3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/39034-hello-lots-fat-chicks-uk-20-a.html)

cat90 04-06-2004 02:26 PM

:lol: this is TOO addictive :^: my paw is sore :( :lol: i know what you mean Carol :chin: i was dead on some of those hags and they still flew past and cackled even tho' i'd shot the :censored: about six times :lol3: think i'd better go treadmill, this has thrown my schedule way off :lol:

cat90 04-06-2004 02:29 PM

That :censored: Kirsty has gone and done it :rollpin: i knew i would'nt keep my crown for long :lol3:

Smiling Sal 04-06-2004 02:35 PM

Yep Kirsty has done it, my mouse isn't fast enough either, going to go feed my lot. This is too addictive

linus 04-06-2004 02:43 PM

hey what can i say too much practice trying to hit moving targets ie my kids

cat90 04-06-2004 03:10 PM

You better go back Kirsty :smug: cos i got my crown back :D let me have it for a few minutes will ya? :^:

linus 04-06-2004 03:25 PM

hey no fair cheating when im not here

linus 04-06-2004 04:26 PM

:dizzy: :dizzy: :smoking: right i admit defeat cat you can have the crown because ive got nothing done and my blooming hip is killing me well eating was crap today i slept most of the afternoon and we ended up with takeaway but on the plus side im starting to drink more water what ive done is ive left a glass at the side of the sink so every time i go into the kitchen i have a glass of water i reckon ive drunk about a pint and a half ill have to measure what the glass holds so i can be sure :high: any way im going for a shower and some ice for my hand and ill speak to you all later and enjoy your crown for now cat i will try again :rofl: :rofl: :goodluck:

cat90 04-06-2004 04:38 PM

:lol: I felt sure you'd have got it back by now Kirsty :cb: i snook off to exercise :tread: and i thought "just watch my crown will have gone" :shrug: glad i've still got it for a bit ;) i like the 10 pin bowling game too, could'nt understand that darn frogger one :dunno: nothing happened when i tried that :( going for some lunch have'nt eaten a damn thing today :T

cat90 04-06-2004 06:16 PM

Help!! I can't stop playing these games :crazy: i'm even trying to beat my own scores :lol: Veggie :rollpin: i'm gonna send you a load of chocolate easter eggs for this :rofl:

BritinNJ 04-06-2004 06:18 PM

I want to play too........what are we playing and where do I find it?

veggie 04-06-2004 06:25 PM

It is here link and you are playing for UK fat chick pride...or something. :lol:

edit: oh what are we playing. not what are we playing for :dizzy:

I've had 2 glasses of wine :p

Smiling Sal 04-07-2004 07:42 AM

Is everybody off playing? Tried my hand at the witches game again, beat my personal best but am not in Kirsty and Cats league at all. Tried a few other games, used to think I was quite good at tetris but obviously not!

Eating went all to pot again yesterday afternoon, have to do better today. I have my brother and his 3 kids coming down this afternoon, as the kids all get high as kites when they are together, I have to admit I am not looking forward to it

Have written down what I have eaten today, not a lot so far cereal and an actimel, but at least it is recorded.

linus 04-07-2004 07:58 AM

no sal im here to not went to play yet shouldnt really i get to caught up and i really ned to go for a kip had about three hours last night and that really is not enough so im going now and will be back on later
kirsty

linus 04-07-2004 04:08 PM

right you lot get off the games and report for duty :drill: :rollpin: :rollpin: im in here for you lot to settle my nerves before i go to slimming world tomorrow and youve all gone :cry: i dont know why im nervous i think its just the fear of the unknown i dont know what they do or if theyll shout my weight out or what i have to take with me so some advice please :idea: :idea: anyway eating good today but then apart from an aborted effort to get a sleep ive never sat down yet i dont seem to have got anything done apart from my goldfish are now in a lovely clean tank :rain: i went to the shops and bought a weeks worth of shopping and then had to lump it all home and then had a thought that depending what i ia allowed to eat ill probably have to go back again on friday :blah: but at least i dont have to carry another week of dogs food home my god those mutts eat too much anyway incase any of you ever come back ill speak to you all later
kirsty

veggie 04-07-2004 04:17 PM

The nice consultant lady will explain slimming world to you (might be at end of class this bit) and give you your book which has the plan and weigh ins at the back. You'll get weighed ( :p ) and it will be recorded (in silence ;) ) and a club 10 (10% goal) weight will be set. They will take some money off you :( Then you will sit through a class then you will go home. There might be a raffle (woo exciting :faint: )