Old 02-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #196  

Thin - Found it. Go to User CP and edit your signature. There you will find instructions..
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:43 PM   #197  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Just racing in and out. Sorry can't stop

I was going have some cyber cake when I went get my coffee organised, but Umm maybe I will pass since Jason has some Christmas cake in there - could be dangerous. Jason is our Lions club Christmas cake seller. He managed to sell 1994 cakes this year and now we get the benefit of the last six. At $10 each he has done well don'cha thunk??
Went out to dinner last night at the local Indian Taj Mahal - enterprising name, there is a Taj Mahal restaurant in just about every town I have been to on this planet.

This sure is a country of extremes. We are burning in the west and drowning in the north, still smoldering in the south and drought stricken in the east. No middle of the road over here.

Hello to all. Try to get back later to catch up on the happenings.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #198  

Ladies:

We have Tropical Cyclone Nelson bearing down on us from the north. It may come to nothing, but the general consensus seems to be that if it continues on it's winning way we will be inundated and flooded again from tomorrow onwards.
Should this happen, you will understand why you don't hear from me for probably the best part of 3 or 4 days. We may well be without power, without roads and minus the odd building or two, if it turns really nasty. If it blows out to sea as it well might do, I'll be back on air tomorrow. In the meantime, those of us who were going home tomorrow have been reticketed onto today's flights and are leaving in a steady stream. I'm not one of them and I will be here at Fawlty Towers and doing my best to stay out of trouble and not go stark raving bonkers.

I'll be back whenever. Have fun.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:56 PM   #199  

Shad - Yikes, Hope the storm goes out to see. Stay dry and be safe.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:25 PM   #200  

Bringing us to the top!
Old 02-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #201  

hey chicks~~just popping in to say HI to everyone.

SHAD~~hope the weather threat is past and you are safe and have power to get on the computer!
Weigh in on Monday again. Will check in then to update things.
1DAY~~~I think i got the wt.tracker figured out. thanks for the help to find it. How's things with you? I see i chose the same flowers as you! i didn't like too many of their choices, great minds think alike!

NITA~~where are you girl? hope you are home and all rested up from the trip. Pop in to let us know how you are doing.

CAT~~ how are things with you? Better I hope.

HALGAL~~weekend is here, we should be getting an uplifting post from you! I so look forward to them.
one more day of work, and i have 4 days to do whatever I want again. Might rain by tomorrow and into next week. Well, we did get one long motorcycle ride in on Thurs. It was quite hot in the valley (about80) so we drove up about 80 miles to the town of Payson. Very nice and refreshing(cooler temps). We like to wear the full leathers on the bike, so it is just nicer riding in 60 to 70 degree weather with all the garb on. And a helmet. There is no helmet law here, but we just do it. Feel safer.

Bye for now!
thinlizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #202  

Default RE: Happy Valentines Movers and Losers!!!

Hey Movers and Losers!

Goodness, it is cold, cold, cold here! Yesterday was our 13th day of temperatures below freezing. We are due to break 32 degrees tomorrow, for one or two days and then back into the deep freeze. We were out of school 5 days in the last 2 weeks! This is a first in my teaching career. I guess it is just too cold to chance the students being stranded on the side of the road for any length of time. It is cold!

Good news, I finally broke through the 12 pound loss barrier to a new total of 13 pounds off total - 1.8 off this week. I have been going back and forth the last 2 months with a few pounds maintaining my 12 pound loss since August. Now, to move on and down, down, down. Lucky 13! I walked this afternoon inside a mall, and did not spend a dime. It's all good. LOL

I reordered Hal Ketchum's new CD at amazon dot com UK because they reduced the price! It should be shipped this week. Did I mention, it is all good this week?

THIN: I made the spinach recipe this week, and it is really very good. I still have most of the can of cannelloi beans left, but that is not a huge problem. I think next time I'll add a few more. You mash them, and they are not really noticeable - but add both protein and fiber to a great recipe. I put the left over spinach mixture in a plastic container, and made quick quesadias for dinner tonight, again. Yum. Good to hear you wear a helmet always on your motorcycle. Also, good to hear you received my holiday card. I had to send it to your other address, and knew it would take awhile to get to you! I use a George Foreman grill inside, and love it. It is my 3rd one, I wear them out! Congratulations on YOUR 3 pound loss.

OneDay: Most of my family live in Indiana, so I think they were for the Colts last week. Too much rain, too much stress, but hey I did enjoy Purple Rain with Prince! Let's Go Crazy!! I really like some of his stuff. LOL I'll keep an eye of lower carb recipes and post one if I use one that is good. If you like quesadias and spinach - that one is really, really good and low in calories. You know I know JUST what you mean about stress and eating an entire bag of chocolate. Today at WW they had the cutest red and white bags made with a variety of WW chocolate products inside, all for $16.50. I would rather have a nice bag of Dove, for $3.00 and stretch it out. The truth. Adds more cash in my account, and tastes not to be matched by any WW product. LOL Congratulations on both your weight loss and loss of inches. Way to go!

CatLover: I bet you had a tuff week. I have a close friend that lost her 14 year old Yorkie this week, on it's birthday! Our pets become our family, and the loss is real. Thinking of you this difficult week.

Mooz and Nita, all the best to you, quick lurking and post. LOL

Happiest of Valentines Day to each of you! Enjoy your favoirite chocolate, in moderation...

HalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #203  

Hello Ladies -

Trying to keep my eating on plan. Last week was a really stressful week, plus it's TOM. I am craving everything. I want the sweets, the cake , the candy. I think alot of it is stressed. Work has been very busy.

Thin - WTG on the 10 lb loss. Now is that loss from the Dr Oz diet? Speaking of Dr. Oz, he suppose to be on Oprah tomorrow (Tue,2/13).

HAL - WTG girl on your 13 lb loss. I"m like you I just can't seem to get past this 7/8 lb marker. I think I need to up my cardio for a week or two to get past this.

Shad, Mooz, Nita & Cat - Hope to hear from you all soon.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:20 AM   #204  

I'm back, got rid of the wind, rain, cyclones, stuff and now it is just hot. Yesterday got to 39C (about 108F) that's hot and the humidity was very trying as well. Today is better but not by much. and I am wearing heavy gear because I have been out on the plant.

Still trucking along on the CSIRO wellbeing eating plan. Now lost 2.9K Near enough six pounds. It'll be interesting to see if the loss keeps up.

Well done to those who have lost weight recently. Big

Be back later.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:24 PM   #205  

Default RE: Burr it is cold!

Happy Valentines Day
Movin and Losin Ladies!!!

HalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:26 PM   #206  

Aw shucks Halgal, lovely pic. Thanks for the wishes. Hope you get some hugs for yourself.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:06 PM   #207  

hey chicks~~ just bumping us up to the top. Weigh in was pretty sad. It appears i gained the 3 # back again. Well, something just seems strange there...hopefully it's just water-wt. SALT probably. Well, Monday is not that far off again, and with work for 3 days i don't eat that much in the middle of the day, so i can only hope i go right back to the 160! Wish me luck.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines' Day! Thanks HALGAL for that cute pic.

till later
Old 02-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #208  

Hello Ladies -

Had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 2 lbs. I'm really surprised with that with all the candy I ate this week. Next week i'm going to bump up my exercise by 1 class. Not much going on this weekend. Oh, I have to take a defensive driving class tomorrow (6 hours) got a ticket back in Dec and trying to avoid the insurance increase.

Hal - saw on the news where you all are getting lots of cold weather. It's been cold here but luckily that all. Thanks for the cute picture.

Thin - I know it's frustrating with the gain, but keep remembering your doing everything right. Ups and downs are bound to happen. Keep working your program.

Shad - Glad to hear you got home safely. I can't believe how hot it is there. The Northeastern part of the US is having very bitter cold and lots of snow. What are we doing to our planet?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:51 PM   #209  

Hello Ladies -

Just brining us to the top. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #210  

Hey chicks~ just popping in to update on my Monday weigh-in. Good news....i got off 2 of the 3 # that i had regained. So i feel pretty good about that. Up and downs do happen and i have to remember that.
My mother sent me valentines chocolates and i did not do the right thing and give them away...so little at at time i've been eating them. DH eats a few caramels a week, where-as I eat 2 a day. I wish i didn't even open them now. That is a weakness for sure.

Got to get back to eating only dark choc. on occasion and walking and drinking that water!

Where are you 'NITA and MOOZ?? miss you guys!
Hi to all the rest of our regulars. Hope you can post soon.