Old 06-04-2006, 07:09 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 200/185/130

Talking

I lost a total of 2 pounds this week!!! Only 1 pound counts for the challenge but It it makes me feel like dancing!! Ah Huh Ah Huh

Angel when I get in a spat with my husband it always makes me feel better if I eat a banana split. meow~ psst psst~ Right back at ya!

Just kidding. I hope you two sweeties work it out quickly.

Hi Browneyed come on out and play with us! We're silly but fun

Hi emzi_bops,

Its still the weekend for me which means its still busy so I'll talk later.

Potato
potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:39 PM   #62  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

potato....OH MY!!!! well done
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:44 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 220/220/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by potato
I lost a total of 2 pounds this week!!! Only 1 pound counts for the challenge but It it makes me feel like dancing!! Ah Huh Ah Huh

Angel when I get in a spat with my husband it always makes me feel better if I eat a banana split. meow~ psst psst~ Right back at ya!

Just kidding. I hope you two sweeties work it out quickly.

Hi Browneyed come on out and play with us! We're silly but fun

Hi emzi_bops,

Its still the weekend for me which means its still busy so I'll talk later.

Potato

Wooohooo you go girl!!! <---thats me doin the you go girl dance hehe

Hey got a quick question.. does crystal light count as water?? what about ice tea or are we talkin the real deal black and white read between the lines water kinda water? This challenge is really helpin things kick off... ive been watching what ive been eating and drinnking all weekend... happy to report.. NO sodas!!! i did have a jr sundae tonight after church but i had enough pts saved up hehe.... it was good for the soul and the fellowship helped too....

I dont know why im saying this really... but the med that im on is fluxotine... i think thats part of what made me sick too last week.. im just now starting the second week of it.. was on it before but took myself off.. this time im under supervision.. anyways.... for ya all!
LauraCarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:43 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 200/185/130

Talking

Sorry Laura, we're talking clean crisp plain water. Jot down the idea and we can discuss it Friday and see if everyone wants to include those as water. I'm so excited this is motivating you. Great about skipping the soda's. A llittle friendly competition is good for us.

Have a great day everyone.
Potato
potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:57 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 190/166.8/160

Height: 5'10

Congrats everyone on doing such a wonderful job!!! !

Wish I could say the same about me I ran 10+ miles and did an hour of pilates over the weekend but... the food.

O goodness. The food. I ate out three times this weekend!!! I tried to be good. Iwould get the healthier options, ask for sauces on the side etc. but, three times is far too many times to eat out.

Whenever any one wants to get together (bf, family, friends), they want to do it over food. They know I'm trying to lose weight, so as soon as they say, "Hey why don't we go get mexican tonight' they look at me and go, "Or we can just stay in and cook, we know you're trying to be healthy"

I feel bad about making people change plans, and I want to be included, So I tell them it's fine, we can go out and I can find a healthy option. But my healthy out to eat option is never as healthy as what I could have eaten at home.

Eating out once a week or so is fine, but I can never seem to escape a weekend with out eating out atleast 3 times and having a couple drinks

I can't go to a restaurant and not eat, and most things my friends and I do socially is over food, so I don't want to exclude myself. Anybody have suggestions on what I can do about weekends to save my diet?
AmberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 AM   #66  
Aleecia

Happy Monday Everyone.

Sounds like everyone is doing really well. I still trying to catch up on all the posts from the weekend.
I had a wonderful weekend. We had a family reunion on Saturday and my dh's company picnic on Sunday. We had a blast and even being at 2 picnics I did very good with my eating. I did good on my water intake, it was easy because for one it was hot out and for two I spent two days running and playing with my dd.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Talk to you later.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:09 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 220/220/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by potato
Sorry Laura, we're talking clean crisp plain water. Jot down the idea and we can discuss it Friday and see if everyone wants to include those as water. I'm so excited this is motivating you. Great about skipping the soda's. A llittle friendly competition is good for us.

Have a great day everyone.
Potato

giggles.. no worries.... i can handle the water.... ive learned that freezing it it stays colder longer ..... thats my prob.. i start drinking it.. and then it gets warm and i dont want it no more lol....hehehe
LauraCarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:28 AM   #68  
Aleecia

Hey Laura,
Have you tried freezing you Crystal Lights? I pop them in the freeze for an hour or so and its like having a slurpee/slush. Yummy! I often do this when everyone else is eating icecream. I have convinced myself that it is a snack.

I'm with you on the warm water. Once it gets warm I don't drink as much. At work I get a 36oz cup full of ice and only fill it quarter way, that way it stays colder because of all of the ice.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:38 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone!
I had a good weekend and kept on points. I've got a personal goal this week to walk 6 miles everyday until I leave for my cruise. It leaves on Saturday. So far so good!!
Potato: Congrats on the weight loss!!!!!!!!! though I was confuse why you couldn't use both pounds for the weight loss???
Anyway, I'm going to be in Panama City on 6/15-6/18. Can you suggest a really good seafood restaurant. Not the most expensive, but good with good food. I'd appreciate it. Also if you like, you could pm me and maybe we could talk when I get to town. Anyway, if you want.
Amber: I know it's hard when you eat out! I know I try to avoid it myself. At least you are trying to make healthy choices when you do go out. Keep up the work.
Lauracarrot: I think that crystal light, flavored waters, sugar free koolaid, etc should count as water. They do at my WW meetings. Anyway that is my 2 cents.
Everyone congrats on staying on target.
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:07 PM   #70  
luv2scrap

Hi everyone! Had a busy weekend and trying to catch up on the post.
Glad to see everyone getting exercise in their day. I hate to exercise but I did work in my yard this weekend. Don't think it counts for exercise but atleast I was moving. Did pretty good with my H2O but not to well with what I ate. That is okay, today is a new day.
Potato: Congrats on the 2lbs.
Keep up the good work everyone.
vapixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:15 PM   #71  
Follow Me to Onederland!

S/C/G: 284~278~150

Just wanted to let yall know I'm still alive....had to make an emergency trip outta town, but I'll be catching up with yall over the next couple of days. Potato I got your pm...it looks fine
Hpnotq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:45 PM   #72  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Hello!!....I guess I'm the last one to check in. I'M HERE!!!

I too have a loss....drum roll.....2 lbs!!!! WOOOHOOO, its been such a long while that I've had any loss, nice to see the OTHER side of the scale for a change. I was scoping out Kmart this morning and they have a really big sale on right now......I always forget about Kmart and am always suprized at some of their things. I did buy a new swimsuit though....size 14 and the girls are sitting high and perky!!! I know dh will LOVE THAT!!! I'm off to the gym,.....have a great day!
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:02 PM   #73  
Aleecia

Here's a little happy dance for Potao and Angel-eyes for the 2lb weight loss.
WTG girls, keep up the good work.

Hpnotq-Glad to see you're doing okay.

exquisitern-Good Luck getting in your 6 miles everyday. That's awesome. I know you can't wait until Saturday.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:58 PM   #74  
Pirate Queen

S/C/G: 200/191/140

heya, i guess i kinda disappeared for a couple days.. i haven't been doing much with the actual exercise, but been trying not to cheat. except for last thursday.. we got a new stove so my sister insisted on making cupcakes but today was her graduation and we went to an all-you-can-eat stir-fry place, and i only got one plate.. yay for not bein dumb and makin myself sick! gonna try and do this points thing next week, it sounds fun!
BainidheDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:41 PM   #75  
I CAN do this !

S/C/G: 197/188/130

Smile

Hi everyone,

Potato and angel-eyes, congratulations on your weight-loss...you're doing awesome. Also to everyone keeping up with their exercising.

I started back but not doing so well. I do good all day and then when evening comes, I want to eat everything in sight anyway I did manage to exercise this morning before I went to work which I hadn't been doing so I guess it's coming in small steps. I'm not giving up just taking a little longer to get and stay motivated.

Hope everyone had a good day !
BrownEyedJ is offline   Reply With Quote