tomorrow :rollpin:

veggie 04-14-2004 11:48 AM

Needed three people with me to get me into slimming world :o :goodscale I am a big wimp ok.

Smiling Sal 04-14-2004 01:09 PM

Veggie you are not a big wimp you went.

I will go tonight and I will be going myself, I think it is just the thought of it and starting from fresh which is slightly worrying. Cathy I'm with you, sometimes you just have to do it yourself or not do it at all. I will feel better once I am in that hall tonight.

Things which make me happy at the moment are daffodils, they are everywhere. Listening to the radio (am easy pleased) can't help it I love it could listen all day, leaving work after a hard day and a cuddle from the man I love.

Am off to be big and strong, although I want to be smaller and strong :cb:

teel 04-14-2004 01:11 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
GAMES!!! Where on earth did they all come from???AND I have had about 20 pages to read....oh okay then, about 10!!!Sorry I have been awol...been in hospital AGAIN.... :kickcan: :kickcan: :kickcan: :kickcan: :rollpin: :rollpin: :headache: :stress: :stress: :doh: but I am afraid I have gone and :write: :write: :write: :write: everything on the Around The World With 80 Chicks thread....my first ever "home" on ther site!!!!
Great to read everyone's news.....gooooood luck to everyone and I will come back to gee you all up as I am after all a UK fat Chick in Suffolk. :lol:

cat90 04-14-2004 01:33 PM

Oh Sheila :( that sucks but you sound in good spirits :lol: hope everything is alright now ;)

Carol, you'll be glad you went once its over with :D i would be excited about going not scared :lol: you're making it sound like a dentists appointment :) think positive you are doing something good for yourself :cp: can't wait to hear how you went on ;) and i bet you end up liking it!

Smiling Sal 04-14-2004 01:36 PM

Am just as nervous as going as I am going to the dentist, but it is going to be good. I am going to be positive, I think because it is different from WW and scottish slimmers where they count calories. I think it is the fear of the unknown.

But I going to enjoy it once i get there

no more negativity

linus 04-14-2004 03:37 PM

hey pippie my avatar is not mine to see mine you have to go to the gallery and both of them are there my son is boxer daft so youll have to post some pics
kirsty

linus 04-14-2004 03:42 PM

carol i went on my own and ill not even go to the toilet in a strange pub on my own
talking to sis on msn be back later
kirsty

Smiling Sal 04-14-2004 03:55 PM

I went I saw and I conquered. Throughly enjoyed myself the class leader was really nice and the few people I spoke to seemed nice enough. Just got to go read all the stuff now.

Am a happy bunny again now

Thank you for putting up with me. while I was a nervous wreck

linus 04-14-2004 04:52 PM

now you know how i felt last week and you called me a wuuss and swore blind id be okay and guess what we both where
kirsty

linus 04-14-2004 04:58 PM

HOLY **** PIPPIE ive just read the last page {properly} have you got five kids or am i reading this wrong???????

pippie 04-14-2004 05:16 PM

:?: yepp you read it right, 3 girls and 2 boys, aged from 13, 11, 10.9 and 7. Has its good moments and bad, just don't seem to have any me time if you know what i mean.

Carol well done :bravo: see its not as bad as you think, i joined 4 weeks ago but never went back which i regret.

linus 04-14-2004 05:23 PM

and i think ive got problems with two you lot will never guess what im doing ive got enrique on the headphones full blast and guns and roses are next and im eating chocolate roll very definantly not sin free but boy do i need it

pippie 04-14-2004 05:36 PM

that's okay because i'm sat here with a big glass of baileys, and i need that too, been a long day. Can't wait till school starts next week.

linus 04-14-2004 05:38 PM

dont i know that feeling god i wished i could drink yhere would not be a southern comfort in scotland safe from me