UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #61  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

RSG, hope you're having a good one... I reckon you might be able to imbibe as well as it's showing the school closings for tomorrow...

I ave been an absolute today. I am feeling very virtuious (sp?) and hope the feeling stays with me tomorrow.

It's been a lovely day weather wise today, sunny and mild, beautiful for a walk with the dogs this afternoon, although it's all changing after midnight, rain and then snow and high winds...

Michelle, how's your toe, did you cope with it at the gym luvey? And what did you do to it in the first place?

Right, well time for a tiddle, the water intake is very good today as well...as is the out come

See you all tomorrow chickies.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:54 AM   #62  
linda

S/C/G: 238/231/138

Height: 5foot 1inch \and a quarter

hi gang just popped in to see how this thing works. nearly 2 weeks in to my new diet, am feeling positive, have a short holiday booked for 3 weeks time and am aiming to hold out till then. keep strong.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:26 AM   #63  

WOw! Well doen Linda!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #64  
Slow and steady

Well done Linda, I'm sure you'll do really well on your holiday as well, you'll be in such a mind set that you'll choose food carefully and if you do treat yourself, it's ok, you are allowed

Well we have very wet snow falling right now, supposed to lighten up later on, but the winds are making it not vey nice out. I don't know if Pen and Lew are going to walk this morning, the wet snow gets in their paddy paws and they limp and have been known to have to have been carried home, remember CG?

WEll time to do some washing and have a nice healthy brekky...more later, have a good one all.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:41 AM   #65  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Poor Lew I remember carrying him home.

Cold here but dry so I'm off for my walk. All bundled up like the michelin man.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #66  

well I had a busy weekend, all you can eat buffet on Friday, I was quite restrained until I got to the desert stage . Drinks on Sat, I'll have to see if I pay for it on Wednesday . Weather was foul on Friday, night it snowed and people got caught in flash floods and had to be rescued. doesn't happen a lot in Birmingham that!
Old 01-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #67  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Have had to cancel our Dublin trip. Our puppy has had his jabs but I don't have his vet card so no proof. Vets say I have to start again, leaving 3 wks between jabs. No good to me as we was meant to go a week tomorrow. All this means kennels won't take puppy so we are having to stay at home. Only good thing is we only a tenner. So to cheer me up I am having my hair done tomorrow. Well best go get on with cooking tea.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Hello everyone

Well I didn't get to the gym Chris as Saturday night didn't I go out and get rotten drunk on a few glasses of rose. I just cannot drink that stuff at all and I know this but I still do it. Consquently I came home Saturday night got sick as you do in front of your 16 year old son. Who helped me up the stairs and down the stairs again. Whilst hubby moaned at me. Conor thinks its hysterically funny and has teased me mercifully. Apparently I said to him "Conor sit with me dont' let me die on my own" anyway I must have conked it on the sofa woke up at 3am crawled into bed woke about 9ish and promptly got sick again. I had the worst hangover Sunday it was terrible. All my own fault but I can say with my hand of my heart I cannot drink rose for a long long time.

As for that old toe of mine it's still sore. I did that just after Christmas, now this maybe too much information but you know me I don't hold back. My hubby was laying asleep on the carpet and I kind of felt frisky so I lay down next to him and god knows what happened but he jumped up and somehow I wacked my toe on the nearby radiator. Oh the absolute pain, and there was no friskiness whatsoever I didn't even get that far. I must be very scary!!!

So thats my news really. My mother continues to improve but still has some way to go. My father is still frail and tried but doing ok.

Take good care everyone

Michele
Old 01-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #69  

Talking

Hello!

Not quite a newbie, was here some time back but it’s been too long so decided on a new start, some faces or rather names I do remember!

Finally I am tackling the weight problem that has made me put my life on hold, down 44lbs and at the lowest weight I have been in almost 10 years! Long way to go but am determined to get there and make 2008 the year I am swallowing success!

Looking forward to catching up and supporting others in the battle to lose the bulge!
Old 01-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #70  

Michelle that story is hilarious!!!

Chris you know me too well, I was out for Mexican last night for my birthday when I got a text that school was cancelled, so another round of drinks were promptly ordered.

I didn't feel too bad today, spent the whole day with a friend who was wiring my new TV, this thing has taken a ton of my time, but it's finally up and running and the wires are behind the wall.

Eating and drinking has been ridiculous, I have been working out but I really need to stop the food. One more dinner out tomorrow and that's it, I think I'll try and lay low over the weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:15 AM   #71  

michelle you crack me up... lol... esp as i got up about an hr earlier than i needed to grrrr... I was quite happy snoozing..
gota pop to the Royal Brompton & St Marys (hospitals) & sort out my honorary contracts.... its not a fun job... one hospital been trying since last april!!!... grr.. one the woman just wrote the letter & all was done... if only they were all like that!

went to the gym last night... managed to breath.. just... still vvv snotty.. ugh its gross.. i hate it.. going again tonight as im off to Birmingham 2mo nite for work.. & wont get my 3x in this week... !

had a yummy dinner last night... chicken (marinated in lime juice& zest, sweet chilli sauce & soy sauce) baked in over for 30mins served with noodles & pac choi mmmm (its from Zest magazine... free diet book thingy)

RIght better go... get my train!!!

have a good day all Be good!!!!

lxx
Old 01-15-2008, 06:25 AM   #72  

Good morning to you all

Redsox I must have missed somewhere that it was your birthday. Sounds as if you had a great old time! A belated happy birthday to you.

It's my day off today the weather is atrocious. The boys had left every single light on in the house. I spoke to them last night and told them I would no longer be picking up their dirty boxer shorts from the bathroom each day. They would be left there (urgh) and if there were none to wash in the laundry basket then so be it. Conor woke me this morning to say mum i'm putting my boxers in the basket, oh thank you child what a lovely words first thing in the morning. Little fella is usually a little more helpful although very wilful.

Lou hope that cold shifts soon, I can't remember the last time I had a cold. Chris I'm delighted Hannah is doing so well.

I've started the day with my usual customary fried egg sarnie, so I'm feeling nice and full, I've got to change the bed linen and have a tidy up.I can't face walking to the gym so I am going to wait until hubby comes home. I have lovely new trainers that I hope I can get on and outside is so muddy due to he workman across the road filling in the chalk mine that my house is on!!

I have no body lotion or moisturiser left only this Stretch Mark Cream that I saw advertised, so I smothered myself in that including my face I shall be like that toy my brothers had as children Stretch Armstrong.

Right I must get going and do some stuff.

Take good care everyone

Michele
Old 01-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #73  
Slow and steady

Hello all,

Michelle, your frisky episode had me in hysterics luv...you really do have a way with telling a story Boxer shorts eh? With Hannah it's all clothing, she just dumps it on her bedroom floor and walks over it, my Mum tells me I was a slob at the same age too, but I don't believe it at all... nope, not me, not possible.

at you being stretch armstrong with your left over cream.. I bet you'll be all sorts of supple, you should seduce your hubs tonight.. :wink:

It's very cold out, little smattering of snow on the ground but will walk pen and Lew shortly, with their little winter coats on.

I shall have my brekky first though so I don't feel starving and want to stuff my gob with carbs after walking...

CG, how was the walk, how long, how far? Keep it up luv.

RSG, glad you had an extra round on your birthday, time to get back on track now though lovey.

KB, sorry to hear about the Dublin trip being cancelled, shame that is. When you get pups jabs again, make a copy of the papers and store somewhere else, I have a seperat doggy file as well as their paperwork being in the filing cabinet, it's rescued me no end of times with different aspects of their health

Ok, time for brekky....
Old 01-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #74  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Afternoon all. Have had my haircut to cheer me up over the Dublin fiasco. Then OH rings to inform me he is getting a lift home from work as he can't get his car started. Also means he'll be pinching my car for work tomorrow. Time to consider giving him a pushbike and scrapping his car. It's only a 40 mile round trip to work.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #75  

Chris I have the suppleness of an octenengerian!!

knightbabe I meant to say sorry about the Dublin trip being cancelled. Hope you can re-book soon. Dublin is nice you should think about going to Kerry it's just wonderful. I'm off there in March for St Patricks Day to visit my relatives.
No rose of course!

No seduction tonight Shameless is on a programme on Channel 4 that I just love. It will be too late then!!! Oooh how exciting am I!!

I've done the beds tidied up. the boys will be home soon, I told the pair of eejits this morning to put waterproofs over their blazers but just found them hanging in the storeroom. Boys eh.

Clydegirl lovely to see you

Lets all be the bestest girlies

Michele
Closed Thread