UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #46  

I lost two this week much to my surpise. I suppose I have done a reasonable amount of excerise but still wasn't expecting a loss. will take it though
Old 01-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #47  

Hi Everyone

Chris I've been around, but not checking in here as much as I should which is showing on the scale and in my gut which seems to be protruding, I'm back up to 164. Hopefully I can nip it, I feel like there was a real difference in the way I looked when I was 160, I know it's only 4 lbs but I'm short so it shows a lot.

Oh well, hopefully I can drop them I think being out of work for almost 2 weeks was not good for me, I noticed I barely drank any water, and I ate way too much.

Another tropical day here, so I ran 5 miles.

Gotta run, my friend is putting my new TV on the wall tonight
Old 01-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #48  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Fea and Sg.. well done on those losses... brilliant.

RSG, yes, quite tropical indeed although I reckon we must have had a mini hurricane while I was at work, I came home to find the BBQ and teh huge heavy deck box had moved across the deck...I can't be bothered to move them back, they'll have to wait until hubs is home at the weekend.

A new hang on the wall telly eh.............nice... enjoy it

Well I was so busy at work today, I didn't get to work out, so time to get on the

See you all tomorrow... after my early shift and a little nap

Last edited by BritinNJ; 01-09-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:27 AM   #49  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

I have been bad this week. I had planned to restart with my exercise on Monday, but so far I haven't done any. Mainly due to feeling rough. Constantly coughing and feeling sleepy. I have spent the morning searching for a job. Not much going round here as most companies have just laid off christmas staff.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #50  

hello all im back.... been naughty prob since the summer lol.... put on about 28lb ops!.....

lost 6lb this week so hope it wont take me too long to get it off.. would have been to gym this week but been sick grrr.....
were off skiing in bulgaria in march.. so thats my aim.... and need to get fitter or will be dead by end of the 1st day!

work has been manic...few issues with several of my trials... ugh... hey ho.. what my job is about (i guess lol)...

www.sence-mcrn.org.uk have a look took us ages!...

keep up the good work!!!..
lxxx

Last edited by lou1978; 01-10-2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: wrong web addy!.. lol
Old 01-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #51  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Morning everyone.

My weigh in day and I lost 2.5lbs

Sorry got to go my friend just arrived for our walk.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #52  

go CG !!...
Old 01-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #53  

Welcome back Lou Your job looks interesting. how is your back?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Hello everyone

It was my day off, I weighed myself and it said I was a pound heavier, god knows how that is, as i've been very healthy. I wasn't too disheartened though I shall just carry on regardless.

Well done you girlies with your weightloss successes.

My heating packed up yesterday as well as my hot water. Today though the gasboard called and all is fixed so I'm warm again which is just fantastic.
Ate a few quality street this evening but walked for an hour with two friends and Ken (the dog). My mother is still unsettled but she is at least sleeping through the night. I had worried that she would end up in the mental health ward again. You wouldn't believe how awful it is there. The staff as far as I could see were as lazy as feck actually don't get me started on the mental health system in this country.

Redsox I know what its like to be short I'm five feet tall.

Welcome back Lou.

Right I must shift myself

Michele
Old 01-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #55  
One pound at a time.

Hi Lou good to see you back.

I'm sure that weight will be falling off you soon. I was checking out your link aboput your work. Very interesting. My youngest has spent a lot of time in childrens' hospitals.

We had our walk in the pouring rain felt good though.

Michelle I hope your mum continues to improve.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #56  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

:lol; Michelle.... you're last comment had me do a double take darling, but it did make me giggle when I realised I was reading it wrong

CG, well done on the loss.... back on track my luv... I'm right there with ya, hope you're enjoying the walking

Lou, glad to see you're back, we'll fight the pounds off together, one at a time, we all here together, hope you're enjoying the new job

Had a slow morning today, managed to get some packing donw ready for our impending move to another place in the town I'm at... we're gonna be right posh there, we're even getting a flat screen telly I was told today, shame it only shows curves machines, but at least it'll be better than the box our members have to look at now.

I came home and had my nap, I must have been knackered as I slept for two hours, these early mornings don't agree with me at all, thankfully I only have to do one a week at the moment.

OK, time for a new CSI floowed by a new ER, my favs

See you all tomorrow
Old 01-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #57  

Nice to see everyone popping up in here again!!!

Another nice day here, I'm not going to know how to act when winter returns, went to spin class, lifted weights, and then promptly went out to dinner tonight but I wasn't awful.

The new TV is on the wall...YAY.

Michelle I'm 5'3" every little pound shows.

Well I have dinners out planned all weekend for my b-day so I guess I better focus during the day. It's nice having different groups of friends but I do go a little crazy during social times...oh well, better than sitting on the couch!!!

Off to bed I go.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #58  
One pound at a time.

RSG Happy birthday, enjoy the weekend.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #59  

thank-you for your return welcomes!... (again! lol )

my neck is fine.. i had pain on sat... but now i know its due to this damn viral bug... grr.. wanna get to the gym & get fitter for skiing!!!...
& im not sure i can watch anymore Jeremy Kyle lol.. I was going to go to work today but was up 4am coughing my guts up.. ugh.....

so the new job .. almost been there a yr!... is suiting me... & i have even done some shifts back on PICU.... good to keep my skills up... amazing how much i have forgotten/ takes me longer to do stuff!...

marmite & jen are fine.... the boy is being naughtly latley lol... we got a puzzle for xmas.. he has taken to "helping"... grrr.. jumped right on the table & trashed it.... ooo not to forget the bits he has chewed..... I'm sure he thinks hes a dog!...

michelle... glady your heating/ water is fixed.. nothing worse... we had same prob last yr in our flat...

CG... hope your son is better now....

omg... ppl are getting married on ricky lake... ugh i needto get better & back to work! lol
Old 01-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Hello everyone

Redsox you are right its lovely to see everyone again.

Well I've been tidying up this morning, little fella stayed at his mates last night then came back this morning with about six of them. All very polite though I have to say.

The big fella has been seen once this morning, he did his paper round came in had some crumpets moaned then went back to bed havent seen him since and its just gone 2. He sat an exam yesterday an AS module in history so he has probably tired himself out all that thinking!!!

I'm definitely definitely definitely going to the gym tomorrow whether my toe hurts or not. I walk everyday I know but this isn't enough to shift poundage for me, I'm also going to cut down on bread again. All this week I've had sarnies for lunch instead of a salad and I feel so bloated again. You would think after all these years of watching weight and stuff we would have cracked it by now.

My mother is improving, I weighed her last night and she has lost a stone.
She is now 11 stone she was 13 and a half at one point, she is five foot like me. Actually she looks shorter than that I think she has shrunk as you do when you get older. Like myself she loves her grub but since she has become unwell she has been off her food. Mind you she scoffed a pack of sausage rolls last night so her appetite must be returning. Her meds for schzophrenia have weight gain as a side effect. She was seven stone 12 until she started on these!!

I've just had a bath done my hair and I'm about to go to the shoppies to buy some bits. Hubby is out working.

Have a good Saturday
Michele

Last edited by micheleherts; 01-12-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Closed Thread